Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

• DDoS is active again.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These posts remind me that I'm happy I got booted off of Twitter so long ago. It's literally just people with fake conditions screaming into a void sometimes people latch on sometimes people retweet it.

Can anyone dissect the photo with the skunk for me? Is that an outside area I'm seeing in that photo? Or is that John's makeshift haphazard couch?
It's outside, fortunately.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
56.png

I forgot what ridiculous number he claims his age is but now he says he belongs in Gen X:
89.png

He did his own research on the prevalence of gender confusion:
56.png
Any number of trannies is a disaster, all right.

Transwomen are women, just with girl-bulges.
And if you points to their girl-bulges you're a disgusting transphobe and are guilty of sexual harassment:
56856.png
Just an observation: men wearing pants don't usually show their bulges; if they do it is a source of embarrassment.
So what on earth is happening when these "women" bulge out?

56856.png
LOL, who needs doctors when the average tranny knows more than endocrinologists?

Covid bullshit:
Untitled.png
The "you hate children" card doesn't work anymore, considering creeps like Jon think not letting kids get castrated also means "you hate children".

Jon makes Simone Biles's problem all about himself, and uses Biles to justify his laziness.
56856.png

Rare crossover with infamous tranny-chaser MovieBob:
56856.png

And coincidentally, he has MovieBob tastes:
Untitled.png

Crossover with Horny Thorney re: Gavin Hubbard. I've no idea that Thorne is a sports analyst.
Untitled.png

ebeg.png

Crossover with James Radich. I've covered the article in the Radich thread:
56856.png

Everything has its own decorum, including e-begging:
ebeg.png

ebeg.png

His fingernails are a war zone:
E7iy8tWVUAoj56n.jpg E7iy8uPVcAIuth4.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did his own research on the prevalence of gender confusion:
View attachment 2433899
[citation needed]
Transwomen are women, just with girl-bulges.
And if you points to their girl-bulges you're a disgusting transphobe and are guilty of sexual harassment:
View attachment 2433943
Just an observation: men wearing pants don't usually show their bulges; if they do it is a source of embarrassment.
So what on earth is happening when these "women" bulge out?
Women’s clothing isn’t designed to accommodate male genitals, so unless you’re extremely poorly hung, you’re going to show more than you intended. Unless you learn to tuck.
View attachment 2433910
LOL, who needs doctors when the average tranny knows more than endocrinologists?
I know all troons think they’re doctors, but the flaw in this is that you need qualifications to be a doctor, nurse or anything clinical. Are enough trans people going to get those qualifications? Are there enough trans people willing to take on non-clinical jobs, which typically involve hard work and low pay? I would argue not, given that all troons are bone-idle slobs.

Do enough trans people even exist to fulfil all these roles, given how many different roles there are in the medical profession and how many health organisations there are?

Last edited:

Old Fart

drink
kiwifarms.net
[citation needed]

The evidence on the high prevalence of transsexuality is in my PhD thesis which you can find... which is... has been eaten by the dog, I remember now. Eaten by the dog just before that large apartment fire consumed both. The dog and the PhD thesis, I mean. But the title was... I forgot the title, I'm sorry. But the evidence was there.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Women’s clothing isn’t designed to accommodate male genitals, so unless you’re extremely poorly hung, you’re going to show more than you intended. Unless you learn to tuck.
Troons have no sympathy from me about this kind of thing. If they're visibly bulging it is because they're getting off on inflicting their dick on people who don't want it. Any decent sized city has multiple clothing stores that often even have signs advertising they welcome transgender patrons. When they do, there's usually someone in the store entirely capable of giving advice or doing alterations on existing clothing to fit what is literally a MALE BODY (but they would not be judgmental about it like I am).

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The evidence on the high prevalence of transsexuality is in my PhD thesis which you can find... which is... has been eaten by the dog, I remember now. Eaten by the dog just before that large apartment fire consumed both. The dog and the PhD thesis, I mean. But the title was... I forgot the title, I'm sorry. But the evidence was there.
You forgot the icing on the cake, the school he lied about doesn't even offer what he claimed as a degree let alone a PhD of it.

It's not too hard to find someone's published works, even when they request them private or sealed (this is more so can write after approved and no one can get ideas more than anything and more in medical field from my understanding) but even if so can still with ease get a school to say oh yeah he did X here.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan reminds you he is a cute woman, not one day older than 25.
E82J338VIAEuAe5.jpg
Untitled.png

Indeed how can the world not collapse under his cuteness?
Untitled.png
There is nothing more womanly than peeing one's pants laughing.

Jon hit upon a truth: when you have to lie, lie big:
Untitled.png

His depression has been upgraded to "Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder"
Untitled.png

gjgfj.png
Said friend would be 74 now if he is alive.

E9bY7E3XsAkvY8h.jpg

Lots of crossover with James Radich. Slingblade got into a row with someone who argued with James and disrupted his attempt to groom kids.
GROOM.png

Victory!!!
gjgfj.png

E9bY7E3XsAkvY8h.jpg

6.png

Untitled.png
I've dealt with this absurd tweet here.

Untitled.png

Crossover with Mitch Slater. You body is never your choice, woman!
Untitled.png
Because we have to learn what "eugenics" mean through someone who can't even tell whether he is a man or a woman, especially someone who calls himself "cumslut".

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Jonathan reminds you he is a cute woman, not one day older than 25.
View attachment 2478121
View attachment 2478067

Indeed how can the world not collapse under his cuteness?
View attachment 2478072
There is nothing more womanly than peeing one's pants laughing.

Jon hit upon a truth: when you have to lie, lie big:
View attachment 2478094

His depression has been upgraded to "Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder"
View attachment 2478106

View attachment 2478148
Said friend would be 74 now if he is alive.

View attachment 2478111

Lots of crossover with James Radich. Slingblade got into a row with someone who argued with James and disrupted his attempt to groom kids.
View attachment 2478129

Victory!!!
View attachment 2478143

View attachment 2478126

View attachment 2478063

View attachment 2478079
I've dealt with this absurd tweet here.

View attachment 2478078

Crossover with Mitch Slater. You body is never your choice, woman!
View attachment 2478086
Because we have to learn what "eugenics" mean through someone who can't even tell whether he is a man or a woman, especially someone who calls himself "cumslut".
I want to make a woman suit out of dead women's skin. If you do not give me the skin of dead women then that is eugenics

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone used some of his grift-bucks™ to get a paid app. While I can see that selfie is more edited than Eddie Murphy on TV at 4pm in 1993, to others it may look like he has a lot of make up on. Goddamn.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strangely, the one diagnosis he never seems to get is 'chronic alcoholic'. Only fancy things.
It’s like that with so many troons. They all seem to have mental illnesses that either excuse their behaviour, demand sympathy or make them sound exotic and cool. Never failure to launch, alcoholism, learned helplessness, they might occasionally admit to autism. In most cases, the diagnosis is “just an asshole.”

Last edited:

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Holiday, or Jaron "I am Jazz" Bloshinksy?
Jazz2.jpg jazz.jpg
Nice spoils from Phil's flag collection.

Slingblade does not realize that many trannies, being men, are very much into guns
Guns.png

Jon got ma'amed. Congrats!
maam.png

Autogynephilia:
autogyne.png

Crossover with Mitch Slater
Mitch.jpg

Fellating Bradley Manning
Brad.png

He also retweets loads of tweets by James Radich.

The ends of months are always time for e-begging:
end-of-month-ebeg.png

He is going to announce something big this Wednesday his birthday. The word "us" is a hint.
ebeg.png

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
If youve ever been on welfare or disability assistance the last of the month or first of the month are your least stressful times.

The real problem is if you run out of cash one or two weeks into the month then you can be kinda fucked, not a day or two before the end... The local shelter or bread bank will give you enough food to get through a couple days until your next disability cheque. Jons just begging for booze money like normal.

Also sorry to be MATI but if you're already getting government cake and wasting it all on liquor and then begging for donations from stupid people being like "poor me" then you can die in a fire.

You want money for booze? Go play a guitar outside the liquor store, do at least something. Just don't complain how bad it is when you're given everything you have in life for doing absolutly nothing if not less.