Joe Biden Is Over, So What Are the Democrats Going to Do About It?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Suburban white women hated Trump. For them, it really was about mean tweets and crying children in cages. These voters love the idea of loving minorities, the homeless, refugees, and all that. These are also women who tend to be at home and either watching TV or scrolling Facebook much of the day, so they were much more susceptible to the media's constant messaging that Trump was a rude, vile, vicious racist.
Most people here will rush to tell you that a majority of white women went towards Trump but that was more rural women. However you are spot on. I recall the Facebook posts from many “conservative” suburban white women who bleated proudly that although they are a conservative, they acknowledge their white privilege, St. George dindu nuffins, and that Black Lives Matter. Then the pathetic rush to try to pretend they aren’t Karens. Lots of social pressure was applied to suburban white women because they were going to be key for 2020. In 2016, they just assumed they’d all fall in line for Hillary, a mistake that wasn’t repeated in 2020.

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before Biden, we had to deal with a massive level of protests and voter suppression that does not benefit any side of the political spectrum.

After Biden, we’ll be dealing more protests and a supreme level of voter suppression that delegitimize conservative and right leaning politicians, while left leaning politicians will flourish even while failing upwards with policies that destroy the middle class and only benefit refugees that will be used as tools for generations to come.

The only difference is that now Russia is the scapegoat, China will be the power player to turn to, while India will be the new one to overtake it.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I swear half the people doom posting have paid zero attention to polling and local election trends.

Also, the idea that 2020 can be extrapolated in anyway to future elections is absurd. 2020 was the perfect storm for the democrats and even then they had to commit so much fraud it was blatantly apparent.

I'll close with this note, Trump received the most votes of any candidate aside from Biden in 2020. He is one of the most significant political players in America, he beat Hillary 2016, Obama 2008, and demolished his 2016 record in spite of everything going against him leading up to the election for fucks sake. The idea that he can't win in 2024 is next tier delusional and you're just wallowing in doomium. I'd argue that if Trump is able to run in 2024 and the Republicans choose literally anyone else, including DeSantis, they will experience an unprecedented loss. They would fracture the party and open their ass up for a blue wave.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Democrats are going to get steamrolled. AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Robert O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, and Joe Biden have no traction or legitimate excitement factor. Tulsi, while a sensible choice, spurs a bunch of infighting and her own party doesn't like her. Yang doesn't do well with the old blue voters. Julian Castro has bad breath. Bernie is exposed as an old crook. I don't see the Democrats having anyone strong to rally behind.

Trump, even in his older age, he has a chance. The Independent, Midwestern voters are how Trump is going to win. His campaign strategy will include caging his narcissist attitude (a bit) with a focus in capitalizing on Biden Administration failures. If Trump does indeed run and win, his ego will not allow the fraudulent election to go unpunished, however that may lead him to act. I'm looking forward to the shit flinging. Fraud has to be fought in the 2024 election and won, because it's going to happen again. Trump needs to plan to fight fraud by any means necessary.

Tsukasa Kayoda

kiwifarms.net
The Democrats are going to get steamrolled. AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Robert O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, and Joe Biden have no traction or legitimate excitement factor. Tulsi, while a sensible choice, spurs a bunch of infighting and her own party doesn't like her. Yang doesn't do well with the old blue voters. Julian Castro has bad breath. Bernie is exposed as an old crook. I don't see the Democrats having anyone strong to rally behind.

Trump, even in his older age, he has a chance. The Independent, Midwestern voters are how Trump is going to win. His campaign strategy will include caging his narcissist attitude (a bit) with a focus in capitalizing on Biden Administration failures. If Trump does indeed run and win, his ego will not allow the fraudulent election to go unpunished, however that may lead him to act. I'm looking forward to the shit flinging. Fraud has to be fought in the 2024 election and won, because it's going to happen again. Trump needs to plan to fight fraud by any means necessary.
You forget the final trick the dems could do to stop Trump: a solid Clinton-ing.
I am not fed-posting, but let's be serious for a moment: what is stopping them from doing so?
And before someone says "The evidence would be too damning, they could never get away with it" need I remind you the dems have the feds in their pockets, so any "evidence" would magically vanish. And since they also own the media, any talk that could point the finger towards them could be diverted away and replaced by more Ukraine/WvR bullshit.
The WEF is pushing the dems towards total control, so more "Night of Long Knives" shenanigans are bound to occur.

The Ugly One

kiwifarms.net
And before someone says "The evidence would be too damning, they could never get away with it" need I remind you the dems have the feds in their pockets, so any "evidence" would magically vanish. And since they also own the media, any talk that could point the finger towards them could be diverted away and replaced by more Ukraine/WvR bullshit.
You don't even have to go that far. Just remember how they blatantly had Jeffrey Epstein killed and the evidence of his pedo ring destroyed, and...crickets.

Xarpho

plz no bully
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden won't make it 2 terms
If Biden drops dead before the end of the year, not only would Harris take over but she's got two more whole terms to cheat on and be the longest-running President since Roosevelt.

Look at how London Breed over in S.F. got some extra time when the old Asian man didn't make out of the grocery store alive.

CommissarPutdown

kiwifarms.net
You forget the final trick the dems could do to stop Trump: a solid Clinton-ing.
I am not fed-posting, but let's be serious for a moment: what is stopping them from doing so?
The WEF is pushing the dems towards total control, so more "Night of Long Knives" shenanigans are bound to occur.
I am pretty sure that would be the hypothetical straw that would break the liftedtruckwaffen's back, and you'd have an armed chimpout of historical proportions unfolding damn near immediately once the news broke. Dudes would be going from Tucker Carlson, thin blue line, and Q anon to Turner Diaries overnight.

gang weeder

kiwifarms.net
Most people here will rush to tell you that a majority of white women went towards Trump but that was more rural women. However you are spot on. I recall the Facebook posts from many “conservative” suburban white women who bleated proudly that although they are a conservative, they acknowledge their white privilege, St. George dindu nuffins, and that Black Lives Matter. Then the pathetic rush to try to pretend they aren’t Karens. Lots of social pressure was applied to suburban white women because they were going to be key for 2020. In 2016, they just assumed they’d all fall in line for Hillary, a mistake that wasn’t repeated in 2020.

I saw this with my mom. Although she ended up voting Trump (because she lives in a super duper deep red area) in 2020, she bought into a lot of really pozzed shit surrounding BLM and fentanyl Floyd and etc. Was tough to crack her programming despite her conservative surroundings. So I can only imagine how it went for these white soccer moms who weren't living in Jesusland.

I swear half the people doom posting have paid zero attention to polling and local election trends.

Also, the idea that 2020 can be extrapolated in anyway to future elections is absurd. 2020 was the perfect storm for the democrats and even then they had to commit so much fraud it was blatantly apparent.

I'll close with this note, Trump received the most votes of any candidate aside from Biden in 2020. He is one of the most significant political players in America, he beat Hillary 2016, Obama 2008, and demolished his 2016 record in spite of everything going against him leading up to the election for fucks sake. The idea that he can't win in 2024 is next tier delusional and you're just wallowing in doomium. I'd argue that if Trump is able to run in 2024 and the Republicans choose literally anyone else, including DeSantis, they will experience an unprecedented loss. They would fracture the party and open their ass up for a blue wave.

My theory is that Trump will not be allowed back into the White House by ordinary means. The usual suspects will simply refuse to admit any possibility that he could ever win election again, regardless of the facts on the ground. This worked in 2020 so there is no reason they wouldn't simply do it again. The real question will be what happens then--whether conservatives roll over and take it up the ass again, or if things actually start to get interesting.

If I'm wrong and Trump actually is allowed back into that office, he better burn the whole fucking thing down. His first term was little more than a speedbump for the woke agenda and arguably even accelerated it in some ways. The ultimate blackpill would be if he actually does get elected legitimately and then for the second time mostly sits around and does a whole lot of jack shit while the left pretends they are being oppressed by Literally Hitler for another 4 years.

I'm inclined to disagree, not because they couldn't do it, but because Blumpft is more useful to them alive than dead. Orange Hitler is the left's best enemy to hate on domestically. He drives the NPCs into insane sputtering frenzies of spasming hatred. When they steal the election again in '24, they can run the same playbook again of calling Trump Hitler, saying he's going to repeat Jan. 6, etc., to get away with it. If they Kennedy him it'll just be DeSantis who is not as hateable to their base and harder to portray as Hitler.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Trump's security is marginally better that of seth rich
2. It paints a target on their back for lone wolf attacks

0Chance

kiwifarms.net
clintg.jpg

runn.jpg
clint.jpg

vogue.jpg

The Ugly One

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest things Trump had going against him is that his own party wanted him out. I never tire of reminding people that Mueller was appointed by Republicans. This lack of institutional support from his own side had a lot to do with why The Steal happened in 2020. The Democrats would pull some shenanigan or other, and the GOP would just leave Trump to fight it on his own. They didn't even provide a legal team. Some of the absurd rulings GOP-appointed judges made during this period amounted to, "We want to let the Democrats get away with cheating, but somehow not establish precedent saying they're always allowed to cheat." He'll still have this going against him in 2020. Senior Republican leadership still views Trump as a greater threat to their well-being than any Democrat.

Last edited:

Tsukasa Kayoda

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest things Trump had going against him is that his own party wanted him out. I never tire of reminding people that Mueller was appointed by Republicans. This lack of institutional support from his own side had a lot to do with why The Steal happened in 2020. The Democrats would pull some shenanigan or other, and the GOP would just leave Trump to fight it on his own. They didn't even provide a legal team. Some of the absurd rulings GOP-appointed judges made during this period amounted to, "We want to let the Democrats get away with cheating, but somehow not establish precedent saying they're always allowed too cheat." He'll still have this going against him in 2020. Senior Republican leadership still views Trump as a greater threat to their well-being than any Democrat.
It also doesn't help RINOs like Ted Cruz talk a big game about ending the dem's cheating streak but then stab Trump in the back when he was down. The GOP doesn't realize when the Dems are allowed their reset that they won't be given a nice, comfy retirement. They will killed, because any opposition will be squashed.
But hey, gotta be the graceful losers.

No this is not a fedpost