Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot-2018-3-23  Jk_rowling trans kid - Twitter Search.png

Screenshot-2018-3-23  Jk_rowling trans kid - Twitter Search(1).png

tard cum.png

I looked up "trans kids."

Screenshot-2018-3-23 Tweets with replies by Toby -Borgnine Saves- ( PiercedTedyBear) Twitter.png

A pansexual and genderqueer tard who plays WOW? No way.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though JK deserves this, the fans piss me off way more.

This. The most beloved author of our generation? In a pig's arse she is. She's an overrated hack whose writing is two steps above Stephanie Meyer at the most and who never met an adverb she didn't like.

A good way to make Harry Potter enthusiasts ree is to tell them that J. K. Rowling stole the idea of an orphaned bespectacled teenage wizard whose parents died in mysterious circumstances and went to magic school from Neil Gaiman's "The Books of Magic."

Fandom Trash

Out of the dumpster truck and into the garbage can
kiwifarms.net
This. The most beloved author of our generation? In a pig's arse she is. She's an overrated hack whose writing is two steps above Stephanie Meyer at the most and who never met an adverb she didn't like.

A good way to make Harry Potter enthusiasts ree is to tell them that J. K. Rowling stole the idea of an orphaned bespectacled teenage wizard whose parents died in mysterious circumstances and went to magic school from Neil Gaiman's "The Books of Magic."

Exactly. Dont forget that she wrote other books. Remember the Casual Vacancy? It was suppose to be Harry Potter but more adult like. It only sold "well" because of her name but most people were not interested in her stories and felt that it was boring.

She also wrote another book under a different pen name and it didnt sell well untill someone revealed it was JK's book and that's when it sold well.

Seriously her writing isnt the best. She wrote Harry Potter and it was great for its time but not in our current time. Remember there's so many plot holes in regards to the book. Like how many wizards actually existed in the Uk, whether Hogwarts was the best school to go too, wizard money, etc.

If Harry Potter came out today, it most likely wouldnt have sold well.

Implacable Birch

autisticsexual
kiwifarms.net
my favorite thing about the harry potter books is how wizards never helped to prevent stuff like the holocaust or the massive kampuchean famines because then muggles would ask them for even more favors.

jk rowling constructs a narrative that masterfully interweaves racist undertones with barely contained disdain for poor people in her wonderous series about a trust fund baby attending a boarding school for witchcraft and wizardy

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my favorite thing about the harry potter books is how wizards never helped to prevent stuff like the holocaust or the massive kampuchean famines because then muggles would ask them for even more favors.

jk rowling constructs a narrative that masterfully interweaves racist undertones with barely contained disdain for poor people in her wonderous series about a trust fund baby attending a boarding school for witchcraft and wizardy

And also this. If the Prime Minister is clued in to the world of magic, and always has been, why didn't we send frickin dragons with electromancers riding them to decimate the Luftwaffe? And how come Hitler didn't try to teleport saboteurs behind Soviet lines? Surely at least one Nazi wizard would have volunteered.

I know where the bodies are buried, Rowling.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Trannys vs Terfs, always a good thing. Whoever looses we win.

Also, Harry Potter is for kids. An interesting note is that I did read the first parts as a kid, but the translated ones were actually quite rewritten to be, how to say in English, more literate.

For example, lines originally like this:
How are you? Harry said.
I'm good! Ron said.

Would be replaced with :
How are you? Harry asked.
I'm good! Ron replied.

It may not sound much, but it did make the novel much less repetitive.

I'm just surprised they haven't declared Harry Potter alt-right yet, since Harry is obviously a dirty dang white male.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
And also this. If the Prime Minister is clued in to the world of magic, and always has been, why didn't we send frickin dragons with electromancers riding them to decimate the Luftwaffe? And how come Hitler didn't try to teleport saboteurs behind Soviet lines? Surely at least one Nazi wizard would have volunteered.

I know where the bodies are buried, Rowling.

And why didnt everyone let the muggle army handle Voldemort? You could tell them that theres an evil wizard that wants to kill muggles, or you could tell them that he’s a violent white supremacist, but either way he and his death eaters won’t survive a carpet bombing.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And why didnt everyone let the muggle army handle Voldemort? You could tell them that theres an evil wizard that wants to kill muggles, or you could tell them that he’s a violent white supremacist, but either way he and his death eaters won’t survive a carpet bombing.
You forgot the Mcguffin Whorecruxes.

usernames can change now!

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
At what point do you think people will realize you can never, ever satisfy the Salem Justice Warriors? The witch hunt will never end. It can never end. It's inherent in the ideology and social structure of the movement. When you reward people for how "oppressed" they are; they will always find a new source of "oppression". And sooner or later, that source will be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.