Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, but
he still has an enormously outsized sexdrive, like any crazy incel or 16 year old boy, but he knows he will never be able to have sex now, ever. Before it was a plausible fantasy in his mind, but now reality must have set in that
1, he will never get his dick back. It is gone forever.
2, His "clit" fell off and the axewound is rotting and smelling like death. No man or woman will never go near it.

There are no longer any sexual sensory organs. An no surgeon can ever change that. He knows that. This urge will never be satisfied.

He will either join the 42% or he will go into prison for murder rape(in that order) of a 12 year old girl. And then join the 42% in "assisted suicide".

That is what I think.
Predicting Yaniv is trying to apply normal rational thoughts and actions to something that is neither normal nor rational. Not smart, but moderately clever.

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
Special Needs Johnny has been viewed as competent and functional enough to file exactly how many lawsuits and BCHRT Legal actions on his own without benefit of council? He has been shown competent enough to manipulate the system to insure he accrues no personal expenses for doing so, and has managed to have tens of thousands of dollars assigned against or spent by the targets of his aggressive litigation. Wouldn't the local Civil Courts be oh so interested in viewing this courts supposed assesment of Johnny's mental capacity and personal responsibility?
Like I said being manipulative, sly, greedy and vindictive is not, imo, a measure of intelligence.

Everyone is entitled to their day in court, so to speak. He’s abused that right. Many in developed countries have the luxury of emergency services, he’s abused that also. He had the luxury of protection on social media, he has blown that as folks openly now openly misgender and ridicule him with very few repercussions, if any. He’s not intelligent enough to appreciate that all these could have been infinite…the courts are wising up, emergency services have curtailed his frivolous behaviour, and his threats on SM are a joke. His disabled/handicapped/trans scam is disintegrating.

The courts may very well still be entertaining him atm but where has it all got him? The fact that he has only "won" three cases (afaik, a sage episode & the physio bed, and even then he only got a tiny fraction of the amount(s) he demanded in both. Ivanhoe Cambridge I’ve no $$$ idea)…intimidating female waxers, possibly immigrant women, into closed-door mediations don't count as victories in my book. Not bright enough to take on advice, from those who know better, as any intelligent person would, instead he argues law with a judge, accuses lawyers of not being qualified, whilst claiming he’s studying for the Bar. All his filings have ever brought to the table is withdrawals, when opposed, defeat and ridicule.

He files in the wrong courts, he puts forward ridiculous claims with volumes of gibberish, he can't think on his feet when questioned and/or when his lies are exposed. Lawyer up or even offer some resistance and you don’t see him for dust because of his reduced odds – BCHRT waxers (numerous), BCHRT waxers (lien), strata (both miriam’s (old & new claims) and his) and the Choo couple are prime examples. This is not a sign of intelligence but of a court system that has allowed this type of abuse to continue.

"no personal expenses" - Lying or being selective on his waiver claim forms, tailoring from filing to filing, is not being intelligent...that's just lying/scamming and that's down to the courts not checking for whatever reason. Legal aid? again, down to the court system to check.

Yes, he was manipulative enough to use BCHRT as his personal bank account until his anonymity brolly was withdrawn, he hasn't had much luck anywhere since then, has he? He was given so much leeway by Devyn and he still stupidly blew it.

So abusing the system, be it court and/or emergency services is not down to having an average or above IQ but being a manipulative, self-serving arsehole. Being intelligent is knowing when to accept your limitations and when to stop, particularly when repeatedly using the same old losing strategy.

I re-read the BCHRT posts here just yesterday. If nothing else it reminded me of just how stupid he really is. We may disagree re his intelligence but that's the great thing about a discussion forum, we all have our own opinion on things.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
If not for his troon shield he never would have gotten this far. His playing all these games isn't intelligence, it's determination. I believe if her were intelligent he's be more successful.

The fact he can't remember his lies & contradictions. He just spews whatever comes to mind in a given situation.
Did his behavior at the BCHRT hearings look like an intelligent person?

He's been protected his whole life, 1st because he's special, next because he's a troon.

I'm guessing an IQ of 85. If they've done an MMPI? I'd love to see it

He's not intelligent...he's only a lad (credit to boingo)

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understant the problem. The more of these retards that volunteer to be castrated and then suicide, the better.
These people supporting and helping expedite the process should be cherished as heroes, not sued.
I agree removing themselves from the gene pool is a good outcome, but this particular means to that end is expensive, time consuming and wastes resources (particularly medical) that others deserve far more than trannies do.

The real coup would be convincing troons to self-castrate with the classic "rubber band around the balls" approach. One dollar store bag of rubber bands could solve a hundred problems just by itself.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact he can't remember his lies & contradictions. He just spews whatever comes to mind in a given situation.
Did his behavior at the BCHRT hearings look like an intelligent person?
His lies and aversion to facts were his undoings at the BCHRT. If he wasn't so retarded, he would have been successful in at least one of the cases.

His incompetence is what, thankfully, saw him lose those cases. (It's scary to think that if he was just a smidgen brighter he would have won.)

Christ, even Morgane Oger said at one point something along the lines of 'it's a valid case, but Yaniv is the wrong person to bring it to the tribunal'

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
His lies and aversion to facts were his undoings at the BCHRT. If he wasn't so retarded, he would have been successful in at least one of the cases.

His incompetence is what, thankfully, saw him lose those cases. (It's scary to think that if he was just a smidgen brighter he would have won.)

Christ, even Morgane Oger said at one point something along the lines of 'it's a valid case, but Yaniv is the wrong person to bring it to the tribunal'
He was more or less led by the hand to the trough and still managed to drown himself.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
children with conduct disorders are also considered special needs children.

Even if we had more information, I wouldn't be qualified to retroactively diagnose JY, but I especially can't play armchair psychologist with almost no information. But my guess, if he was a special needs kid in school, is that he had some kind of conduct disorder. I still don't think he's autistic or cognitively impaired in any way. It was probably ADHD or dyslexia or a conduct disorder or something.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 08-09-15 Jessica Yaniv Simpson AriannaLeaks 10 Innies, Stains, and Ch...png

He's going to "try" But with his injuries from his accident & his recent cock chop, it's just not in the plans.
He uses "try" a lot.
He uses a lot of non committal answers.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
He might go to the gym, but only to hang out in the women's changing room.
I think the solution to all of this is to buy Johnathan a membership to the club where all of the Toronto wealthy's wives & daughters go.

This is all fun and games when it is just the plebs who have to put up with this. I say it is well past due that those with power & influence get a taste of what they are subjecting us all to.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, but
he still has an enormously outsized sexdrive, like any crazy incel or 16 year old boy, but he knows he will never be able to have sex now, ever. Before it was a plausible fantasy in his mind, but now reality must have set in that
1, he will never get his dick back. It is gone forever.
2, His "clit" fell off and the axewound is rotting and smelling like death. No man or woman will never go near it.

There are no longer any sexual sensory organs. An no surgeon can ever change that. He knows that. This urge will never be satisfied.

He will either join the 42% or he will go into prison for murder rape(in that order) of a 12 year old girl. And then join the 42% in "assisted suicide".

That is what I think.
I have some doubts about his sex drive being purely about sex. Yaniv has, over and over, used sex as a way to control and humiliate people. A lot of trans women report reduced sex drive from HRT and surgeries destroying erogenous zones. I think his constant talking about sex might be a combination of a force of habit (because he has no hobbies and nothing else in his life to focus on) combined with wanting to use sex as a means of social control.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Daylight was his undoing at BCHRT. Devin Cousineau and crew were perfectly fine with Johnny extorting money out of dark skinned immigrant women until one of the vistims managed to breach Yaniv's annonymity and get the public involved. The BCHRT saw the mobs with pitchforks incomming and immediately turned on Yaniv.

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

kcbbq

Nobel Prize in Economics!
kiwifarms.net
Leash training is the first thing you train after housebreaking and things like sit and down. It's the most important bit of training for a housepet-type dog because it's a matter of safety for the dog and the owner.

It takes a few hours to get them to behave on a leash, and usually about an hour to get them manageable. Other than that it's just reinforcing the training. You don't need any special knowledge to do it. You just have to know how to be the boss.

I consider shit like this animal abuse because it's so basic and so mindnumbingly simple to do.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leash training is the first thing you train after housebreaking and things like sit and down. It's the most important bit of training for a housepet-type dog because it's a matter of safety for the dog and the owner.

It takes a few hours to get them to behave on a leash, and usually about an hour to get them manageable. Other than that it's just reinforcing the training. You don't need any special knowledge to do it. You just have to know how to be the boss.

I consider shit like this animal abuse because it's so basic and so mindnumbingly simple to do.

Just goes to show that when you have never been in control of anything in your life, it's damn hard to try and control even a goddamn puppy.

I was under the impression that 'service dogs' have their insanely high price tag because they are pre-trained before being sold, and just have to bond with their new owners to become effective.

I have to wonder if JY didn't just go grab a puppy from the lowest price puppy mill and claim he spent $35,000 on a 'service dog'.