John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Delicious Diversity

Offensive but tasty, available at your local Tesco

Summary:
Teaclips says the paywall of others clips was just an ebic troll to dunk on PPP says she refunded the money.
JMK in teaclips dm asking for dms between her and JMK. Confirming that they have been dming b4
View attachment 1697233
Teaclips has been in JMK discord for some time now. We don´t know how long. 3 or messages from JMKs discord dissusing JMK vs PPP streamception.
View attachment 1697273
Teaclips wanna turn trans so she can bang jewsh
View attachment 1697297
Well as we all know Tea Clips is a genius, so naturally she would engage in such epic big brain trolling to own PPP. She's totally not a mentally deranged beached whale with Down's Syndrome who's eventually going to to earn herself a thread on this site. Surely not. 🐋

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
Well as we all know Tea Clips is a genius, so naturally she would engage in such epic big brain trolling to own PPP. She's totally not a mentally deranged beached whale with Down's Syndrome who's eventually going to to earn herself a thread on this site. Surely not. 🐋
Before she gets her own thread, people need to first stop cutting her slack because she's:

A) A woman.
and
B) Her "content" is obnoxiously useful for reference, even though it's low effort and shouldn't shield her from criticism.

If people can move beyond that, it's probably only a matter of time before she gets a thread. Regardless of whether she's working with JMK or not.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
I honestly just feel bad for the dude, as it's obvious to me that he ain't all there mentally and emotionally.
I think his biggest issue is he's just plain DUMB. You can't fix stupid. I ain't a paragon of emotional stability myself, but John's main issue is he's too dumb to realize that sperging out in VC is like struggling in quicksand. He clearly does not comprehend when he's being set up or when people are fucking with him. The way he handled himself on PO's show with PPP is just mind blowing. How did he NOT get that Axel and Ashton were fucking with him? He now straight up believes that people think he raped Juanita, and Dudley, and Tinkerbell, and whomever... and that he needs to refute joke accusations. It's the most amazing lack of comprehension and insight I've seen in a long long time.

He's got a tiny YouTube channel with barely more than 800 subs. If he stopped losing his shit, most people would forget he even exists inside of a year. This thread didn't even exist until he made himself an adjunct detractor to Weeb Wars.

Feel sorry for him? I mean, in the sense that any halfway respectable person would feel some pity for the mentally retarded, sure. Dean makes a good point though: Any sympathy for him is being blunted by the fact that he's been going around accusing people of pedophilia without evidence. I have seen that shit from both KV and ISWV now (both in this very thread!). It's stupid, and should be called out as such. He's not undeserving of the ridicule.

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited:

Delicious Diversity

Offensive but tasty, available at your local Tesco
I think his biggest issue is he's just plain DUMB. You can't fix stupid. I ain't a paragon of emotional stability myself, but John's main issue is he's too dumb to realize that sperging out in VC is like struggling in quicksand. He clearly does not comprehend when he's being set up or when people are fucking with him. The way he handled himself on PO's show with PPP is just mind blowing. How did he NOT get that Axel and Ashton were fucking with him? He now straight up believes that people think he raped Juanita, and Dudley, and Tinkerbell, and whomever... and that he needs to refute joke accusations. It's the most amazing lack of comprehension and insight I've seen in a long long time.

He's got a tiny YouTube channel with barely more than 800 subs. If he stopped losing his shit, most people would forget he even exists inside of a year. This thread didn't even exist until he made himself an adjunct detractor to Weeb Wars.

Feel sorry for him? I mean, in the sense that any halfway respectable person would feel some pity for the mentally retarded, sure. Dean makes a good point though: Any sympathy for him is being blunted by the fact that he's been going around accusing people of pedophilia without evidence. I have seen that shit from both KV and ISWV now (both in this very thread!). It's stupid, and should be called out as such. He's not undeserving of the ridicule.

Honestly, I already did forget he exists. I remember him now from back in GaymerGate, he had some beef with the Stepfather himself and it was readily apparent to all that the guy has severe autism and emotional instability even back then. As soon as that shitshow was over (I honestly can't remember any of the details, just that JMK was a massive sperg) I completely forgot the man existed until somehow he got resurrected by his drama with PPP.

Besides his obviously high score on the spectrum, I'm not sure what motivates him to engage in this dumb shit. He gets barely any attention and what little he does earn is just people laughing at how lacking in awareness he is and how upset he gets. Perfect lolcow personality type; if only he was more interesting he could definitely have a thread with higher traffic. Unfortunately he's really fucking boring most of the time.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE

Idk who Dean is, but you can still feel pity for JMK while also ridiculing him. As for the baseless pedo accusing, I feel that's him just mimicking what actually scummy IBS/G-gate participants, who know how morally reprehensible it is to do, have already established as one of their go-to gayop tactics. Honestly, it just shows me how vile all the most dedicated ibs/gg/eceleb-drama discord addict types are, that they'd rather string a handicapped person along to do dirty work, or provide content, for them, instead of trying to befriend an obviously lonely sped like him in a way that might be helpful for him

tea is going to peg jmk once she is granted her own penis in the operation. imagine simping for a ftm tranny, i dont even know if tea being mtf tranny would be more or less pathetic

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
Idk who Dean is, but you can still feel pity for JMK while also ridiculing him. As for the baseless pedo accusing, I feel that's him just mimicking what actually scummy IBS/G-gate participants, who know how morally reprehensible it is to do, have already established as one of their go-to gayop tactics. Honestly, it just shows me how vile all the most dedicated ibs/gg/eceleb-drama discord addict types are, that they'd rather string a handicapped person along to do dirty work, or provide content, for them, instead of trying to befriend an obviously lonely sped like him in a way that might be helpful for him
Would you really want to befriend that bro? I don't get the feeling that he could hold a regular conversation if he tried, and you'd just end up his shoulder to cry on or punching bag, What the man needs is to give up his dreams of e-fame, and just settle down in some quiet little community of other speds. Course that'd require him keeping his chill, so it's a no go. But all the more for me, his kind of spergery is my kind of kino.

Also wasn't he kind of a trailblazer when it came to doing retarded shit in the name of GG? I don't think it can be written off as bad influences, man's just downright spastic and anti-social.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Perfect lolcow personality type; if only he was more interesting he could definitely have a thread with higher traffic. Unfortunately he's really fucking boring most of the time.

And this is why he throws himself into ANY internet drama since GamerGate (IBS, ComicsGate, Weeb Wars, etc.).
He's been there the whole time, but no one pays attention to him like the traffic he got during GamerGate due to his boringness.
Eventually, he gets clowned and everyone laughs at him then he shirks off to his corner of the internet.
Then the cycle repeats.

Cow Poly

“Learn by reeeing“
True & Honest Fan
John Michael Kino / The Nectar Necromancer is truly based. He is a king and a mensch. Tea’s kitty btfo’d.
Easy win and a very Jewish move by JMK but still a win is a fucking win.

John Michael Kino / The Nectar Necromancer is truly based. He is a king and a mensch. Tea’s kitty btfo’d.
Easy win and a very Jewish move by JMK but still a win is a fucking win.
First his mensch got in to office then JMK succesfully argued for flagging. Like holy fuck grimchers should hang his head in fucking shame and have a look at his life. The bluewave is real.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
So, I was curious about what JMK has been up to lately... and I found pure cancer.
That's "course" of action, not "courts" of action, John.
As for the point he is trying to make, your guess is as good as mine.

How about we don't repeal the 22nd amendment?
Also, he thinks a 3rd Obama term would've been better than Trump.
John here is giving the stench of a RINO.
Strike that, he is one considering he is retweeting the Lincoln Project.
What a cuck.

... This logic astounds me.
1. As of November 18, 2020, Biden is not officially the President-Elect.
2. Pretty presumptuous to think Hillary wouldn't have tried to primary Obama.

JMK wants The Great Reset.
Like he would survive it.

That's "meme," not "mean," John.
But at least he's making a good point (as much as it begrudges me to say it).

... John, I know you are a literal who, but let's see who you are replying to:
Ah, it's your equally irrelevant, Leafy wannabe, butt-buddy, Senpai's Home.

Jmk has finaly commited fully to his catholic larp and has requested gay services from PPP.
1606012560023.png

Publicly he ofcourse denies this.
1606012619816.png

1606012692359.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Jmk has finaly commited fully to his catholic larp and has requested gay services from PPP.
View attachment 1742063
Publicly he ofcourse denies this.
View attachment 1742064
View attachment 1742066
Archive:

Bonus for JMK's tweet: