Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

• DDoS is active again.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

Another day, another bullshit fetishistic fantasy:
Untitled.png

His "therapist" said that he should take a break retweeting articles:
7547.png

Twitter rules for thee, not for me:
7547.png

+ + + +
Trans Day of Whatever is boring; he just retweet and retweet and repeat his old platitudes.
Untitled.png
Not even a brand-new shop job. Shows how much he cares.

Crossover with James Radich:
Untitled.png
7547.png

Crossover with Bradley Manning:
Untitled.png

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5.png
Laziness is not a disability; no one owns Jonathan any extra moral obligation.

Oh hi! 41%!
90.png

Specifying trans-friendly bathrooms turns out to be 'transphobic as fuck" (the bill in question), who'd have thunk it?
Untitled.png

Yup. Having men and women use different bathrooms is "segregationist".
745.png
What's next? Perhaps banning children from nudie bars and S&M clubs is "segregationist" too?

Businesses went bankrupt, the queers most affected
5.png

Gimme gimme!
5.png

Bruce Jenner. The trans clamors for "representation" but they don't want the wrong trans to represent them.
Ex182eJVgAsZAdW.jpg

Echoing Rhys McKinnon: because transsexuals did not win Olympic events (no they did), they are not a threat to women's sports!
Untitled.png

Crossover with Christa Peterson, an avid orbiter of Rhys McKinnon:
745.png
What the highlighted text says is that there is no statistical difference between the persistence rates of "threshold" and "subthreashold" groups. If the groups were not originally designed as predictors of persistence, they don't need to have "predictive validity" regarding persistence. (Zucker's paper for those who are interested. TL; DR - among the 139 gender-confused boys seen in their clinic, 122 (87.8%) reverted to their birth sex.)

Coombrain:
90.png

5.png

90.png
No new photoshop. What a drag. BTW he removed a lot of pictures from his Facebook; KF becomes the only source of his photoshop projects.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069489
Laziness is not a disability; no one owns Jonathan any extra moral obligation.

Oh hi! 41%!
View attachment 2069541

Specifying trans-friendly bathrooms turns out to be 'transphobic as fuck" (the bill in question), who'd have thunk it?
View attachment 2069500

Yup. Having men and women use different bathrooms is "segregationist".
View attachment 2069511
What's next? Perhaps banning children from nudie bars and S&M clubs is "segregationist" too?

Businesses went bankrupt, the queers most affected
View attachment 2069474

Gimme gimme!
View attachment 2069476

Bruce Jenner. The trans clamors for "representation" but they don't want the wrong trans to represent them.
View attachment 2069528

Echoing Rhys McKinnon: because transsexuals did not win Olympic events (no they did), they are not a threat to women's sports!
View attachment 2069490

Crossover with Christa Peterson, an avid orbiter of Rhys McKinnon:
View attachment 2069514
What the highlighted text says is that there is no statistical difference between the persistence rates of "threshold" and "subthreashold" groups. If the groups were not originally designed as predictors of persistence, they don't need to have "predictive validity" regarding persistence. (Zucker's paper for those who are interested. TL; DR - among the 139 gender-confused boys seen in their clinic, 122 (87.8%) reverted to their birth sex.)

Coombrain:
View attachment 2069533

View attachment 2069484

View attachment 2069537
No new photoshop. What a drag. BTW he removed a lot of pictures from his Facebook; KF becomes the only source of his photoshop projects.

the actual stat is 41% have considered suicide
Which seems to be pretty good odds to me
I consider suicide every time I wake up on Monday after a two and a half day mdma and rum binge and have to go to work and I doubt I’m alone

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which seems to be pretty good odds to me
I consider suicide every time I wake up on Monday after a two and a half day mdma and rum binge and have to go to work and I doubt I’m alone
41% of trans people discovered that transitioning didn’t make them happy, and now they want to end their lives? Huh, sounds like we should be making transitioning as difficult as possible.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Big brain toren things calling someone by their real name is in violation of a court order.
View attachment 2065830
Nope, wrong, Jonathan has no idea what he's talking about. Anyone can call him by his actual name if they like. They can even call him Rudolph the Red-Nosed Alcoholic. He can't do shit about that, the toad-faced pathetic fat fuck.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how anyone who doesn't call him a pretty pretty princess is out to get him, no John, I just don't want you screeching "IM AN ANMIE GIRL LOVE MEEEE" when I'm in line in the liquor store and you're buying your 4th gallon of rot gut for the week from money you scammed people for.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. "41%" came from the 2014 report of the Williams Institute. The first sentence in their executive summary: The prevalence of suicide attempts among respondents to the National Transgender Discrimination Survey (NTDS), conducted by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and National Center for Transgender Equality, is 41 percent.

Even though it is bogus statistic, it is more fun to get it right.

+ + + +
Slingblade puts on one of Phil's old t-shirts:
6.png
EzcwE6BUUAMZVP_.jpg
0-98-897-.png

Eykg8KaVoAAJID6.png

He claims he is Gen-X. He also claimed he was in his late 20s when he'll turn 50 this September.
6.png
65786.png

6.png
No context.

65786.png

Meanwhile his grifting continues:
0-98-897-.png

Crossover with Luke Lockhart re: consoom.
65786.png

+ + + +
Slingblade continues his tireless education to endocrinologists.
65786.png
The "misinformation" that this Cass person (who claims to be a health worker, emergency/end of life care nerd, and genetics grad) addresses are either strawman claimed by absolutely no one ("progesterone doesn't cause mood changes"), or are not misinformation at all ("transwomen can't get periods"). He then dismisses evidence-based medicine as "irrelevant" because lived experience matter more. He also shills GenderGP.

The regular troon bullshit:
65786.png
65786.png
65786.png

65786.png

Demanding your kids to use your fetishistic appellation. Totally not child abuse.
0-98-897-.png

Medical exams are child abuse because the kid "felt" so.
0-98-897-.png

And even if the law makes a distinction between "men" and "transwomen", the nutters are still seething:
0-98-897-.png

An MLK-esque speech:
TransEthics said:
Dear Fellow Trans People (includes nonbinary, agender, genderqueer, and gender non-conforming): 2021 is a rough year. We’re experiencing a coordinated attack organized and funded through at least 3 verified hate groups. It’s difficult to see beyond what is happening in the U.S. and in some others places in the world. I don’t need to specify because you all know what’s going on. Things appear pretty bleak at the moment, but I am telling you we will overcome this. I know we will.

You might be asking yourself “...how does she know..?” or rolling your eyes and thinking “yeah... right...” but trust me we will get through this. They /want/ us to lose hope. They /need/ us to give in. They require us to surrender. The more mystical part of me believes we can affect our lives by our thoughts. Now, some of you won’t believe in this “spirit crap”, but hear me out. We must start believing that we will overcome this. Try not to get jaded and hopeless -that’s what THEY- want...

Focus with me... *know* that we will survive this. Believe we are going to come out on top. Even if you only can do this for a few minutes a day, concentrate on the goal of having our rights solidified, living openly and without fear. Dare to dream this with me.

So much attention is given to the negative that we forget all the wonderful people and things in the world. They’re all worth positive attention: the flower that bloomed on the shrub first; the way that one delivery shows you she’s smiling under her mask. That one trans kid who you helped comfort today; all these wonderful and precious things in life... focus on those and in the same way focus getting beyond this. We can do it.

We will do it.

Today a trans woman said to me that trans rights are a lost cause.... but you know what? I don’t believe they are. I think they want us to think that. And even *if* they’re right, lost causes are truly the only ones worth fighting for!

We won’t be erased.
We won’t hide away.
We won’t hang our heads in shame.
We are trans
and We will win!

Your affirmation, Warrior!

J. K. Terf Rowling:
0-98-897-.png

0-98-897-.png

65786.png
I would settle with people stop calling others "chudwankers".

65786.png

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was writing a really horrendous comment but decided against it. Karma.

John is the biggest grifter and has no connection to reality.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that she's using "their" for Jenner, as far as I know he doesn't claim any alternative pronouns. Almost like she recognizes that he's not a "real" tranny but also doesn't want to risk upsetting the thin ice that all gender identity theory is built on.
Buck Angel really doesn't give a shit about trans politics per se, or toeing anyone's lines. I do think the "their" is a subtle way of casting shade though.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buck Angel really doesn't give a shit about trans politics per se, or toeing anyone's lines. I do think the "their" is a subtle way of casting shade though.
Maybe, I just feel like "they" is kind of just the safe way of referring to anybody nowadays. Especially since Caitlin doesn't have pronoun's in bio.