John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Vazorium

Finger of all sisters
The PPP/JMK video was hilarious. I've never seen anyone autistically take things literally as much as John, not even some of the severe spergs we see in lolcowdom. PPP manages to fuck with his head every single time they interact.
I never seen a man so oblivious when it comes to people fucking with him, he still did not learn from gamergate or on the Phantom Organization stream.

This is fucking hilarious. I think Chris Chan may actually be less autistic than JMK. Perhaps not in the deranged sense, but as far as being someone who can't detect any sarcasm, even when he's being explicitly told it's sarcasm is astounding. He then further proves how autistic he is by telling other people they don't understand sarcasm are are autistic themselves.

I love that he actually takes the time to "debunk" PPP's claims.

I feel a lot of sympathy with Phantom here. Maybe PO is a degenerate sinner, maybe he did monetize the sadness of Mrs. Vickers, but it's clear that he isn't a bad guy at heart. Rather just a bewildered lamb which has gone astray, a lamb misled into wolf-territory of the worst kind.

It is just so regrettable that when a repentant sinner seeks counsel and sanctuary from JMK, a pillar among posters, a memetic mastermind, an understander of internet and God-stuff alike, a veteran from the GamerGate-trenches only rivaled by the likes of LeoPirate, PO gets severely abused and taken advantage of.

I hope guardians of the realm like Spec-Tree, Godwinson, and the PPP can look into their hearts and seek compassion for PO, our long lost lamb, with his innocent white Norwegian fur.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
Nobody has mentioned this yet, so I suppose I will. JMK DMCA struck PPP's video where they "debated" his gayness.

1. JMK is a flaggot faggot ala Jarbo. The takedown request is almost certainly legally invalid, for a number of reasons.
2. @Gregg Turkington is a hero for ensuring we have a local copy. Thanks Gregg.

Archive: https://archive.md/1sYYa

Enopyt7W8AUp-yI.jpeg

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
I, for one, am not surprised by this turn of events.
Seems like a lot of people are adopting The Way of The Boulder King.
Nobody is surprised by this. He's done it before.

However, I think in at least this instance he's bitten off more than he can chew. It was filled out wrong, and I doubt he has sole ownership. The unanswered question is whether PPP gives enough of a shit to do anything about it.

All my experiences with JMK is he is a person who is out of touch with the real world and lives online he also loves anime so imo any of his arguments are pretty moot for the most part.
he "loves anime" yet struggled to name a short list of titles he likes

I think his biggest issue is he's just plain DUMB. You can't fix stupid. I ain't a paragon of emotional stability myself, but John's main issue is he's too dumb to realize that sperging out in VC is like struggling in quicksand. He clearly does not comprehend when he's being set up or when people are fucking with him. The way he handled himself on PO's show with PPP is just mind blowing. How did he NOT get that Axel and Ashton were fucking with him? He now straight up believes that people think he raped Juanita, and Dudley, and Tinkerbell, and whomever... and that he needs to refute joke accusations. It's the most amazing lack of comprehension and insight I've seen in a long long time.

He's got a tiny YouTube channel with barely more than 800 subs. If he stopped losing his shit, most people would forget he even exists inside of a year. This thread didn't even exist until he made himself an adjunct detractor to Weeb Wars.

Feel sorry for him? I mean, in the sense that any halfway respectable person would feel some pity for the mentally retarded, sure. Dean makes a good point though: Any sympathy for him is being blunted by the fact that he's been going around accusing people of pedophilia without evidence. I have seen that shit from both KV and ISWV now (both in this very thread!). It's stupid, and should be called out as such. He's not undeserving of the ridicule.

EDIT: Typo.
I get a real DSP "vibe" from John. Not just in the way he over-explains the obvious, but right down to the pentameter of his speech

Nobody has mentioned this yet, so I suppose I will. JMK DMCA struck PPP's video where they "debated" his gayness.

1. JMK is a flaggot faggot ala Jarbo. The takedown request is almost certainly legally invalid, for a number of reasons.
2. @Gregg Turkington is a hero for ensuring we have a local copy. Thanks Gregg.

Archive: https://archive.md/1sYYa

View attachment 1749141
John has been attempting to not just strike channels, but to flag accounts associated with those channels. He really believes that if a channel or an account says something that he doesn't like he just has the right to have it removed. Like if you post a public photo of him for example. He has this crazy idea that it breaks "his copyright" and he "didn't intend for it to be used this way when he posted it"... and he has the right to strike/flag that channel or account... He seems like the type that has never been given a "hard NO" in his IRL life

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
he "loves anime" yet struggled to name a short list of titles he likes
You know how TUG doesn't give a shit about anime, and he was in Weeb Wars for the attention and grift?

Same thing with JMK, but he's on the KV side. Except even KV can't stand his sorry ass, and rejected him.

That's a big part of the reason he sucks, and why he got this thread in the first place.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
That he is detestable to even the people John joins in an internet controversy?
Seems about right.
That, and he joins shit he's personally not interested or invested in just because he feels he can get clout. I am not a fan of people who do that. We have to suffer John because John wants to be a somebody, instead of the autistic literally who he should be regarded as.

Like I said, we've seen this shit with ISWV too. TUG, Gothic Sushi, and (to a lesser extent) Yellow Flash. I call it out on both sides. People want to line their pockets, or make themselves the center of attention, off the back of a far more serious matter. It's tiring.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
Except he doesn't even get superberries and no clout to speak of.
It's not thought lack of trying though.

The single most pathetic thing about JMK is he hasn't packed it in yet. Any sensible person would have by now.

Look at me. I don't do Youtube. Because nobody wants to hear me drone on and on for hours about stupid shit. Some people don't have the talent or charisma to pull it off. Not everybody can be a successful Youtuber. And that's okay. It's the dumb ones don't realize it though.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. The only thing that ever changes with John is the movements and cliques he tries to worm his way into, or fight against.