Jonathan Monsarrat v. Brian Zaiger (2017) -

oddish

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate him. I'm just enjoying the drama. I don't even care about the money he stole from me. If I did I would have went to the bank and canceled the charges before they went through.

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the only people who hate him are the ones he owes a shitload of money to (no shortage there). Most of the ediots from way back have a soft spot for the guy despite his flaws, and personally I just want to see him get sober, hold a job, and realize there's more to life than beer/heroin/cheap pussy. Dude has a kid, maybe when he wises up he'll make himself a part of that kid's life. No idea what his warrant was for but he's been MIA ever since so he's either homeless (doubt it, he'd be in a public library checking his social media every day) or in jail. If he's in jail, it's probably the best possible outcome for his recovery.

I knew shit was hitting rock bottom once he started dating Mewen. Behind the very easy to find camwhore stuff, she was a 15 year old on ED a few years back and did some trolling by pedobaiting a lolcow and a former admin. Links:

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Amber_Buttrum#Mewen_Brown
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Beefrave#Round_one

I honestly thought she was going to drop his nudes a week in, but perhaps I misjudged her and she just wanted his drugs, or maybe the daddy issues had her convinced that dating the self proclaimed owner of ED was the best thing that could happen to her. Don't know, don't care. What I do know is that ED continues on without him, the malware ads are gone, and we aren't e-begging anymore to pay the quote/unquote "server bills."

Hi.
This.... actually explains a lot about ED’s quality. ‘Course the site was a wreck, it was run by a wreck. Sad to hear that he has a kid, though. Maybe it’s best that he’s out of the kid’s life now, he should clean up before he tries to be a family man.

Also good on whoever has a handle on it for getting rid of mal-ads and not begging

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Zaiger is back in jail for allegedly beating his ex for drug money.
20181103_102820.jpg
20181103_102841.jpg

In other news Zaiger's other ex Mandi leaked a video of Zaiger in his former crackshack hotel room prancing around in her underwear all drugged up. Check the comments on the video for extra hilarity.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Zaiger is back in jail for allegedly beating his ex for drug money.
View attachment 583305 View attachment 583306

In other news Zaiger's other ex Mandi leaked a video of Zaiger in his former crackshack hotel room prancing around in her underwear all drugged up. Check the comments on the video for extra hilarity.

I thought Zaiger was from Boston. What the hell is he doing in the Ann Arbor area?

American Chad

only shitposts 7.3% of the time
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like he beat her ass and tried to keep her from calling the cops on him.
Pretty much. There are not many situations where a Michigan district court will fuck you over post haste like this, especially on misdemeanor charges, but Zaiger must have hit the sweet spot. He didn't even get probation of any kind. 99.9% of the time, they'll at least try to do the "1-2 years of probation and if he's smart and has an instinct of self-preservation, he won't fuck it up" - even for out-of-staters like this. In this case, they went straight to sending the dude to county jail.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. There are not many situations where a Michigan district court will fuck you over post haste like this, especially on misdemeanor charges, but Zaiger must have hit the sweet spot. He didn't even get probation of any kind. 99.9% of the time, they'll at least try to do the "1-2 years of probation and if he's smart and has an instinct of self-preservation, he won't fuck it up" - even for out-of-staters like this. In this case, they went straight to sending the dude to county jail.
Must have been a sizable beating