Jin / Matt Beard - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Jin is giving us something new today by reviewing a Bad Dragon dildo shaped like a German Shepard's dick. Given that one of his favorite characters from Paw Patrol (and has a plushie of) is one makes it creepier.
Confirmed for shota fetish since he ordered the "mini" size dildo. And of course "Twilight" will never complain about it.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When will this thread's title be changed to "I married a toy dog" because I can totally see his obsession moving onto this dog and Twilight getting forgotten in a corner collecting dust and bacteria from being cummed on for like 7 years

Irwin M. Felcher

immediate regret
kiwifarms.net
Those of you worried that his affections might have been straying, be at ease. Images posted earlier today on a plushie fetishists' site reveal that his and Twi's sex life is still active, even experimental.

"After years of curiosity, we finally tried scat. 1 of 3
1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
Posted 07.04.2017 by Jin15"

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
Those of you worried that his affections might have been straying, be at ease. Images posted earlier today on a plushie fetishists' site reveal that his and Twi's sex life is still active, even experimental.

1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
Kill me.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
There is no god! :cryblood::cryblood::cryblood::cryblood::cryblood::cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net

1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
Waaaaaaahhhhhhh! I'm picturing he's probably a bit extreme even for them. (I hope.)

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net

1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
Oh if dolls could talk.....

Chandra

Pyromaster
kiwifarms.net

1944x2592 (2.0 Mb)
1 of 3...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino