Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
The way I understand it is that if you kill that sexy lady that's actually a dude, in most states you can go to the judge and say "Judge, I am very sorry, but I freaked out because I felt sexually assaulted" and the judge can say "No, screw you, you could have left the room and been totally fine. You weren't in immediate danger. You could have gone home/sent them home."
I think it's because there have been multiple times that the murder has gotten it away with it and celebrated because of that

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I think it's because there have been multiple times that the murder has gotten it away with it and celebrated because of that
But that's not what the law does. The laws remove the ability for the defendant to even claim that. Also it really only works once in a blue moon, hardly the legalized trans murder that Jim made it out to be.

Edit: In fact it seems to say that it's almost never successful in terms of having the defendant found "not guilty" it's just sometimes able to reduce the charges. Like "You shouldn't have killed the person, but we can understand that you weren't thinking clearly because you were freaked out."

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
Null is live talking about Jim and his salty video; I will archive here once its done.
Ignoring that technically, AVGN always kinda did "sketches" since the very beginning

>Null doesn't like the famous Bugs Bunny episode and thinks it's awful
1621281198384.png

SlipNHonk

kiwifarms.net
Yong "What You Need Is 3x Speed" Yea bores the crap out of me, but at least he keeps it strictly about the topic and doesn't make it about his own indulgences. Since it is just regurgitating industry news in a digestible audio-visual form, there are no end to people who do it in a way that appeals more to Jim's audience than he does right now.

Also, there is some kind of curse where if a channel starts to cover wrestling they begin to decline. Spoony, PPP, Jim Sterling are the 3 examples that come to mind immediately, but I'm sure there are others.
Yong Yea is the kid who fills his 5 page English essay quota in school by repeating himself over and over usually with the same limited dictionary of words (try and drink a shot everytime he says 'egregious' without landing in the hospital). None of his individual videos warrant being over 10 minutes long unless he merges 3 of them together.

Last edited:

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is the point about the trans panic defense wrong? The way I understand it is that if you kill that sexy lady that's actually a dude, in most states you can go to the judge and say "Judge, I am very sorry, but I freaked out because I felt sexually assaulted" and the judge can say "No, screw you, you could have left the room and been totally fine. You weren't in immediate danger. You could have gone home/sent them home."

The states that have laws against it say "You cannot say that's the reason you killed them. I don't care if they had you tied up and you could barely reach the gun and were afraid that they were going to rape you because you don't like trannies and you were raped by a tranny before, you are not allowed to say that them being trans had an effect even in your own defense."

I mean just look at wikipedia:

Somehow they still got convicted despite it being 'legal' to kill trannies, according to Jim.
I'm not gonna pretend to know the legal aspects of this, cause I don't. I do want to bring up a point about Jim's trans panic rant that tilted me a bit.

Jim is really incensed that you can (allegedly) be killed for misrepresenting your sex to someone you're trying to fuck. Jim acts like this is the norm for trannies and is ok to do, but if you consider any other scenario where sleight of hand and misleading someone into sex is involved, it is considered abhorrent. Lying about birth control, stds, pretending to want more than a pump n dump, etc. Anything like that is considered sleazy at best rapey at worst. But somehow leading someone on like you have a vagina and springing a dick on them last second is completely ethical in his mind. He didn't even suggest that you shouldn't do that.

I'm not gonna say a troon necessarily deserves to die in these cases, but man it's pretty fucking rapey to pull that shit and you'll reap what you've sown. I mean for fucks sake it doesn't even make sense to do, they WILL find out about your junk if you have sex so why not clarify beforehand? I get the feeling the only reasons troons pull this shit is because they get some sort of rapey satisfaction from it.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Compare Jim with Yahtzee, two old Escapist colleagues.

Yahtzee stayed with the Escapist which gave him a steady source of income without having to sperg out about Patreon, he's making the same content he always has that gets consistent views and he makes political jabs occasionally because he always has done and knows not to over do it. He has a new series where he can explore his passion of game development and he is still writing his books. He is married and a father.

Jim is a fat faggot in a wig sperging out about losing subscribers who didn't even watch his videos.
Yahtzee chose the path of James Rolfe, Jim chose the path of Spoony.

I can only hope his Patreon swiftly follows suit, and in a few years we see him non-stop tweeting about how ill and broke he is while Laura Kate Dale repeatedly turns up in his mentions trying to fuck him.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I love the bit where he goes off about the UK being hostile to troons.

Maybe it has to do with the millions of third world barbarians they let in? Nah, must be the white conservatives.
God I wish we lived in Jim’s fantasy world, where trannies are despised as freaks rather than celebrated as untouchable global cause celebre, and that Perfidious Albion is Israel for transphobes rather than being the most pozzed major power.

Last edited:

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
God I wish we lived in Jim’s fantasy world, where trannies are despised as freaks rather than celebrated an untouchable global cause celebre, and that Perfidious Albion is Israel for transphobes rather than being the most pozzed major power.
They actually are despised as freaks in the real world. I have never not seen a troon irl and not have everyone erupt in laughter once theyve gone

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Yong Yea is the kid who fills his 5 page English essay quota in school by repeating himself over and over usually with the same limited dictionary of words (try and drink a shot everytime he says 'egregious' without landing in the hospital). None of his individual videos warrant being over 10 minutes long unless he merges 3 of them together.
Yongyea is boring to me.
He speaks so monotone and his videos are like 10 minutes longer than they should be.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
TL: DR despite all the actual critique that can be applied to jim as to why hes losing subs and mentions this in the first half of the video, he goes balls deep playing the victim card, claiming the UK is so transphobic his friends are "fleeing there because the country hates them so much" and claims so many people want trans people dead he has no where to run. Insert joke about jim running anywhere here.

I'm not joking, he uses the term genocide unironically towards the end to describe his and other trans peoples situation.

Has there ever been a more salty and "woe is me" victim card video on youtube? He makes all those influencer "im sorry" videos look tame in comparison. Afaik the guy makes quite a lot of money on donations and still has a lot of subscribers, me thinks this liar protest too much.
Hidden a kind of recap under spoiler because I didnt realise how long it would get, how insufferable it was and how much bullshit he would spew. I tried my best, pls no bully.

Ok so I watched the video and the first half sounded like he either reads here or that the stuff said about him here is being said about him everywhere: the reason hes losing subs is because hes an unfunny whiny fuck (be be fair he actually said its because he goes on about capitalism, his commercial skits are unfunny and hes become even more of a complainer but, same difference). peppered thoughout the video is passive agressive cameos from his friends about him losing subscribers and congratulating him for it. Then it comes to what we were all waiting for about 19 minutes in-the big whine about how hes the victim of transphobia which can be laid at the feet of gender critical feminists in the UK.

Last 10 minutes of video. And its hard to believe
While his whine starts off, i guess, understandable (he says gamers who dont like transpeople unsubbed) he states that medical care here is against transpeople which is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Criminals can fucking demand sex change operations on the nhs. The only thing thats in contention right now is stopping children as young as 5 going on medication that would delay puberty in the future. There has been an issue here of certain "news" outlets printing very misleading articles about the actual issues transpeople face here and many transpeople have spoken out that the lies have gotten out of hand.

But then jim goes onto bitch about TERFS claiming that they are the REAL danger to people like him, to women, especially cis women. Sorry, wasnt this the same guy who was calling women cunts and wishing rape on women who annoyed him and calling them holes just a few years ago? Did he ever apologise for that? He's really trying to make out TERFS in the uk and twitter threads are the reason people dont like him, hes losing subs and is oppressed. He even has the gall to say they "want transpeople gone" and that "they get all the pity" like jk rowling wasnt shat upon by many people for saying transwomen are not biological women. He then goes on to say certain people want transpeople dead and uses a picture of john cleese who made a joke about identity so of course this = wanting trans people dead. He then uses a clip of posie parker (who i know some agree with, but shes considered an extremist and has stated shes not a feminist on the trigginomety video) asking men who carry guns to start using womens toilets (I suspect to shoot the trannies in there? At least this is what jim says shes saying, couldnt really understand what exactly she was trying to say)

He then goes onto say how laws are being put in place to "end transness" but then uses an article which talks about minors being prohibited from this which most people believe is correct. Stopping kids from taking these drugs when its not certain they are even trans is not "ending transness". He then states that kids are being forced to have their genital inspected before they are allowed to play sports, i heard this one was debunked pretty quickly but does jim care? Nope. He then claims this is genocide and this is where I mentally logged off. I didnt realise how tedious and the amount of bullshit would be in this video. Good on you if you read on this, good on you if you made it through that dumpster fire of a video, the kkk, hitler and china could only dream of having propaganda this good. I guess we know now those who unsubbed from jim realised they had a brain and started using it.
He stated that society wants people like him gone. I dont blame them, but im pretty sure its not merely because hes trans, its because hes jim fucking sterling son, a whiny entitled unfunny perpetual victim. Brianna Wu aint got nothing on him!

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Nearly 80% of Jim's subs are "Dead" Subs according to it, but I decided to calculate how much 21% of them are active with a percentage calculating website, and it turns out that Jim would have approximately 188,790 "active" subscribers at most, which makes sense considering how many views he gets per video.
View attachment 2178091
You needed a website to calculate a simple percentage? Jesus fucking Christ dude...

YesNoMaybe

kiwifarms.net
I just listened to his rant as background noise a bit ago. What a pity party.

Anyone can stop watching a fucking Youtube show/unsubscribe for any reason they please. No one owes you their time. The content is painfully depressing and dull at this point. Any good points he has, can be found else where without this shit. The 30 minute rant was as low a moment I've ever seen for this guy/girl/whatever.

Totally Awesome

kiwifarms.net
Nearly 80% of Jim's subs are "Dead" Subs according to it, but I decided to calculate how much 21% of them are active with a percentage calculating website, and it turns out that Jim would have approximately 188,790 "active" subscribers at most, which makes sense considering how many views he gets per video.
Not all subscribers actually watch the Youtubers they are subbed to, and not all people who watch Youtubers are subscribed to them. Determining success by subs is stupid, and people should look at views instead.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After following a bunch of troon lolcows I kind of understand the mental derangement, they get into a ‘woke’ echo chamber where biological white men are inherently problematic and associated with bad things and their idea of being a woman is cute and also empowering.

So a male identified Jim might be seen as whining if he constantly talked his mental health problems (Due to all the white cis male privilege (Gay/bi men don’t have any woke clout anymore)) or a pervert if he started wearing lipstick and talked about getting his tits out but with female Jim Sterling it’s not only acceptable it’s encouraged so trooning out means he’s got less shame and feels he has the clout to express himself without basically ending every sentence with ‘I realise every other group has it worse and I’m sorry for complaining’.

But outside of the echo chamber there’s a huge culture shock since people don’t treat Jim with kids gloves and think the way he’s acting is pretty cringeworthy and obnoxious but it’s transphobic to openly say that so just unsubscribe instead of trying to tell him to make better content and then there’s the tiny minority of TERFs who legitimately hate transgender people but Jim probably had to seek them out if he wanted to hear their thoughts on anything.
Edit: Also fuck Ashens for still sticking with this looney
I think Ashens is low-key down with this kind of progressive thinking (Or at least is ambivalent) but has the sense to keep quiet about it, the only time I’ve heard him give a view on a related topic is during a guest appearance on a film podcast (Sequelisers) where he was laughing along with a co-host about how the Ghostbusters Remake trailer got a backlash because of man-babies couldn’t handle female ghostbusters or something like that.

It could just be him trying to get along with fellow minor British e-celebs though.
I love the bit where he goes off about the UK being hostile to troons.

Maybe it has to do with the millions of third world barbarians they let in? Nah, must be the white conservatives.
Here in the UK there’s a resentment against trans women with a certain group of feminists like JK Rowling as well as other middle-upper class feminists in media, journalism and even politics who are quite influential and substantial in number, the kind of feminist who grew up blaming the patriarchy for their problems and think they need things like affirmative action for women but along came troons who in progressive circles are like Woman++ when it comes to getting special treatment and the feminists are furious but quickly learned they can’t speak out without risking their career so have to be more clandestine (Like this).
The funny part for me in all this, is how he still hasn't pieced together that maybe the UK doesn't like trannies because, well, two words: Aimee Challenor. Another two words?: Gary Glitter. UK might be a fucked place but at least they're making it clear what they will and will not tolerate, and they're certainly not going to tolerate future sex pests like Jim who facades themselves as a woman.
Aimee somehow managed to become a Reddit admin (A paid position) and only got removed because he decided to ban anyone who linked to a political article about him likely since he changed his surname and didn’t want to be recognised, things really started going off the rails when he banned the moderator of the main UK politics board without warning or explanation:

Aimee, alongside his pro-pedo husband were also moderators for Reddit’s such as transgenderedteens.

Cardenio

Earthrocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL: DR despite all the actual critique that can be applied to jim as to why hes losing subs and mentions this in the first half of the video, he goes balls deep playing the victim card, claiming the UK is so transphobic his friends are "fleeing there because the country hates them so much" and claims so many people want trans people dead he has no where to run. Insert joke about jim running anywhere here.

I'm not joking, he uses the term genocide unironically towards the end to describe his and other trans peoples situation.

Has there ever been a more salty and "woe is me" victim card video on youtube? He makes all those influencer "im sorry" videos look tame in comparison. Afaik the guy makes quite a lot of money on donations and still has a lot of subscribers, me thinks this liar protest too much.
Hidden a kind of recap under spoiler because I didnt realise how long it would get, how insufferable it was and how much bullshit he would spew. I tried my best, pls no bully.

Ok so I watched the video and the first half sounded like he either reads here or that the stuff said about him here is being said about him everywhere: the reason hes losing subs is because hes an unfunny whiny fuck (be be fair he actually said its because he goes on about capitalism, his commercial skits are unfunny and hes become even more of a complainer but, same difference). peppered thoughout the video is passive agressive cameos from his friends about him losing subscribers and congratulating him for it. Then it comes to what we were all waiting for about 19 minutes in-the big whine about how hes the victim of transphobia which can be laid at the feet of gender critical feminists in the UK.

Last 10 minutes of video. And its hard to believe
While his whine starts off, i guess, understandable (he says gamers who dont like transpeople unsubbed) he states that medical care here is against transpeople which is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Criminals can fucking demand sex change operations on the nhs. The only thing thats in contention right now is stopping children as young as 5 going on medication that would delay puberty in the future. There has been an issue here of certain "news" outlets printing very misleading articles about the actual issues transpeople face here and many transpeople have spoken out that the lies have gotten out of hand.

But then jim goes onto bitch about TERFS claiming that they are the REAL danger to people like him, to women, especially cis women. Sorry, wasnt this the same guy who was calling women cunts and wishing rape on women who annoyed him and calling them holes just a few years ago? Did he ever apologise for that? He's really trying to make out TERFS in the uk and twitter threads are the reason people dont like him, hes losing subs and is oppressed. He even has the gall to say they "want transpeople gone" and that "they get all the pity" like jk rowling wasnt shat upon by many people for saying transwomen are not biological women. He then goes on to say certain people want transpeople dead and uses a picture of john cleese who made a joke about identity so of course this = wanting trans people dead. He then uses a clip of posie parker (who i know some agree with, but shes considered an extremist and has stated shes not a feminist on the trigginomety video) asking men who carry guns to start using womens toilets (I suspect to shoot the trannies in there? At least this is what jim says shes saying, couldnt really understand what exactly she was trying to say)

He then goes onto say how laws are being put in place to "end transness" but then uses an article which talks about minors being prohibited from this which most people believe is correct. Stopping kids from taking these drugs when its not certain they are even trans is not "ending transness". He then states that kids are being forced to have their genital inspected before they are allowed to play sports, i heard this one was debunked pretty quickly but does jim care? Nope. He then claims this is genocide and this is where I mentally logged off. I didnt realise how tedious and the amount of bullshit would be in this video. Good on you if you read on this, good on you if you made it through that dumpster fire of a video, the kkk, hitler and china could only dream of having propaganda this good. I guess we know now those who unsubbed from jim realised they had a brain and started using it.
He stated that society wants people like him gone. I dont blame them, but im pretty sure its not merely because hes trans, its because hes jim fucking sterling son, a whiny entitled unfunny perpetual victim. Brianna Wu aint got nothing on him!
Only thru Transgenderdom could a wealthy white man be a marginalized victim.

Hunter D

kiwifarms.net
Jim's chosen echo chamber he exists in must have been months, if not years, in the making to melt his mind into believing some of the completely deranged shit he said in this new video. The online woke left, in it's attempt to coddle and wrap the world in styrofoam to protect the precious smol bean trannies, has enfeebled the terminally online troons minds into such a state of helpless atrophy that they honestly believe that legislation to prevent social contagions from ruining unsuspecting kids' futures is tantamount to fucking genocide.

I guess it kind of makes sense in a way, troons exist to be affirmed and without that affirmation they'd wither into dust and blow away. So they have to keep the new waves of troons coming in, lest the fad be revealed for what it is, and they'd have to come to terms with the fact that they've given themselves a lifelong dependence on hormone scripts and an ever-bleeding gape where their sense of worth used to be all in service of fucking nothing. It's no wonder this realization is often followed by suicide.