Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
1133A3C2-9FB3-435B-B990-9207BCB2D816.jpeg

This made me lol. If a troll wrote this I’d applaud them. What a psycho.

Billy Bob Dick

kiwifarms.net
"Using fake names of Facebook is a violation of their terms of service" says the guy using a fake name and an image filter...
It's the image filter part that's most lolworthy, it reminds me of that South Park photoshop episode:

View attachment 3414418

This made me lol. If a troll wrote this I’d applaud them. What a psycho.
I love the part where he "started choking on my vomit." The way it's worded, like - were you already mid-vomit when you had a flashback? Were you vomiting from overeating or just from the overpowering stench of your own rancid BO? It sounds like he vomits on a pretty regular basis, which I am not surprised.

Bravefart

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for rambling here but I haven't been paying attention to Jon's antics recently.

The last I remember he was letting his pet dog go after mostly ethnic people and harassing some poor lesbian lawyer.

I had a read around the different threads to catch up and What The Fuck?!

So, it has now been stated in a court of law that Jon is engaged to be married to an actual real live woman? Like who actually exists? And then it turns out she is a meth addict and perhaps an inexpensive prostitute?

I just don't understand it at all. Jon doesn't have any money, right? He's on benefits. Surely that's not enough to cover both his alcohol addiction and somebody else's meth addiction.

I haven't been so surprised since I found out he had been depenised. At least his life spiraling completely out of control is entertaining. The only really funny thing about his larping as a law student was the abject horror of everyone who might have had to deal with him.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
If this defamation charge is Gafka related why isn't miriam being prosecuted also?

She, publicly, claimed that Langley RCMP (ie Gafka and his colleague) broke ilana's nose and fingers and bruised her entire body (on top of all the usual yaniv "injuries" guff they always claim for) ...and that Gafka was, amongst other things, "an animal...criminals"

1655935885560.jpeg

1655947987907.png

yaniv's updated Twitter profile. Probably.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
If this defamation charge is Gafka related why isn't miriam being prosecuted also?
I don’t know about Canadian defamation laws but in other places there are certain bars to clear — like knowing something isn’t true, saying it with intent to hurt, and the target having demonstrably suffered as a result. Miriam has limited reach and couldn’t do the damage Jon could. She’s just a Jon sideshow.

BTW it always amuses me that Jon took Serenity as his troon middle name. Almost as funny as if he’d chosen Prudence, Sage, Joy, or some other name representing a positive trait Jon will never possess.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net

She, publicly, claimed that Langley RCMP (ie Gafka and his colleague) broke ilana's nose and fingers and bruised her entire body (on top of all the usual yaniv "injuries" guff they always claim for) ...and that Gafka was, amongst other things, "an animal...criminals"

View attachment 3415715

View attachment 3416233
yaniv's updated Twitter profile. Probably.
Did Miriam ever name him though? If this was the only tweet, she didn’t even say it was the RCMP, let alone which officer. Not defamation if it’s not obvious who you’re talking about.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
Did Miriam ever name him though? If this was the only tweet, she didn’t even say it was the RCMP, let alone which officer. Not defamation if it’s not obvious who you’re talking about.
I thought the cops were named in one of the crazy spergy rants, the one where she said he had a boner and was grinding on her.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
I thought the cops were named in one of the crazy spergy rants, the one where she said he had a boner and was grinding on her.
I checked back and found this very classy tweet in which she names the RCMP but not the individual officers. As far as I can tell, the only mention of a cop rubbing his dick on her was by Jon himself in a lawsuit he served on the RCMP not long afterwards.
. 0E6566A8-D523-4FBD-A967-1A8EA2478C31.jpeg

ETA: That spergy lawsuit has its own sub thread in the Yaniv forum.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I checked back and found this very classy tweet in which she names the RCMP but not the individual officers. As far as I can tell, the only mention of a cop rubbing his dick on her was by Jon himself in a lawsuit he served on the RCMP not long afterwards.
. View attachment 3420863

ETA: That spergy lawsuit has its own sub thread in the Yaniv forum.
Yeah, I've looked at their tweets but can't find any of the three mentioning any sexual assaults by the police officers except in their claim. Now wouldn't you think if they wanted public sympathy and support (which they obviously did) that that would have been the first thing they'd mention. Funny how these sexual assaults are always mentioned like an afterthought, you know to add more drama/to somehow justify their behaviour eg jonny's used it twice when he's tried to deflect / duck the backlash and possible police involvement (bashing Bexte & the other reporter, Menze(sp) ) or when he's grooming his latest cat-fish...he's been sexually assaulted untold times / miriam this one time (that we know of), yaniv has been raped twice / miriam once. I honestly feel they have a contest in that family as to who has "suffered" the most whether it's sexual / assault and/or health problems.

The RCMP sexual assault claims stink of jonny through and through.

I reckon the RCMP are going for the Gafka being an old lady basher rather than the sexual element.

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
I reckon the RCMP are going for the Gafka being an old lady basher rather than the sexual element.

I agree, plus it’s one thing to say “the RCMP bash old ladies” and a whole other level to say “here is Officer Full Name of the RCMP who bashes old ladies, and here is a wedding photo which includes his wife”.

ETA:

Wait wait wait, just noticed his current profile that you posted above. So now he’s a “sharp shooter”, has an honorary doctorate, and was a semi-finalist in a beauty pageant?

Is he getting high????

E26DD4C1-AAC0-4456-8ADB-1467682A8EF5.jpeg

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I agree, plus it’s one thing to say “the RCMP bash old ladies” and a whole other level to say “here is Officer Full Name of the RCMP who bashes old ladies, and here is a wedding photo which includes his wife”.

ETA:

Wait wait wait, just noticed his current profile that you posted above. So now he’s a “sharp shooter”, has an honorary doctorate, and was a semi-finalist in a beauty pageant?

Is he getting high????

View attachment 3421641
Tongue in cheek. However, he has claimed to be all these at one time or another, either on Twitter or in various leaked messages etc....apart from the convicted crim /son & nephew of convicted crims (for obv reasons).

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Tongue in cheek. However, he has claimed to be all these at one time or another, either on Twitter or in various leaked messages etc....apart from the convicted crim /son & nephew of convicted crims (for obv reasons).
So that profile is a shoop and I’m gullible?
It has become very difficult to tell, these days.

FreeCandyVan

kiwifarms.net
So that profile is a shoop and I’m gullible?
It has become very difficult to tell, these days.
It's much easier than that. You don't need to shoop it. Go to a twitter profile, hold Ctrl + Shift, press I, click the little square in the top left of the new window that opens, then click the text you want to change. Change away, take screenshot, done. Takes less than 10 seconds

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
It's much easier than that. You don't need to shoop it. Go to a twitter profile, hold Ctrl + Shift, press I, click the little square in the top left of the new window that opens, then click the text you want to change. Change away, take screenshot, done. Takes less than 10 seconds

Maybe we should have a contest?

1656130283999.png

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
If ever definitive proof was needed re yaniv's claims over his "service dog"...
1656175640517.png article link & archive / twitter archive
Province to provide $300K for service dog training
The Government of Alberta is providing a total of $300,000 to a number of organizations to help train service dogs for those in need.
Minister of Community and Social Services Jason Luan announced nine organizations will receive the grants to assist in the training, raising and testing of service dogs, and matching them with Albertans who will benefit from their help.
Service dogs help individuals with physical and mental challenges. They also assist veterans and first responders who have stress-related injuries and PTSD.
“On average, it costs about $25,000 to $32,000 to have a dog being trained, certified and qualified for service and it takes about 24 months,” said Luan.
Kate Peterson-koch, a dog trainer in the Calgary region, said the cost of training is a primary barrier to developing handler-dog teams.
Luan said his government has invested $1.5-million in certifying service dogs.
Perhaps yaniv should pass over his service dog handling expertise to Jason Luan and Kate Peterson-koch who obviously don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited: