"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
If you want to trigger Sweety Squad, then buy set of Jim's hats and film burning them, that will work.
Honestly from reading this thread it looks like most of what he has to do to piss off Jim fans is just buy the merch in the first place.

Are there, btw, publicly facing trackers for what income people make from Teespring, similar to Graphtreon and SocialBlade?

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

BandAid

Don't bleed there are sharks in the water
kiwifarms.net
Because many ex-fans here dislike Jim's new merch I've decided to make a careful analysis to rationalize your anger.

Example #1

I did some market research and realized that there are a lot of BETTER shirts with stars on it. Not to mention they send a much better message.

His t-shirt costs 22 EUROS.
View attachment 836179

This t-shirt costs only 14 $ Same idea, 5 stars but I like it a lot more. The angle that kind of curves around can put more emphasis on your upper pectoralis muscles. Simple, straight & forward.

There's also the problem that "sweetie squad" really gives feminine sound to it. Perhaps this is because Mister Mediocre is very feminine himself but let me add that he doesn't seem like a very social person. He is detached from reality, does not know what's trendy or not but his fan base are dorks which make them perfect demographic to sell to.

Does this make him great at finding out the demand within his own base / market? Probably not, I would say it's more so a bit of luck. Because every human being wants to "belong" to a social group, this is what moves consumerism, and life-time value of his customer base will be very little knowing that once they find out, that their clothes look bad on them + out in public, they'll stop buying his merch.

Example #2

View attachment 836196

33 dollars? Same generic "sweetie squad" logo? Emotions, that could capture this is: FeelsBadMan.

And let me just compare this hoodie price to "FeelsBadMan" PEPE EMOJI hoodie.

9 dollars. And mind you, his fanbase is VERY familiar with PEPE. So not only does this mean that he could be overthrown by his competitors, but this means Mister Mediocre FAILED to do proper market research.

I could go on and on, but it would be too much for Jim Mediocre. Considering his law suit & back clash from his ex fans, I'll be the smart person and step away.
I wouldn't even rape you.

It is backlash, by the way... Sweetie. ;)

Xyllon

kiwifarms.net
Because many ex-fans here dislike Jim's new merch I've decided to make a careful analysis to rationalize your anger.

Example #1

I did some market research and realized that there are a lot of BETTER shirts with stars on it. Not to mention they send a much better message.

View attachment 836179

This t-shirt costs only 14 $ Same idea, 5 stars but I like it a lot more. The angle that kind of curves around can put more emphasis on your upper pectoralis muscles. Simple, straight & forward.

There's also the problem that "sweetie squad" really gives feminine sound to it. Perhaps this is because Mister Mediocre is very feminine himself but let me add that he doesn't seem like a very social person. He is detached from reality, does not know what's trendy or not but his fan base are dorks which make them perfect demographic to sell to.

Does this make him great at finding out the demand within his own base / market? Probably not, I would say it's more so a bit of luck. Because every human being wants to "belong" to a social group, this is what moves consumerism, and life-time value of his customer base will be very little knowing that once they find out, that their clothes look bad on them + out in public, they'll stop buying his merch.

Example #2

View attachment 836196

33 dollars? Same generic "sweetie squad" logo? Emotions, that could capture this is: FeelsBadMan.

9 dollars. And mind you, his fanbase is VERY familiar with PEPE. So not only does this mean that he could be overthrown by his competitors, but this means Mister Mediocre FAILED to do proper market research.

I could go on and on, but it would be too much for Jim Mediocre. Considering his law suit & back clash from his ex fans, I'll be the smart person and step away.
Ironic autism is still autism.

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
I rated your post dumb because you're exceptional, serious or baiting. But don't think I don't love you, you massive fag.
I rated your post Agree, because andy warski's bitch is a low tier baiting faggot, and because I hope his "I rated your post x because y" becomes a meme around here.. Its like a fucking toddler, I called you a poopyhead because you're a poopyhead.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net

Example #1

View attachment 836179

Example #2

View attachment 836196

Who said any of us are ex fans? Jim is a hypocrite, but so is Sargon and Tonka and you still like them. If you are gonna be an a-log at least learn how to smell your own shit on your knees. Also I doubt Sargon did any market research and just capitalized on whatever was trending among anti-sjws which isn't that hard.

How the fuck does a merchandise store spark a fifty page argument?
Has Metokur just gone radio silent and there's nothing else going on, or what?
He is streaming tomorrow if he gets his lazy ass out of bed.

Last edited:

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Or 3, he's just squeezing money out of turbospeds and fatherless-fans as much as he can, which I can't really fault him with. It's the same schtick as with superchats, kept saying he'll never do it and such, until he realized it was a gold mine that was being unused. People are ready to literally throw money at him.

Also, even if he is a hypocrite, why is it important exactly?
I don't have a problem with merch per se, I just find it funny how many people are willing to accept this GenX fuck larping as the edgiest person on the internet saying that e-celeb merch is the gayest cringiest shit ever, then doing it himself.

Tbh you mentioned a 4th possibility, which I had to correct because autism, and now that I think of it there's probably a fifth somewhat plausible side reason that he wants to troll his own fans.

Because a majority of his fans have begged him for merch regardless of his opinions on it and he wants money.
Not gonna lie a large part of his fanbase are autistic manchildren. The funniest thing is how small and inconsequential this fanbase is. Hell, I'm pretty sure Sarg'n still has a larger active fanbase and definitely gets more views.

There are people who still doubt Jim's dox? The evidence was pretty clear cut.

Also, I think people grossly overthinking Jim's autistic fanbase cares about this. If they were gonna get up in arms about Jim being a hypocrite about money on the internet it would've been over when he first got his patreon. Selling shitty merch is infinitely less gay than welfare checks of patreon that are given to you just for existing because at least you're getting a shitty t-shirt with your money.
So I'm definitely out of 95% of the loop, but this is how it appears to me. Jim has a stream where he mocks some sped for "doxing" him, sarcastically saying how right he was, and then when he realized that it would be an excellent way to deflect would-be doxers he just pretended it was his real dox. Add to that the fact that no photos of him are floating around, even though he supposedly has two DUI's. It's not like fake Jim doxes haven't been spread before.

Tbh that's a pretty subjective standard. I personally don't have a problem with either ways of collecting revenue. I just find it funny that the edgy rebel non-sellout image Jim cultivated for himself is increasingly collapsing as he's slowly whoring himself out in order to avoid getting a real job.

Also, while yes Patreon has become a form of hipster welfare for a lot of people, those people also don't make all that much money using it. The biggest Patreonis are usually people who deliver content that their fans enjoy and was a good way of not having to kiss the ass of corporate sponsors.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino