JK "TERF" Rowling - Liking a Tweet literally kills 4 billion troons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Seriously when is the whole LGBT going to massively implode? The whole TERF fights have been going on for a while, and the anger at white gay men have been increasing. I feel like I'll see gays burning the rainbow flag soon.

The stupidity at forming a group around sexuality, as if thats your sole, or main characteristic that defines who you are as a person, and then adding people who crossdress is worse than me trying to form the cisgendered party. Trying to segregate yourself from others only serves to form a bubble, where you see only the characteristic you were formed over, and little else, and then you otherize the people outside the bubble.

It doesn't create togetherness or understanding, just seperation and animosity.

Unfiltered Red

Appropriating weeb culture
kiwifarms.net
Seriously when is the whole LGBT going to massively implode? The whole TERF fights have been going on for a while, and the anger at white gay men have been increasing. I feel like I'll see gays burning the rainbow flag soon.

The stupidity at forming a group around sexuality, as if thats your sole, or main characteristic that defines who you are as a person, and then adding people who crossdress is worse than me trying to form the cisgendered party. Trying to segregate yourself from others only serves to form a bubble, where you see only the characteristic you were formed over, and little else, and then you otherize the people outside the bubble.

lgbt.PNG

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Achmed the Mad, but he preferred to be known as Achmed the I-Just-Get-These-Headaches

rip terry p

Hypothetically, if he were to come across two of his students having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest would his first response be to yell "What the hell are you doing, you motherfukers!"? I'm asking for a friend

Dysnomia

Dango whore
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a regular to the Salt Mines, but damn, this is exactly why I come to this place every now and then.

One fucking "like". O N E . And now she's on her way to get the coveted "worse than Hitler™" award.
I'll never get tired of watching these regressive morons eating their own over something as miniscule as this. It's literally like a drop of blood falling into a fish tank filled to the brim with hungry Piranhas.
Crab mentality and oppression olympics to kick in...

It's just a matter of time until some untalented tranny trust-fund kiddy wannabe author pops up to declare that people should read literature made by genderqueer toast-kin PoCs and not that terrible TERF Rowling.

That guy deserves a thread in lolcows for this bio alone.

Any pronoun will do? Ok. I choose he/him. He can't be that trans if he's ok with male pronouns can he? Could be a cow.

It very well could happen. Especially since they stupidly added brown to the flag and have expanded LGBT to include 7000 letters. Not that it matters much. Because it seems these days the only thing that does matter is the "T".

I guess JK Rowling is cancelled again for not stepping in line correctly. I can't believe people think they can't enjoy her books because she retweeted wrongthink. I hate this "Everyone has to think exactly like me or I can't consume anything they create" attitude of the current year.

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
Troon Snape is already a thing apparently. Rule 34? Last year August there was Trans Snape week on dumblr.

“Harry and Snape’s relationship reminds me more of the interactions between a teenage girl and her mom, where both have anger-management issues because they literally reflect it from each other,’ Ensnapingthesenses, a 26-year-old trans man from Spain.

:story:

Give it a couple more years before the UK rounds up Rowling for the hate crime of deadnaming Snape in the original series.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Malfoy force his goons Crabs & Goyle to take that potion that would turn them into hot girls? Also, remember when everyone turned into Harry? Wouldn't that make them all trans-Potters? Seems like JK Rowling can't ever please these folks...

Also, Voldemort's Mom technically raped his muggle Father. Someone should point that out.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
What's up with all the Snape love, anyways? Yeah, Alan Rickman was awesome, but seriously, fuck Snape, he was an asshole.

Yet another, "If you don't fit the Uber Gender Stereotype, you MUST be trans" crap. Do people not realize how harmful that is? And not because it implies that there's something wrong with being trans. After all, there are trans people out there that don't fit into exact gender stereotypes either. (A trans chick that's a tomboy, for example).

But it's incredibly harmful to say, "well he was nurturing, so he MUST have been female!" That only reinforces the idea that boys can't be kind, or gentle, or caring of others. Is that really a message we want to send? That men shouldn't be caring? Very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.