John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

• DDoS is active again.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I just want to remind John Michael Kelly, that I will never forget that you struck down my video John. I will never ever forget that and with determination I will continue, I will continue John, I will continue.
Sounds like he's gonna continue John, you simple fuck, he's gonna continue.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
JMK needs to come to terms with what he did to all his past victims (especially Juanita from Taco Bell). Only then can he become a better person.
He also needs to apologize for calling Juanita "some Mexican woman that doesn't exist."

Juanita is from Colombia, John. Not all latinas you rape behind Taco Bells are Mexican, you racist piece of shit. Gawd.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Some idiot tries to spoil the fun and spell out what PPP is doing, thankfully JMK is so far along on the spectrum that he can't comprehend this fact.

View attachment 1758965
Whilst you can be upset at this guy for trying to ruin the fun by plainly and clearly explaining to JMK what is going on and how to avoid continually falling into the same trap, the fact that JMK us too autistic and dumb to catch on to a clearly and simply explained thing just adds to the hilarity.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net

kosher bath salts

You wouldn't get it
kiwifarms.net
For fucks sake, you bigots really don't get it do you? How can JMK be gay when she fistfucked her mom, her sister and the family dog.
She's not gay, nor a furfag, she's a beautiful otherkin transwoman, and you don't get to tell transbians how they should heal.

So stop deadnaming Jane Michaela Kelly.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
So an eceleb calls you out and you need to respond in more then 140 charcters what do you do? Make multiple tweets? Use twitlonger?
NO THATS FOR SPERGS! We use notepad kino dogme 2007 is truely alive in the hearts and minds of our favorite spergs.
View attachment 1760545
JMK is Admiral Sperg of the GamerGate fleet, no wave can sway his course, no journey is too daunting. Does Godwinson casually trigger JMK with a mention of boring nobody "Sen" whom nobody ever cared about even a little bit? JMK, the shitpost-fanatic, zealously crafts an essay employing third-party technology to adequately capture and convey his feelings on the matter. Nothing is too trivial and every battle is a fight to the death, such is the way of our Asperguous JMK.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JMK is Admiral Sperg of the GamerGate fleet, no wave can sway his course, no journey is too daunting. Does Godwinson casually trigger JMK with a mention of boring nobody "Sen" whom nobody ever cared about even a little bit? JMK, the shitpost-fanatic, zealously crafts an essay employing third-party technology to adequately capture and convey his feelings on the matter. Nothing is too trivial and every battle is a fight to the death, such is the way of our Asperguous JMK.
:semperfidelis:
Keep sperging away, John!