Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for keeping your promise on this, Jersh. Immediately went to watching the Tendies and Wigs stream to see how far we've come.

Only disappointed that after pointing out how pissed Jim looks, Josh didn't pick up on how he and his little cronies kept going on how "happy" he is now. Just constantly "I did this to be happy" "People are upset that I'm finally happy" "JIM STEPHANIE is finally truly happy".
Once you notice that in the video, it sounds like a cartoonishly insane man sitting in the corner of his padded cell telling himself that "everything is fine" over and over and over, while tears and sweat run down his face.

Edit: Also fuck Ashens for still sticking with this looney
In a recent video, he made direct comments about how tired, depressed, and uninterested in everything he is recently (as in not just videogames). It is funny that he then turns around today and insists he is having the time of his life while clenching his fists and snarling. (Trying to find the video where he says this, no luck so far - thought it was in Returnal review, it wasn't. Will edit if I find it.)

Also, thank you for stream Josh.

Last edited:

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
"I chose to [to be trans] to live"
>reducing your chance to live by 41% so that you can live
hue

"And as a trans person that means fighting for my fucking life"
Man this melodramatic shit from the LGBT faggots really grinds my fucking gears on a different level. There are gay dudes being stoned to death right this second in the middle east and this bloviating fat sack of shit has the BALLS to whine about "fighting for his life". He is privileged by first world standards and is whining about "the struggle" because he lost 1/30th of his subs (which many were like dead subs anyway).

Fuck these people, they are the absolute pinnacle of privilege in all human history but they've got the nerve to talk like that. And yes, I'm very fucking MATI right now.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
The part of the video where the 56% mutt accosts the viewer to not unsubscribe is really something once you think about it.
"you're GOING to stay subscribed, you're GOING to hit the bell, you're GOING to smash the like button, you're GOING to watch every video, or else you are a fucking bigot and I hate you"

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hue

Man this melodramatic shit from the LGBT faggots really grinds my fucking gears on a different level. There are gay dudes being stoned to death right this second in the middle east and this bloviating fat sack of shit has the BALLS to whine about "fighting for his life". He is privileged by first world standards and is whining about "the struggle" because he lost 1/30th of his subs (which many were like dead subs anyway).

Fuck these people, they are the absolute pinnacle of privilege in all human history but they've got the nerve to talk like that. And yes, I'm very fucking MATI right now.
The only threat to this fat fucks life comes from between his own ears. Suicide is the final stop for narcism that is incapable of growing up past the .ental age of 10.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Dammit Ashens I like your content, don't make me hate you.
I liked Ashens too but then I started seeing comments like this on his videos and I've never been able to look at that channel the same:
1621276278464.png

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
I really don't care that Jim trooned out. I really don't. I stopped watching his content a long time ago because it became less about consumer advocacy and more about gaining woke points. The main issue is Jim trooned out and now uses it as an excuse to why he's getting hate. Instead of considering the fact that his current run of content has all been shit.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hue

The funny part for me in all this, is how he still hasn't pieced together that maybe the UK doesn't like trannies because, well, two words: Aimee Challenor. Another two words?: Gary Glitter. UK might be a fucked place but at least they're making it clear what they will and will not tolerate, and they're certainly not going to tolerate future sex pests like Jim who facades themselves as a woman.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There are gay dudes being stoned to death right this second in the middle east and this bloviating fat sack of shit has the BALLS to whine about "fighting for his life".
Anyone this repulsively obese sack of garbage lost were people who deliberately unsubscribed after having had it with his corpulent shit. Fuck this fat cocksucker. He should kill himself instead of "fighting for his life." I'm not sure how he's "fighting for his life," unless reaching for another bag of Cheetos is "fighting."

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Anyone this repulsively obese sack of garbage lost were people who deliberately unsubscribed after having had it with his corpulent shit. Fuck this fat cocksucker. He should kill himself instead of "fighting for his life." I'm not sure how he's "fighting for his life," unless reaching for another bag of Cheetos is "fighting."
It’s worse than that. Fighting for his life means retweeting shit.

Console

Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some video timestamps with talking points. I tried to keep it short unlike Jim but it's a trash heap.

00:08 - Intro seething
00:29 - First cameo: YouTube reviewer Ashens congratulations Jim on the milestone.
00:58 - Thinks he had 927,000 subscribers in February. He is wrong: [1] [2]
01:14 - Stock image seething.
02:07 - YouTube whining. Talking point about being "repetitive".
02:45 - Complaining about discussion of his decline. Zoom in on his new costume sarcastically saying his decline had nothing to do with any "single thing". He is wrong (figure 1).
03:08 -
capitalism.001.gif
talking points. Bitching about criticism. Says unsubscribing is fair if capitalism is making you literally shake.
04:10 - EA bad is an easier pill to swallow than capitalism bad. He says this while putting up a screenshot of Neo from The Matrix taking the red pill lol.
04:41 - "Gamers" saying his sub loss wasn't over his trans reveal.
04:52 - Bonus fact check. Claims he lost 2,000 subscribers every post including his coming out video. That's 21 videos, but only 22,000 lost subscribers, or about half his claim.
05:11 - Corn Flakes cat shit Saw parody.
06:00 - Second cameo: comic artist Greg "Beanie Tuesday" on the green screen. Comedy bit of best moments that's mostly low energy banter.
07:29 - Video starts for real. Says YouTube fucking sucks and he was over it before losing subscribers. Still mad at bad metrics.
08:00 - Non-committal conspiracy that game publishers tanked him. Algorithm whining.
08:38 - "Whenever I felt punished or put down in my job it's almost always because something happened on YouTube." "YouTube is where I feel constantly miserable and at a dead fucking end."
09:26 - Third cameo: EvilUno of The Dark Order stable in All Elite Wrestling.
10:07 - Dying YouTuber talking points. Groans about hate speech on the platform.
10:51 - "I genuinely don't see a future for this channel at all." Thinks his career will continue.
11:35 - Gloats about being right about embracing Patreon over YouTube years ago saying he had opposition to that.
11:51 - Copyright drama on YouTube. Even though it's a "gamer" talking point, admits people are self-censoring.
12:31 - Advertisers, burn out, mental health talking points. Relying on work outside of YouTube for money and fulfillment.
13:46 - Twitch and Patreon have worked despite issues. Links YouTube harassment with subscriber count.
14:29 - Vaccine gross-out pun skit.
15:32 - Fourth cameo: trans disabled speedrunner and "Gaming Butt Reviewer" LauraKBuzz
15:54 - Trigger warning for transphobia. Some people take breaks from Jim's videos "because of mental health reasons" (lol). Repeats lie about losing 2,000 subscribers per video. Tempers it slightly. Still blames sub feed.
16:54 - Showing a stock image video of a woman looking disgusted over community asking questions. More typical cope.
17:41 - "It's disappointing that so many people drew the line at my happiness." Joke costumes and props should mean trans acceptance. Thinks this disproves that people transition for their careers (???).
18:05 - Fumes about trans acceptance, LGBT game characters, hostility.
18:58 - Brings up past trans drama on his channel. One was about a game called Tranny Gladiator that he wouldn't say the name of even though viewers wanted him to (lmao).
19:30 - General aftermath, can't deal with people saying he's changed. "It's surreal to see myself talked about as if I've died when I feel more alive than ever."
21:08 - General trans issues moaning. UK Gender Critical movement and media. Seems to equate negative sentiment to violence.
22:39 - Blames religious right "hate groups" and TERFs. TERF grieving. Twitter shit, with JK Rowling mentions.
24:06 - Wants to hop countries for trans asylum, had UK as first choice.
24:42 - Some clip of Gender Critical figure saying all men should use women's toilets. It means dead troons to Jim. Anti-trans law talk.
26:01 - It's "invasion of trans bodies and the legislative genocide attempts", "systemic". "That's not hyperbole."
27:20 - Calls his video short.
27:52 - I just noticed at this point that he keeps using some reptile cartoon character when talking about himself. Jim furry when?
28:13 - Fifth cameo: Jonathon Holmes of the from a podcast Jim's on called The Dismal Jesters. "Shitheads are leaving." Big cope. Repeats videos talking points about Jim being so happy.
29:41 - Skit outro with Greg. Social Blade mention.

Figure 1
jimhistory.png

Attachments

• jimfeb21.png
    jimfeb21.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 69
  • jimoct20.png
    jimoct20.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 86
  • jimrecent.png
    jimrecent.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • jimscalie.jpg
    jimscalie.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 116
Just listened to that stream and he sounds utterly deranged. The funniest/scariest part is he genuinely believes his life is in danger, which of course he blames on right wing Christians (funny how they never mention Islam's views on LGBT people, isn't it?). But this is the result of sitting in your online hugbox 24/7 and surrounding yourself by people telling you how stunning and brave you are. Oh and don't kid yourself or us, you put on that wig for acceptance. If he really hates Youtube that much, then quit. Make a stand against their bigotry. But that would mean losing out on a source of income from those evil capitalists.

Another interesting point that was brought up, why exactly do they always use stock images of attractive women? A whole lotta of projection going on there.

TL;DR - he's turned into DSP. He did nothing wrong, he did everything correct. Everything went wrong on Youtube. It's those mentally ill detractors who are at fault.

qwertykage

kiwifarms.net
The last Jim Sterling video that I remember being even a little insightful was the Shadow of Mordor positive coverage contract and that was 2014

The only reason Jim even got the story is because TotalBiscuit gifted it to Jim by handing over a copy of the contract. Outside of that is just repetitious, unfunny and uninsightful drivel. With such a successful Patreon you would hope Jim would have expanded on the production value of the weekly videos, but the channel has remained stagnant. Does Jim pay other people with that Patreon money? I could swear I remember something about a group podcast or something.

Speaking of Totalbiscuit, I see he still has 2.02 million subscribers despite having passed. Can someone post a subscriber count graph over a comparable time to Jim's?

TuxedGieco

I'll save you 15% or more on car insurance.
kiwifarms.net
Considering how Jim is bleeding subs, I wondered about how many of Jim's subs are dead ones. So I decided to look for a dead subscriber calculator and came across this website and plugged in Jim's youtube link, leading to this.
JimSub.PNG

Nearly 80% of Jim's subs are "Dead" Subs according to it, but I decided to calculate how much 21% of them are active with a percentage calculating website, and it turns out that Jim would have approximately 188,790 "active" subscribers at most, which makes sense considering how many views he gets per video.
Calc.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is the point about the trans panic defense wrong? The way I understand it is that if you kill that sexy lady that's actually a dude, in most states you can go to the judge and say "Judge, I am very sorry, but I freaked out because I felt sexually assaulted" and the judge can say "No, screw you, you could have left the room and been totally fine. You weren't in immediate danger. You could have gone home/sent them home."

The states that have laws against it say "You cannot say that's the reason you killed them. I don't care if they had you tied up and you could barely reach the gun and were afraid that they were going to rape you because you don't like trannies and you were raped by a tranny before, you are not allowed to say that them being trans had an effect even in your own defense."

I mean just look at wikipedia:
A trans panic defense was used in 2004–2005 in California by the three defendants in the Gwen Araujo homicide case, who claimed that they were enraged by the discovery that Araujo, a transgender teenager with whom they had engaged in sex, had a penis. Following their initial suspicions about her birth-assigned sex, Araujo was "subjected to forced genital exposure in the bathroom, after which it was announced that she was 'really a man'".[112] The defendants claimed that Araujo's failure to disclose her birth-assigned sex and anatomy was tantamount to deception, and that the subsequent revelation of her birth-assigned sex "had provoked the violent response to what Thorman represented as a sexual violation 'so deep it's almost primal'".[112] The first trial resulted in a jury deadlock; in the second, defendants Mike Magidson and Jose Merél were convicted of second-degree murder, while the jury again deadlocked in the case of Jason Cazares. Cazares later entered a plea of no contest to charges of voluntary manslaughter. The jury did not return the requested hate crime additions to the convictions for the defendants.[113]
Somehow they still got convicted despite it being 'legal' to kill trannies, according to Jim.