Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Sasha

SWORN ON MY AUTISM, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
kiwifarms.net
If you value your sanity turnback now. This is probably the worst thing that I've ever seen in my life. I call it poopgina. How does JY let it get this bad!?

Thank you and also fuck you Ari for this picture.

How the fuck has it become even remotely acceptable that a fucking doctor can perform this shit... That looks like a punishment, a fucking nasty and cruel punishment.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck has it become even remotely acceptable that a fucking doctor can perform this shit... That looks like a punishment, a fucking nasty and cruel punishment.
I think the one set of legitimate lawsuits Johnathan has is to sue the psychiatrists who rubber stamped the approval of his gender transition surgery and the doctors & hospital that performed this butchery.

Anyone with any shred of competency has been chased out of the profession by the troons for not rubber stamping them fast enough, or actually trying to help treat their mental conditions.

If troons like Johnathan start suing these remaining quacks it might help put an end to this massacre of our youth.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
I think the one set of legitimate lawsuits Johnathan has is to sue the psychiatrists who rubber stamped the approval of his gender transition surgery and the doctors & hospital that performed this butchery.
But it's also the one aspect of his life where he literally signed away the right to complain. These doctors might be immoral butchers, but they are experienced butchers, and they know how to cover their asses. One look at the informed consent he signed and the court would dismiss it. And it's a shame because there is actually something to be said about whether one can just give "informed consent" to an experimental permanent castration procedure. I would not like to see him go forward with such a suit. Call me optimistic but I think the lawsuit to make these surgeons pay for performing experimental butchery on vulnerable people should be handled by someone I (and Canadian courts) actually feel empathy for. Yaniv can surrender to Brassard-approved scrotal sepsis for all I care.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

Anyone with any shred of competency has been chased out of the profession by the troons for not rubber stamping them fast enough, or actually trying to help treat their mental conditions.

If troons like Johnathan start suing these remaining quacks it might help put an end to this massacre of our youth.
Quack’s waivers must be pretty good, or the inability to do a U turn must inhibit butchered trannys from suing. It’s his most promising legal fight but he’s never going to get in the ring. He has been butchered. He has been conned. He’s been duped, hornswaggled, and the doc has cut and run. *Individual results may vary has never been so true. Even if that flesh collage heals it will be a pig’s ear of leathery scar tissue, incapable of being used as anything other than a catchers mitt. I hope he sues. Yaniv, please sue. Do it for us.

Terrified tampon

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine any reputable place giving a Brozilian wax on newly operated flesh, let alone on a leaky bloody area. He did mention to Ari he got sugared by Foxy Box(?) 7th April, they wouldn't wax him.

For someone who seems to spend a lot of $$$ on "gender affirming" crap he doesn't look any better for it.
He lied about the sugaring. Meowmix confirmed with foxy box. He's actually banned from all of their locations

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
With every new picture of his maw of sadness, it further provides proof that he has no support system in place and is highly unhygienic, to where he should have never been approved for this surgery... Which is beginning to make me wonder:

I am a firm believer that before the chop, he was forced to sign waivers to protect the surgeons and hospital, but if the clinics didn't do their due diligence in making sure he qualified, I wonder if he would actually have a case for malpractice.

"I am suing them because they cut off my dick despite knowing that I was never going to take care of the wound afterwards" would honestly be the most Yaniv thing ever.

KiwiFuzz

There is no ethical consumption under
kiwifarms.net
It really is a cloaca now, unironically. A one stop shop for sexing and shitting. The greenish tint is just more proof of Yanivs bird like essence. His next stage will be gliding over the city on a giant kite, dropping ambiguous green goo on parked car windshields.

A kite big enough to blot out the sun.

He could make some scrilla from his local car wash for that.

RainwaterDrop

𝟣𝟤 𝒲𝒜𝒯𝒮𝒪𝒩𝒮! 𝒮 𝒞 𝒜 𝑅 𝐸 𝒴
kiwifarms.net
I mean, Chris is no saint, he's not a great guy even with his impairments. But you can at least look at a person like Chris Chan and see how sometimes he is just oblivious.

Chris can be an entitled cocksucker sometimes, but he's mostly harmless. Even at his worst he doesn't hold a candle to Yaniv!

I imagine JY's neovag works like this
That would be an improvement lol!

Oh, an obscure story of ball waxing, maybe ? You'd expect the ban to be gone at the same time as his balls, but people are so cruel sometimes.
He got banned for his stunts, no sane business owner would let this guy back in just because they got some surgery done!

In fact, if he hadn't pulled off that shitstorm of controversy, maybe the ban would be lifted, but not like this!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Still waiting on Rhys' CofC insider Patreon.
kiwifarms.net
He got banned for his stunts, no sane business owner would let this guy back in just because they got some surgery done!

In fact, if he hadn't pulled off that shitstorm of controversy, maybe the ban would be lifted, but not like this!
It's actually harder now for him to prove that he's being discriminated against because he's a troon. Any business could say they would serve a post op tranny, just not litigious JY.

NathanielBowditch

kiwifarms.net
If you value your sanity turnback now. This is probably the worst thing that I've ever seen in my life. I call it poopgina. How does JY let it get this bad!?

Thank you and also fuck you Ari for this picture.

If he thinks a a revision will help/fix , it won't. Once it seals shut it's game over. Maybe they can make the exterior look better, but only one shot at the hole. He gave up all sexual function for life for 3 months of fulfilling his fetish of stuffing sex toys in his "vagina." He better hope he got lasered properly and doesn't have any hair follicles left in the enclosed part or it's just a matter of time until mrsa or sepsis. Miriam must be so proud of her child.

KiwiFuzz

There is no ethical consumption under
kiwifarms.net
If he thinks a a revision will help/fix , it won't. Once it seals shut it's game over. Maybe they can make the exterior look better, but only one shot at the hole. He gave up all sexual function for life for 3 months of fulfilling his fetish of stuffing sex toys in his "vagina." He better hope he got lasered properly and doesn't have any hair follicles left in the enclosed part or it's just a matter of time until mrsa or sepsis. Miriam must be so proud of her child.

ACKSHULLY I think they can do a peritoneal or colon stinkditch if the peen gets blown out.

"You botched my first surgery beyond all recognition and I would very much like to be moved up in the queue for another, even more invasive surgery, which I am sure will have no complications whatsoever."

But yeah, that HARAM picture with the green crust looks like the hole is gone. Or at least it doesn't look like a typical stinkditch with a gaping hole.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am a firm believer that before the chop, he was forced to sign waivers to protect the surgeons and hospital, but if the clinics didn't do their due diligence in making sure he qualified, I wonder if he would actually have a case for malpractice.
The "troon industrial complex" would crucify him for trying. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes support in the healthcare industry for trooning people out because it's absurdly lucrative. Shrinks are practically guaranteed life-long clients (even if they're 42 percenters), clinicians get cheap & easy billable visits (and kickbacks from big pharma) just for handing out horse hormones like candy, big pharma prints money selling them (they're cheap to make and have incredible markup), surgeons make massive bank actually performing the butchery and "tranny-focused" clinics/practices rake in even more cash providing "aftercare" when the surgeons unceremoniously drop their victims post-surgery once they've been paid.

There's a reason bottom surgery is done exclusively by plastic surgeons: they have some of the most bulletproof informed consent and indemnification forms in the entire medical profession. Everyone involved in the scheme is a greedy, uncaring asshole who is only in it for the money. It's an easy grift now. Once someone successfully sues some part of it and establishes a blueprint for squeezing payouts from it, the whole thing will fall apart quickly.

This is why we never hear of any troon going after anyone for medical malpractice. I guarantee anyone who tries it either gets bribed or pressured/threatened into silence. The scheme only works when the veneer is perfect.