Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading his med history on Meoxmix 7/7/19
"○ tweets that he has been unable to rise from the toilet in hospital bathrooms multiple times "at
random" and has then called 911 for help ( KF post )"

Is this for real? he called paramedics to get his fat ass up off of a toilet?
edit: No nurse call button?
Oh if only he was the only one... You haven't experienced hell until you have experienced a "stuck on the toilet" EMS call first hand.

I wonder giving the current Pandemic raging through North American Cities, at what point will the BC EMS system put him on the "non-essential nuance" list?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I kinda doubt he'll be seeking medical attention any time soon (updates from WGKitty are appreciated)
I've always imagined JY to be a full on pussy
I can imagine him now with ducttape sealing gaps in his windows outta fear of the kungflu gettin in, wearing multiple masks....all alone...in his condo....with no twitter & no friends.
To bad he doesn't have a martyr complex ;)

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda doubt he'll be seeking medical attention any time soon (updates from WGKitty are appreciated)
I've always imagined JY to be a full on pussy
I can imagine him now with ducttape sealing gaps in his windows outta fear of the kungflu gettin in, wearing multiple masks....all alone...in his condo....with no twitter & no friends.
To bad he doesn't have a martyr complex ;)
He is full on paranoid about this virus. Although I don't blame him:morbidly obese, asthma, diabetes and on a ton of pills already. If he gets it he has the same odds as surviving as a 90 year old.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how restrictive Canada is being but in the UK non urgent cases/appointments are being severely curtailed, if not cancelled, even getting a GP appointment is vetted over the phone. Hotels are a no no unless you're stranded so, therefore, you have to stay put.

The police in some areas are stopping people / cars and asking their destination...if it's not for food, meds and the likes you are to return home. A woman was recently fined £600+ for refusing to tell the police where she was going.*

If Canada has taken on similar measures I can't see fat boy going anywhere.

eta:* "A woman arrested by police for breaking a new coronavirus law has been fined £660 by magistrates. According to police, Marie Dinou, 41, refused to explain to officers her reason for essential travel when they found her on a platform at Newcastle railway station. She was arrested for breaching the new Coronavirus Act and ticket fraud and appeared in court two days later, where she denied both offences. She was found guilty." https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...using-to-tell-police-why-she-was-out-11966813
All of Quebec is on lockdown. We even have cops stopping people travelling within regions. There is 0% chance this shitcunt is coming to Mtl for any medical appointment.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least one resident of the Hawthorne must be well prepared for COVID-19, you guys.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 5.12.30 AM.png
Link
An image of a Chinese man using a sanitary pad as a mask amid the Coronavirus crisis ravaging parts of China did the rounds on social media the day before yesterday.

The tweet, from a now-deleted or suspended account, had garnered considerable traction.

Many found the photo of the perplexed man donning what was believed to be his wife’s sanitary pad quite amusing, despite the fact that factories are working tirelessly to cater for the enormous leap in demand for face masks ahead of the growing Coronavirus crisis.

A tweet posted to give further clarity on the image said: “Meanwhile, N95 masks are sold out, so this gentleman has to his wife’s underwear for protection in #Wuhan.”
Meanwhile, N95 masks are sold out, so this gentleman has to his wife’s underwear for protection in #Wuhan #coronavirus #China #nCoV2019 #CoronavirusOutbreak #Pandemie
– – #WuhanOutbreak https://t.co/wp477AUBWV

— ISCResearch (@ISCResearch) January 23, 202
Twitter users made fun of the bizarre image.

One tweeter said “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome” to a quote tweet attempting to explain the image.
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome https://t.co/O1kgepn7Kt
— Battle Beagle (@HarmlessYardDog) January 24, 2020
While others corrected the tweet referring to the makeshift mask as “underwear.”
That's umm…..not underwear.
— TRon SwansonBarker (@wrongnowshutup2) January 24, 2020
China also has one of the biggest sanitary pad markets in the world as many reportedly use the menstruation product over tampons.

The Coronavirus has led to tens of millions of Chinese citizens facing quarantine, with a rising death toll and increasing number of infected patients.

The virus has gone intercontinental as confirmed cases have been reported across several countries.

Doctors and medical professionals struggle to cope with the demand for healthcare.

A viral video showed a doctor yelling at state authorities out of frustration due to a lack of equipment and resources to face the tidal wave of inpatients.

A doctor who was affected by the flu-like virus died earlier today.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Random text right here....

"..wants to wear menstrual pads on his “off-period days” (KF, chatlog) because of clear gooeydischarge from his penis that becomes clumpy and then crusty (KF, chatlog plus precedingslides)..."

Fecking ewwwwwwwwwww.

To answer your question. No medical appointments, consultations etc for me but then again I'm not a hypochondriac like yaniv. I only request medical advice/help when absolutely necessary. I also know how to apply antiseptic & plasters, deal with flu/colds/stomach aches/splinters/burns/headaches blah blah blah. Fortunately, I've been spared scrotum skin tags.
I have no idea if I have any scrotum skin tags. Nor do I have any interest in whether I have any scrotum skin tags. What am I, a scrotum model?