Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv: Racist and Xenophobe - Documenting another important aspect of Yaniv's online and IRL behavior: racism and xenophobia

• DDoS is active again.

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
See this attitude they have is annoying. I'm not for open borders but if you have immigrants trying to work and trying to adapt and fit in, I can't see why people don't treat them with basic human decency. Dunno about you guys but normally when i'm somewhere and theres a worker who is trying to be helpful but there are some language barrier issues, they tend to be overly accomodating if you don't act like a dick to them. Its some of the better customer service experiences i've had. Maybe places with a larger immigrant population doesn't get this than my area, but shit, its not like these immigrants start an interaction with the Yanivs where they're like fuck this fat tranny jew bastard and fuck his barely understandable mom. They just want to do their fucking job.
It wouldn't surprise me if he and his mother were the types to travel abroad and fully expect the locals to speak fluent English to accommodate them.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three relevant bits from @2nd_time_user's excellent post this morning on the megathread - thought people searching for his racist utterances were most likely to look for these here.

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 10.02.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 10.03.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 10.07.06 AM.png

Other racist bits to be found on these threads:

Yaniv vs. the Sikh community

8-30-19: "My racism was a social experiment"

Jessica Yaniv set new york fries in her/his lolsuit sights