"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
He's only uploaded two new videos since he moved there (Furry Pandemonium part 1 and Am I Being Detained tape 3). Though I think the various youtube archive channels all mirrored them by now. There was supposed to be more coming "soon" or something but who knows when he'll actually get around to it.
So he doesn't upload his streams anywhere?

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/uk054jwZpTg
kiwifarms.net
Metokur's humor comes from viewing events through his lens which usually involves some imagination. From Dilation stations to imagining hackers using a mom's voice through a sex bot to freak people out, the humor is the important part to him.

It's like comparing Star Trek to Futurama, the goals of the source are different. Mad at the Internet is just Josh sitting down for a status update, maybe watch a video with chat and mispronounce some words, wants you to have a nice time and a few laughs. Whereas Jim wants you to laugh, and laugh hard, even if it might be in a nihilistic way.

Often times Jim's stream has factually incorrect information, especially if the topic was fresh at the time of recording, but the video is being viewed later. Null will derail his own train of thought cause he wants to check something. That is because the accuracy of the information really isn't a focus point to metokur.

I end up feeling bad for Jim, his persona requires this ridiculous view of the world, because that is what his audience expects, and it must take so much energy to keep that running. I'm not saying it's all persona, but as with any content creator, can it be believed that they are like that when the mic isn't recording? All the time?
Anytime I tune into any of Null's streams, past or present, video game playing/designing, talking about some dead people, feels authentic to how the speaker is at that moment. Metokur comes off as forcing it, though it is entirely possible I'm the asshole and it's my mood that interferes with my enjoyment. But do I really think this nearly 40 year old Irishmen would be creating funny scenarios in his mind all the time if there was not an audience to share them with?
Of course not, I bet he wouldn't even smile at some of the topics or articles he creams over on stream/twatter
You want to suck both their cocks just say it already

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
So what you’re saying is that he could’ve gotten Donald Trump to tweet Gamergate?
Well no, but he could get a loooooot of autists do to do so.

twitter.jpg

Maybe it's because I wasn't paying full attention as I was only listening to this in the background, and maybe it's because Sargon is incredibly verbose to the point of being insufferably boring, but I sincerely cannot understand what his point is. Listening to this feels like having a conversation in a fever dream. He just does that annoying "internet commentator" habit of trying to build up to the reveal of an idea rather than presenting an idea first and supporting it, making it extremely difficult to figure out what they're even trying to say.
Nobody can pay full attention to that specific video.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Coonsen's approach to the topic is the worst possible, that’s why his videos are so long and incredibly boring. Also, despite the length he somehow omits a lot of things. I remember, when I joined this forum, I didn't know shit about Chris, so I tried to fill the gaps with his video and... nothing has changed. "OK, so some autistic guy drew a shitty comic and got trolled, and then his house burned, and then he is in a dress and then he got arrested. So why do people follow him?" I couldn't get the appeal, damn, I couldn't even understand why he has an entire subforum dedicated to him (at the time only he had one), he seemed to be boring. But then I watched this:
And it was like night and day. It was not just "eh, on April 21 2010 Chris did that thing", it wasn't just about the cow worth of Chris, but about Internet culture that surrounds him. Keep in mind, that this video came way before Coonsen's documentary, so he could just watch it to take some notes, but he didn't. Also, how the fuck can someone talk about Chris and forget about Liquid Chris?
Then I've watched Argent's videos on Chris, which are basically him reading CWC wiki with his comments and suggestions. It was complete waste of time, because, you know, I could've just read it myself, but even that was better. Yes, just reading a wiki on stream would be more informative, than his video on Chris and that's telling something.
Metokur has been late to the party as of late his oxychan/Bianca stream was meh. Metokur did a bit on Barabara Chandler/Snorlax back on stream me that was pretty weak. Around the time he made the wings of redemption video where it seemed a lot was missing or added see mad at the internet son's of kojima 2.0 stream or the thread for more coherent lore. That's aroundwhen he wouldn't address the gunt memes and shielded Ralph followed by the weak interview with kraut. Down the rabbit hole did a good dsP video his Chris chan video was very bare bones. Now Argent wew he's an interesting fella during most of his Chris chan khantent he compares himself to Chris and his dsP khantent is dreadful. Pay pigs gonna pig.
:story:

• Autistic
Reactions: JuanButNotForgotten

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
They come at it from very different angles. Josh is more of a documentarian like Fredrik, just sharing facts and occasionally letting loose with why he's annoyed by them... but usually just presents the cow and his personal views are asides about other tangentially related issues.

Jim usually comes at it with the "if all I can do is laugh while the world burns, then I'm gonna fuckin laugh" angle.

A King of Polstream from Josh, for a hypothetical example of overlapping content, would undoubtedly be fascinating and get into the deep Dunn lore with full context. We would not get, however, the sustained hilarity that was The Outlining

I would love to see Josh do a Saint Terry stream so we could compare and contrast to DTRH
At this point metokur should cover his own thread his recent khantent has been subpar. Metokur missed the opportunity for a proper crossover stream with null instead of a stream where coach red pill meanders and interrupts.
I'm glad josh is doing streams; I hope @Null does a stream this month on Terry a Davis a nice book end to Terry a Davis internet insanity/down the rabbit hole temple Os video's. It's going to come down to him and Fredrik Knudsen to do a Mister Metokur mad at the internet or down the rabbit hole.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
At this point metokur should cover his own thread his recent khantent has been subpar. Metokur missed the opportunity for a proper crossover stream with null instead of a stream where coach red pill meanders and interrupts.
I'm glad josh is doing streams; I hope @Null does a stream this month on Terry a Davis a nice book end to Terry a Davis internet insanity/down the rabbit hole temple Os video's. It's going to come down to him and Fredrik Knudsen to do a Mister Metokur mad at the internet or down the rabbit hole.
Ehhh... producing content that some viewers don't like as much as previous content does not make a person of interest or a lolcow. There's got to be some truly outrageous personal beliefs or behavior involved and "strap in boys, we're in fucking clown world now" and fingering a big tiddy azn chick who showed up moist to drink with you just do not cut it

No Man's Burrito

kiwifarms.net
strap in boys, we're in fucking clown world now" and fingering a big tiddy azn chick who showed up moist to drink with you just do not cut it
To be fair, that doesn't cut because...well, he fingered a big tiddy asian chick on stream. That's the opposite of a lolcow.

That said, I haven't laughed as much at his stuff lately after the Photon thing. Exception being the MBA stream with Nick. He brought his A-game to that one.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino