Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

• DDoS is active again.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cute.
mmm.png

E0k_a5EVoAAAYnp.jpg

Slingblade wants someone to buy him a $176 dildo:
Untitled.png

Indeed it isn't even legal in California:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png
I thought Macs have good video editing software out of the box?

Untitled.png

+ + + +
Slingblade urges his followers to pray the transphobes away:
Untitled.png

Indeed, the future is trans!
Untitled.png

Favorite trick of the trans: manipulating children:
Untitled.png

Bruce Jenner became the Number One public enemy of troons this week, because he, speaking as an ex-Olympian, is against allowing boys in girl races.
Untitled.png
Troons have to admit that Caitlyn has always been a woman, even though her "egg" hasn't hatched when she took part in the Olympics. As she has personally demonstrated that she, as an egg-mode transwoman, should compete with men, so should any other transwomen.

Bruce allows Slingblade to prune his followers some more:
Bruce1.png

Science. We are familiar with the Scientific American article already.
Untitled.png

More Science!
vvvv.png

He knows someone from Kenya, and guess what he is "queer"!
Untitled.png
I won't dismiss malaria so casually as "wholly treatable" or indeed easily preventable, but then I don't have a PhD in gender theory.

Auto-asspatting:
Untitled.png

The cruel cruel world forced him to be brave, even though he wants to be a uwu uwu cute anime girl:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png
People who read the SRS disaster thread will see these mentally-ill freaks desires all sorts of body mods, including futa bullshit and double penis. I'm not sure what medical necessity for a man, much less a woman, to have two penetration organs.

Untitled.png
Pure heresy.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Cute.
View attachment 2144270

View attachment 2144268

View attachment 2144280

View attachment 2144282

View attachment 2144338

View attachment 2144340

+ + + +
View attachment 2144297

View attachment 2144348

View attachment 2144336

Bruce Jenner became the Number One public enemy of troons this week, because he, speaking as an ex-Olympian, is against allowing boys in girl races.
View attachment 2144315
Troons have to admit that Caitlyn has always been a woman, even though her "egg" hasn't hatched when she took part in the Olympics. As she has personally demonstrated that she, as an egg-mode transwoman, should compete with men, so should any other transwomen.

View attachment 2144346

View attachment 2144299

More Science!
View attachment 2144337

View attachment 2144300
I won't dismiss malaria so casually as "wholly treatable" or indeed easily preventable, but then I don't have a PhD in gender theory.

Auto-asspatting:
View attachment 2144304

The cruel cruel world forced him to be brave, even though he wants to be a uwu uwu cute anime girl:
View attachment 2144318

View attachment 2144331
People who read the SRS disaster thread will see these mentally-ill freaks desires all sorts of body mods, including futa bullshit and double penis. I'm not sure what medical necessity for a man, much less a woman, to have two penetration organs.

View attachment 2144350
Pure heresy.

I'm so confused.

Let's pretend that Slingblade is right about everything (I know I'm stretching your imagination to the limits but hear me out here) and was morally AND scientifically just in every post...
How is it considered brave to sit at home and type out words to you echo chamber on the internet? No, forget the echo chamber even. How is it brave to sit in a quiet, secure room and type some words that other people have to actively choose to read? There's no threat to you or your livelihood to be an obese creature that never leaves its own filth slapping your keyboard. You're not saying or doing anything of consequence even if someone of note happens to stumble on one of your mad ramblings.
Now couple that with the fact that everything Slingblade says is stupid, wrong and in a carefully curated echo chamber where all wrong thought is blocked immediately...
Wow.
So brave.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so confused.

Let's pretend that Slingblade is right about everything (I know I'm stretching your imagination to the limits but hear me out here) and was morally AND scientifically just in every post...
How is it considered brave to sit at home and type out words to you echo chamber on the internet? No, forget the echo chamber even. How is it brave to sit in a quiet, secure room and type some words that other people have to actively choose to read? There's no threat to you or your livelihood to be an obese creature that never leaves its own filth slapping your keyboard. You're not saying or doing anything of consequence even if someone of note happens to stumble on one of your mad ramblings.
Now couple that with the fact that everything Slingblade says is stupid, wrong and in a carefully curated echo chamber where all wrong thought is blocked immediately...
Wow.
So brave.
Modern leftism has made victimhood a desired trait. You are defined by your oppressors and your victimhood. Every victim is a hero to be lionized and applauded. Everyone's story is stunning and brave. Overcoming every obstacle is a Academy Award winning drama instead of just the shit you have to do based on the hand life has dealt you. Jon is unironically a hero to some people just for existing.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't picture John using a sword cain. Swords aren't toys, you need to know use or they are easy to turn on you (any bladed weapon is) * but he's a drunk old man. I love how John says he's pro trans then shuts out voice like Jenner because doesn't fit his narrative.

Doesn't "mrs" Jenner have a few gold medals ... vs John who lacks spoons to get out of bed most days? I think I know who's a better advocate.

* years of fencing citation

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sword cane or not, Slingblade already got a ⚡🤟𝔐 𝔢 𝔱 𝔞 𝔩 🤟⚡cane
hkg.png
E0um0R8UUAEQ9dN.jpg

Still he never loses touch with his feminine essence:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
"Myselves"

Untitled.png

Jon is not just cute; he is a downright bimbo:
Untitled.png

Our cutie bimbo, alas, has been permanently ruined by cis men! #AnalRips:
hkg.png

Slingblade sucks in Math just as he sucks in Biology:
Untitled.png

Biden kicked Biology out of the definition of sex, yet trannies continue to suffer:
Untitled.png

If you are not with us you are against us; if you don't say anything you are against us.
Untitled.png
Conclusion: let's be vocal in our transphobia!

Crossover with Zach Antolek:
hkg.png

We already saw Slingblade's got his first covid shot, and that gave him another excuse for e-begging:
hkg.png

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Cute troons, trying to pretend that fucking has nothing to do with your naughty bits. Also cute that Jon is pretending that it was the vaccine that preempted your daily DoorDash purchase and not being a lazy fuck who spergs on Twitter about pseudo science and warped sociology all day.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
L
Cute.
View attachment 2144270

View attachment 2144268

View attachment 2144280

View attachment 2144282

View attachment 2144338

View attachment 2144340

+ + + +
View attachment 2144297

View attachment 2144348

View attachment 2144336

View attachment 2144315

View attachment 2144346

View attachment 2144299

More Science!
View attachment 2144337

View attachment 2144300

Auto-asspatting:
View attachment 2144304

View attachment 2144318

View attachment 2144331

View attachment 2144350
Pure heresy.
’the person selling me something told me it suited me and was a wise decision to buy’

no shit
The cashier at the off license told me NO WAY did drinking bottom shelf vodka make me look trashy, and besides you can barely smell the vomit in my hair’

I can't picture John using a sword cain. Swords aren't toys, you need to know use or they are easy to turn on you (any bladed weapon is) * but he's a drunk old man. I love how John says he's pro trans then shuts out voice like Jenner because doesn't fit his narrative.

Doesn't "mrs" Jenner have a few gold medals ... vs John who lacks spoons to get out of bed most days? I think I know who's a better advocate.

* years of fencing citation
He wants it because it fits his stupid larp
Before he took up the trans thing he was a complete fedora lord which is why he wants a gentlemanly sword cane, uses archaic language like quisling to pretend to be the most intelligent person in the room and constantly gives hot takes on religion that we’re stale in the 90s. Even his interests are stereotypical Reddit nerd ones like Star Trek
He’s probably added the witch larking because that’s what teenage goth girls were into in the early 90s and that’s how he see’s himself
Wouldn’t be surprised if he got the trans idea into his head by lusting over Sabrina or charmed or some other such program

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png
hjgh,l.png
As if these sexual degenerates could survive one day under True-and-Honest Communism.

Phil still has feelings towards Slingblade:
189089966_3035286973419520_8955934410293424699_n.jpg
Pm83fwAvtZ-group-13.png

Untitled.png

These con-men, rapists and child-molesters don't want people to dig into their past:
Untitled.png

Pedo trannies are projecting their sexual fantasies on teachers:
46463.png
From nowthisisnews.com: "The bill would also allow the school or another party to “dispute” a student’s gender, which would then require the student to provide proof of biological sex from a health care provider through either a physical exam, a genetic test, or proof of testosterone levels." Nowhere does the bill imply that teachers can simply pull off some kid's pants.

Jonathan thinks we should deny medical care to 99.4% of the people living in "transphobic states" just to pamper the 0.6%, and he admits that transsexualism is cancer.
cancer.png

"My own research..."
Untitled.png

hjgh,l.png
+ + + +

Another stupid slapfight:
65969.png

hate.png

BTW, when is our next tranny-murdering spree?
murder.png

Our PhD journalist writer activist can't talk his way around the definition of "hate speech":
hate.png

tujsju.png

The ethics of grifting:
hate.png

He still watches Ally McBeal.
hjgh,l.png

Crossover with Banana Wu:
hate.png

beer.png