• "YOU PUT ME ON A SINKING SHIP."

Careercow Jim Sterling + TotalBiscuitTwo Gaming Lolcows for the Price of One Thread

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Nov 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. The fat fuck has more money than he can ever spend before dying of fat fuckness, why should he put in any effort anymore?

• Agree Agree x 1
    El Garbage

El Garbage I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate

kiwifarms.is
  2. He's been pretty busy REEEING over loot boxes being officially classed as not going by the video games certification boards

• Informative Informative x 1
    MMX

MMX Expert in wheat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. IMG_0329.jpg

Holy fucking shit. Do all bullshit jobs pay more than real ones?

• Feels Feels x 11
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. $12000 to tell us micro transactions are bad and have Laura play AAA titles and tell Jim what he thinks of them

• Agree Agree x 8
    MMX

MMX Expert in wheat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. I see he’s still salty about the backlash over his Breath of the Wild video.

• Agree Agree x 5
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.is
  6. They do when you have 0 dignity, resign yourself to being married to a hippo, cucked by a tranny, living as a fat whiny bitch with no hope of living a decent life, working a job that has ruined his only hobby that will cut his pay the moment he has the "wrong" opinion about something.

I'll take my real job over that anyday.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. To be fair, he does allude to one thing I have always wondered about the gamers' particular brand of autism:

Why does anybody care what some SJ W neckbeard has to say about a game? Why do they care when a cuck like Ben Kuchera or Patrick Klepek gives a game one more or one less point than what they had in mind? Just play the fucking game, read user reviews or watch LPs and decide for your damned self..

Of course Jim Sterling is a clickbait whore who's too lazy to actually play the games before giving out "reviews", so his intentions here are very transparent.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Great, so now he's going to be tagging his shitty first impressions videos as Jimquisitions. Exactly what I don't want popping up in my recommended watch lists.

Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.is
  9. And for what its worth, Jim puts out a lot of content, at a set schedule which he is good at sticking to and some of the things he says do end up being pretty influential (if only in creating buzzwords for certain practices.) I can see why he is making the money he is off his Patreon.

Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.is
  10. The quality of the Jimquisition brand will suffer and it will lose views; surely he plans on the brand recognition to attract viewers but dedicated viewers of Jimquisition will probably drop off. This will probably work in the short term, could be a shot in the foot in the long term.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Fleeb

Fleeb My eye! I'm not supposed to get 'pinions in it!

kiwifarms.is
  11. Jam video on cuphead

I guess he's bad at it

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  12. I only needed to see the title screen. Fucking hell...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.is
  13. Basically, he's pulling a page from Pissed Pedro's handbook and admitting that he's going to do the least bit of work possible and hope that the YT ad dollars and Patreon donations keep rolling in.

His latest shtick is mocking comments from gamers by dressing like a 18th century aristocrat in front a green screen for 3 to 5 minutes. Jim is essentially putting on a wig and facepaint, then reading words someone else wrote for less than 5 minutes. That's even lazier than Upset Umberto sitting on a couch and sperging about Game of Thrones for two hours.

Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  14. Would it be too bastardly to say I liked the first two Commentocracy videos? They're worth a laugh even if it's to see Jim acting like he's had a stroke for 4 minutes. That said, his shtick started to wear thin very quickly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. While they are sometimes funny they don't actually mean anything. Repeating someone's argument back to them in a stupid voice has never done anything to actually disprove said argument and while Jim loves self-effacing humor there is supposed to be a point to it, which there really isn't with these. Incidentally I watched all of the Boglinwatch videos recently after studiously ignoring them for a year. Turns out that it can actually be pretty funny to listen to Jim talk about puppets, far more so than him talking about bad indie games.

Lou Wrong

kiwifarms.is
  16. Jim awful reviews only counted on metacritic because he is friends with people there, and sometimes he would even let Laura "Joshua" Kate review games for him, he never deserved the attenttion and now he won't get it anymore.

Jim loves to say "Thank god for me" and he is finally right, thank god for him being gone from reviews.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. For the record, Zelda did deserve a ten.

Fuck you Jim.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  18. The Commentocracy videos were stale the moment he rolled out the "video-game aristocracy" character.

• Agree Agree x 1
    SoberBlitz

SoberBlitz Beep Beep

kiwifarms.is
  19. Am i the only one who considers Jim's videos to be unwatchable?, even if sometimes he can say something reasonable, i just can't stand his nasal voice.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.is
  20. He certainly loves beating funny jokes like a dead baby.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is