Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• DDoS is active again.

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
If he thinks a a revision will help/fix , it won't. Once it seals shut it's game over. Maybe they can make the exterior look better, but only one shot at the hole. He gave up all sexual function for life for 3 months of fulfilling his fetish of stuffing sex toys in his "vagina." He better hope he got lasered properly and doesn't have any hair follicles left in the enclosed part or it's just a matter of time until mrsa or sepsis. Miriam must be so proud of her child.

ACKSHULLY I think they can do a peritoneal or colon stinkditch if the peen gets blown out.

"You botched my first surgery beyond all recognition and I would very much like to be moved up in the queue for another, even more invasive surgery, which I am sure will have no complications whatsoever."

But yeah, that HARAM picture with the green crust looks like the hole is gone. Or at least it doesn't look like a typical stinkditch with a gaping hole.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am a firm believer that before the chop, he was forced to sign waivers to protect the surgeons and hospital, but if the clinics didn't do their due diligence in making sure he qualified, I wonder if he would actually have a case for malpractice.
The "troon industrial complex" would crucify him for trying. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes support in the healthcare industry for trooning people out because it's absurdly lucrative. Shrinks are practically guaranteed life-long clients (even if they're 42 percenters), clinicians get cheap & easy billable visits (and kickbacks from big pharma) just for handing out horse hormones like candy, big pharma prints money selling them (they're cheap to make and have incredible markup), surgeons make massive bank actually performing the butchery and "tranny-focused" clinics/practices rake in even more cash providing "aftercare" when the surgeons unceremoniously drop their victims post-surgery once they've been paid.

There's a reason bottom surgery is done exclusively by plastic surgeons: they have some of the most bulletproof informed consent and indemnification forms in the entire medical profession. Everyone involved in the scheme is a greedy, uncaring asshole who is only in it for the money. It's an easy grift now. Once someone successfully sues some part of it and establishes a blueprint for squeezing payouts from it, the whole thing will fall apart quickly.

This is why we never hear of any troon going after anyone for medical malpractice. I guarantee anyone who tries it either gets bribed or pressured/threatened into silence. The scheme only works when the veneer is perfect.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
If you value your sanity turnback now. This is probably the worst thing that I've ever seen in my life. I call it poopgina. How does JY let it get this bad!?

Thank you and also fuck you Ari for this picture.

How the even fuck does the poo get up there? Did no one ever teach this fat fuck to wipe front to back?

Sasha

(╯°□° ╯︵ ┻━┻ <{ I HATE YOU, YOU TERRIBLE TABLE !
kiwifarms.net
ACKSHULLY I think they can do a peritoneal or colon stinkditch if the peen gets blown out.

"You botched my first surgery beyond all recognition and I would very much like to be moved up in the queue for another, even more invasive surgery, which I am sure will have no complications whatsoever."

But yeah, that HARAM picture with the green crust looks like the hole is gone. Or at least it doesn't look like a typical stinkditch with a gaping hole.
Damn, if I had the honor to have a vagina similar to Yaniv's, I would just give up on the whole sex concept and just do something else of my time, like chess or blindfolded base jump.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
How the even fuck does the poo get up there? Did no one ever teach this fat fuck to wipe front to back?
Not just how does that happen, but how does one just send a picture like that? Did he just wake up and go "today I will perform the ladylike act of sending someone a picture of my shit-encrusted taint"?? Surely he saw that there?????

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
is this posted somewhere publicly on meowmix? how did he get banned?
From memory he made initial contact and their radar went off. Also I think posters were up locally. Maybe they were alerted. They fobbed him of. Meowmix is searchable, also @pr3nt177 has great recaps here that might drill down to that detail.

Not just how does that happen, but how does one just send a picture like that? Did he just wake up and go "today I will perform the ladylike act of sending someone a picture of my shit-encrusted taint"?? Surely he saw that there?????
Not to be too anal, but is it shit or a silver nitrate treatment? He has had a fair bit of that.
82A7D5EF-7358-450F-B486-C22EA6D5356F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
From memory he made initial contact and their radar went off. Also I think posters were up locally. Maybe they were alerted. They fobbed him of. Meowmix is searchable, also @pr3nt177 has great recaps here that might drill down to that detail.
According to yaniv they naffed him off for a wax (he yelped about it on Twitter) yet "sugard" him <shrugs>

7th April...
1626817756458.png
1626817698514.png

MMix claims
1626817811337.png

although jonny claims they "sugard" him
1626817934082.png

Last edited:

Terrified tampon

kiwifarms.net
According to yaniv they naffed him off for a wax (he yelped about it on Twitter) yet "sugard" him <shrugs>

7th April...
View attachment 2365056View attachment 2365054

MMix claims
View attachment 2365059
View attachment 2365070
I guarantee you they did not give him a Brazilian with wax or sugar. The mixture used in sugaring contains lemon juice. Brazilians are the removal of all hair in every nook and cranny. It's not even possible that they put lemon juice on those open wounds. Brazilians are right up there with tampons in his list of fetishes. If he ever actually had a Brazilian he would be posting pics all over the damn place. The only pics he ever posts or sends to anyone show a hairy mess and in thus case the hair has poo stuck in it.

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
It really is a cloaca now, unironically. A one stop shop for sexing and shitting. The greenish tint is just more proof of Yanivs bird like essence. His next stage will be gliding over the city on a giant kite, dropping ambiguous green goo on parked car windshields.
I seriously doubt that the graceless Yaniv has ever glided anywhere in his life. I see him more as one of those waddling flightless birds who never quite adjusted to existence at ground level.

I was going to say a dodo (appropriate since he will likely be the last of his bloodline) however I suspect that even Dutch sailors would draw the line at eating him.

LilNuTTz

#waxmuhballz
kiwifarms.net

7th April...
View attachment 2365056View attachment 2365054

MMix claims
View attachment 2365059
View attachment 2365070
Yeah i thought he went to a place called Sugar’d or some shit because Foxy Box sucks according to him, you know, EVERYONE IS TRANSPHOBIC and all

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Not to be too anal, but is it shit or a silver nitrate treatment? He has had a fair bit of that.
In one of the Yaniv leaks, JY did say "lol the silver makes it look like my pussy took a shit" so maybe it is.

Doesn't matter either way, it's one of the most awful things I've seen in ages, like what you'd show people right after watching 2girls1cup back in the day.

Plague Flea

facially plausible
kiwifarms.net
I tend to agree that the location of the “poop” suggests that it could be silver nitrate, as that area is most likely to be where the wound dehiscence is. That said, I couldn’t find another example of silver nitrate treatment with that distinctive crusty bird shit green. (Top tip: don’t do an image search for “appearance of silver nitrate on skin” while you’re eating ).