John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
bro, you relentlessy stalked some e-thot over something incredibly trivial. Don't start throwing stones in your glass house.

Context for those unaware:
Really, stalking accusations coming from someone whose likely read up on and help accumulate information on dozens of people.
And a lot of those probably wasn't even public figures under any definition.

No, I'm afraid whatever glass house I possibly could be in, still isn't nothing to your Glass City.

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
Really, stalking accusations coming from someone whose likely read up on and help accumulate information on dozens of people.
And a lot of those probably wasn't even public figures under any definition.

No, I'm afraid whatever glass house I possibly could be in, still isn't nothing to your Glass City.
I understand your pain Kenny, it was the one snake you could never handle. She wriggled out harder than a spitting adder slipping in grease and butter.

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
The powers of JMKVLTRA overmatch the Godrodwinson himself. The earth trembles.
Okay guys, I'll come clean I have been running both twitter accounts since the beginning. Please just let me keep up the facade, no matter how much you try and break the gag I am going to vehemently defend to the death that the JMK twitter account is actually real.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 1607629251686.png
    1607629251686.png
    78 KB · Views: 118

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1779459
I love tweets like this. John failed to live up to his father exceptations apperntly, who would have thunk it :story:

View attachment 1779470
Political stuff is usally boring but i like this John self own.
View attachment 1779497
Just for posertity when John gets kicked off a plattform and bitches about it.
Archives:
Also, John self-owning seems to happen a lot.
Usually, it when John let's his ego get the better of him.
Like replying to that fat land whale Kathryn Tewson, for example.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Detective Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Not that it really matters what I have to say, but Vazorium was outed as JMK after he autistically came after me right after I just finished the kraut server stuff. He was hiding out in JF's server and spamming everyone to demand I unblock him to the point that they threw him out of the server. I pressured Johny Fox to out him and then compared streams to make sure the voices matched. JMK was raging on twitter for days about my calling him out and outing him.

Again, not that any of this matters, but he is definitely not acting, he is 100% an autist.