• ”Has anyone tried calling the jail yet?”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

Careercow Jim Sterling (James Stanton/Sexton) & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain)One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Nov 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Not yet. She's currently radio silent so no direct content but I expect when she resurfaces things might change.

kiwifarms.is
  2. I don't think she's worth one if all she's done is sperg about TB and get fired for being a bitch. What am I missing?

xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.is
  3. Writing for Kinectimals equals a decade of writing in game development and sperg about getting fired in.. I wanna say Kotaku but I might be wrong. But that's only four items.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I like that if you google her twitter the first thing that comes up is
    upload_2018-7-10_23-22-9.png

I guess she's not on the clock at all anymore.

Incidentally, by my read that tweet ALSO got her called in on the red carpet before her dumbassery rose to 'fired' levels:

"I was given no opportunity to argue my case,” said Price. "My manager was on vacation. [O’Brien] spent some time insisting that developers must be friends with the company’s customers, and that it was unacceptable to say that we aren’t, even when we’re not on the clock. He told me I’d look back and regret this, because we were doing great work and I’d ruined it"

Amazing how many stories about this fail to include her exact quotes that got her fired.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  5. That’s way too long to read, but based on the picture the author is a tranny and it’s tranny sperging?

• Like Like x 2
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.is
  6. How is the podcast without TotalBiscuit? Not that I ever listened to it or ever will. I'm just curious if he completely carried the show and it's tanked without him.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Speaking of tanking, Sterling's content has continued to flow a vastly reduced rate for the past month or so since I first pointed it out. He's either falling apart for real behind the scenes or about to do a Cinemassacre-style over-reach project.

• Informative Informative x 6
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.is
  8. "His name is being evoked because muh harassment and John Bain = Harassment"
    "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.is
  9. *Not sure if troon or just ugly Turk*

#3689 Janoy Cresva, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:07 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 3:29 AM
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I suspect if her attempt to pressure that shitty hellhole she used to work for doesn't work, she'll start chimping out hard.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  11. Heh, "manfeels."

I know she means that she seriously thinks only men complain or criticize, but I like to imagine even she knows men are the primary audience so no fucking shit it's a lotta manfeels hurt by acting like a complete assclown.

kiwifarms.is
  12. So TB is literally an undead Nazi zombie now who is still raping and murdering people by somehow having existed once? He forced this cunt Jessica Price to gloat about his death on social media and this caused. . .something. . .somehow?

This is a level of magical thinking and delusion that buggers belief.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  13. At one point in time, you had to be commit atrocities on the level of Hitler to be treated with this kind of fear and hate after your death, but with the magic of the internet everybody can be treated like Hitler!

• Feels Feels x 3
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.is
  14. TB.png

TB's wife is getting fed up. Seems like the Forbes article may have been the last straw.

• Feels Feels x 23
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Oh Shit I'm Sorry

Oh Shit I'm Sorry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kiwifarms.is
  15. Fastest way to make an enemy of someone is to prop their loved one's corpse as a shield. I wish I could say I was surprised by Forbes, but that'd be lying and unlike Forbes I'm uncomfortable with doing that.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. For real though, that tweet hit me right in the feels man. Like fuuuuck man I didn't even make fun of his death and I feel shame. So if those troons that danced to his death tune read that tweet and felt nothing, they surely aren't worth listening to in the slightest.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.is
  17. Of course they feel nothing, imagine this: they chop their dicks off without flinching! They are psychopaths.

They hate their penises, they hate they bodies, they commit suicide more than any other demography in the world because they despise themselves in the most vicious possible way. They simply CAN'T fathom the idea of love, respect, tolerance or empathy.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I think he's basically given up on youtube and can't figure out how it works- whether to upload lots of videos or a few with high engagement. Either way he's been saying that he's focusing more and more on his wrestling thing as an actual career move. Yes, lol.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. If I was Genna I would be more than a bit peeved. John *never* sold Sterling out, even when he was quite popular with the GG crowd and people were telling him to stop keeping bad company. Jim to him was his friend, and he was gonna stand for him. Sterling won't ever repay that debt, he knows if he did the baying hordes would be upon him. TB looked after Laura too, even against his own audience.

Yet where are Laura K Buzz and Jim Sterling in the middle of all this, are they tweeting about the defamation of their friend? or calling for this libellious article to be edited or removed? No - crickets.

I bet even Jessie and Dodger are staying out of it thanks to the author using "gamergate" in the article. Leaving Genna on her own to handle seeing this sort of article just days after her late husbands birthday.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.is
  20. All this smokescreen and fluff trying to shoehorn Gamergate and Totalbiscuit into this shit is a poor attempt to obfuscate the fact that Jessica Price is a shitbag who lashed out at a respectable, well meaning fan for offering constructive criticism and wanting to open a dialogue on a public forum. The mental gymnastics of this shit is amazing if it wasn't such a bad attempt and failure.

• Agree Agree x 10
    SnakeMeter7

SnakeMeter7 First Pharaoh of Detroit

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.