Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Null is live talking about Jim and his salty video; I will archive here once its done.
Aaaand it's dead. Or rather, the stream randomly stopped playing and everyone in the chat pressed F to pay respects.
The MATI channel is still there, the link is still alive, but the stream will not load. Hopefully, it's just Null's connection being bad.

EDIT: nevermind, Null's internet died. It's back.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
This fat piggu really complaining about censorship and people having to tread on eggshells on youtube. Bruh its your clique seeing Nazis and racists under every rock that helped create this environment. Fuck off.
It's really satisfying seeing people like Jim get eaten alive by the policies they wrought on everyone else. In the same way Jim was too short sighted to understand that if we normalize censorship it would only be a matter of time until he was under the crosshairs, he's too short sighted to see that a fat fuck making $10k/month falls under the "rich capitalist" standard once the gulags open up. He really never does consider the outcomes of the policies he preaches.

Three Halves

kiwifarms.net
Skimming through, I saw there was a bit about bogus-sounding vaccines. It seemed really odd and out of place to me. Is this something he's been critical about before?
I don't remember any other content like that. Vaccine specific stuff that is. There's plenty of other non-sequitur "comedy" in his videos of late though.

He's always been a bit random, but not to his recent extent.

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
This fat piggu really complaining about censorship and people having to tread on eggshells on youtube. Bruh its your clique seeing Nazis and racists under every rock that helped create this environment. Fuck off.
Like with every other piece of criticism he admits in the video that he heard this is never going to fucking register in his head.

He is completely immune to any argument beyond "white racist transhopbe capitalist males" as a reason for anything.

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for keeping your promise on this, Jersh. Immediately went to watching the Tendies and Wigs stream to see how far we've come.

Only disappointed that after pointing out how pissed Jim looks, Josh didn't pick up on how he and his little cronies kept going on how "happy" he is now. Just constantly "I did this to be happy" "People are upset that I'm finally happy" "JIM STEPHANIE is finally truly happy".
Once you notice that in the video, it sounds like a cartoonishly insane man sitting in the corner of his padded cell telling himself that "everything is fine" over and over and over, while tears and sweat run down his face.

Edit: Also fuck Ashens for still sticking with this looney

Last edited:

manlikebigp

You ever wonder why we’re here?
kiwifarms.net
Compare Jim with Yahtzee, two old Escapist colleagues.

Yahtzee stayed with the Escapist which gave him a steady source of income without having to sperg out about Patreon, he's making the same content he always has that gets consistent views and he makes political jabs occasionally because he always has done and knows not to over do it. He has a new series where he can explore his passion of game development and he is still writing his books. He is married and a father.

Jim is a fat faggot in a wig sperging out about losing subscribers who didn't even watch his videos.

Yahtzee is certainly past his prime and I don't mean to suck his dick but its easy to see how easy it is to be a happy online content creator if you're not a faggot or sperg or both.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
he says that `we` want to have tranny's dead , i do not see how he thinks he is so entitled to control other people's feeling
no tranny man you can live and i will watch and poke fun. the longer you are living the better
he should be hidden . the monster is likely to molest kids and mentally influence kids to suffer like he does