Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Miriam sent this wholesome photo of her son to Sara:

View attachment 1599423

These people are legit deranged.
View attachment 1599424
View attachment 1599425
View attachment 1599426

That’s just from skimming one of the videos for a few minutes. There’s more for anyone who wants to go cray hunting.
I skimmed thru....too much....they were planning her life for her
& Emily can wear jonnys wedding dress when she gets married
Picking rings & dresses & haven't even met yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also liked MY's "All we did for you"
like going back east...uninvited
MY has a serious passive aggressive streak IMHO

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Something seriously, seriously wrong with miriam. She displays the same sudden outbursts of anger and viciousness as her son...and then, as no though nothing has happened, carries on as "normal".
1600233855689.png 1600233963727.png 1600234288655.png 1600235229839.png1600235987938.png
And there it is... "I'm not well", the Drs don't know what's wrong/too confusing for them blah blah appearing when called out on something, where have I seen that before?

What the feck has her sister being a cancer survivor and deaf have to do with anything here, only God and miriam seem to know; mentions of Covid and angina...what's that all about? She's called someone a "fucking lier"(sic) and comes out with a ton of meaningless garbage to justify her accusations.

Unbelievable shit, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so insane. Truly a sick, unhinged, fecking unstable couple.

Her hypochondria seems as bad as jonny's. " I have been discharged from ER too complicated case for them bye bye"

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Good news for the local residents, miriam is hoping to move out.
1600239684440.png
The added bonus being she might have a yard sale for all that mobility equipment (motorised scooter and adult walker) she has stashed away. No mention of a battered pink cane though.

After reading those latest messages all in all I feel the old trout is desperate to fob her no-hoper son off to the nearest female asap and get the hell out of Dodge.

Just a reminder- there's a dedicated Miriam thread. Maybe we should move further discussion about her there.
Yeah, I initially thought about putting it there but seeing as most/all/whatever of the Sara revelations are here I thought it best to contain it here on the off chance all the Sara stuff would be, possibly, moved to a dedicated thread. I'll gladly move if it's a problem for others, no worries.

Last edited:

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
Very nice five o'clock shadow, how disgusting, it's not very cute, bubbly or girly, that's very blokey and the dirty cunt should know better. He doesn't even know basic cleanliness let alone how to pretend to be a girl properly.
Good news for the local residents, miriam is hoping to move out.
View attachment 1599565
The added bonus being she might have a yard sale for all that mobility equipment (motorised scooter and adult walker) she has stashed away. No mention of a battered pink cane though.

After reading those latest messages all in all I feel the old trout is desperate to fob her no-hoper son off to the nearest female asap and get the hell out of Dodge.

Yeah, I initially thought about putting it there but seeing as most/all/whatever of the Sara revelations are here I thought it best to contain it here on the off chance all the Sara stuff would be, possibly, moved to a dedicated thread. I'll gladly move if it's a problem for others, no worries.
Just skimmed through one of the Sara videos. Bloody hell.

miriam is just as manipulative and verbally abusive as her son, and just as bat shit crazy.

God help any female IRL, who gets involved with this couple...you've got a fake tranny screaming through the night, locking himself in the bathroom and a 66yo bat shit crone interfering and fighting his battles. I just hope mama yaniv got her money back on the "engagement ring".

The gaslighting is spectacular.

eta: WTF is this? Looks like a pissed, overweight, over-the-hill hooker taking a ciggy break. Daintily cross-legged :lit:

View attachment 1599302
(...he thought he looked hot enough to send this to his "bride-to-be")
Miriam said they'd even come to Australia if they had to, please please fucking come here Jon, I'll be waiting for you with a special surprise. Clue, you'll go back home in a container.

Last edited by a moderator:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Miriam said they'd even come to Australia if they had to, please please fucking come here Jon, I'll be waiting for you with a special surprise. Clue, you'll go back home in a container.
I noticed in one of the vids (can't remember which one) jonny asking about possible courses in Hawaii, it seemed such a random thing. <shrugs>

By the sounds of both seem eager to get the hell out of Langley, I don't care if they stay or move as long as both stay the hell away from the UK too many nut jobs here already.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Very nice five o'clock shadow, how disgusting, it's not very cute, bubbly or girly, that's very blokey and the dirty cunt should know better. He doesn't even know basic cleanliness let alone how to pretend to be a girl properly.
If he was genuinely seeking “gender-affirming” services, he would have been going to a laser clinic to kill off his facial hair instead of trying to get his nutsack waxed.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have seen video of people backing up at slow speeds to hit the person behind them as a scam. We all know that the person who rear-ends is at fault. Still, I wouldn't put it past JY to do a brake check.

This is a bike, but you get the idea.
Haha, ever since Dashcams came into existence there have been a PLAGUE of this kind of thing being caught on camera, especially in Russia and former Soviet republics. There are endless YT video compilations of people doing that exact blatant bullshit or even more so, running out into the street and either smashing into cars themselves or falling down infront of them pretending to have been hit or run over. (the best ones, the driver didn't notice them falling down and DOES run them over. They still get nothing because they fell infront on purpose and it's recorded.)

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
Haha, ever since Dashcams came into existence there have been a PLAGUE of this kind of thing being caught on camera, especially in Russia and former Soviet republics. There are endless YT video compilations of people doing that exact blatant bullshit or even more so, running out into the street and either smashing into cars themselves or falling down infront of them pretending to have been hit or run over. (the best ones, the driver didn't notice them falling down and DOES run them over. They still get nothing because they fell infront on purpose and it's recorded.)
Why those fucking idiots bother to point out their dashcam is beyond me. Call the cops to report the "accident" and when they're there, tell the cops you have the cam and let them lock up the scammers.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
MeowMix update to Township of Langley claim and Mr & Mrs Choo have lawyered up. https://meowmix.org/jessica-yaniv-simpson-choo-tol-update/ / https://archive.vn/WZtzG

Poor yaniv is now too disabled to travel* to make reports/updates - he's "mobility impaired and has motor issues using a pen and paper".

Township...
1600290978013.png

Mr & Mrs Choo...
1600291053301.png
1600291072400.png

( Google info: * The total driving time from Toronto to British Columbia is 44 hours, 25 minutes (approx) plus whatever mileage detour he took to his GRS clinic. An estimated mileage cost of $315.11 one-way. https://www.travelmath.com/driving-time/from/Toronto,+Canada/to/Langley,+Canada

Cost of his one-way flight and return driving costs = approx $1300 plus the cost of return journey car hire/hotel/food/gifts ... enough to pay (approx) 5/6/7 court filings? smh.

Last edited:

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
With over 900 pages of main thread content behind us let us reflect on the fact that Yaniv has not only failed to do any LGBTQ activism but has also:
  1. Told a trans woman she wasn't trans.
  2. harassed at least one lesbian.
  3. Sent creepy messages to an underage trans woman.
  4. Used nonbinary people as an excuse for a ball wax.
  5. fetishized at least the LGB and T (and probably more).
  6. Allegedly misgendered a trans woman.
  7. Failed to understand what genderfluid means.
  8. Harrassed an LGBTQ person.
  9. Lied about trans healthcare.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
If he was genuinely seeking “gender-affirming” services, he would have been going to a laser clinic to kill off his facial hair instead of trying to get his nutsack waxed.
A lot of the local salons are talking to one another and have been warned about Yaniv. I'd be surprised if he is going to be allowed anywhere at this rate.

MeowMix update to Township of Langley claim and Mr & Mrs Choo have lawyered up. https://meowmix.org/jessica-yaniv-simpson-choo-tol-update/ / https://archive.vn/WZtzG

Poor yaniv is now too disabled to travel* to make reports/updates - he's "mobility impaired and has motor issues using a pen and paper".

Township...
View attachment 1600940

Mr & Mrs Choo...
View attachment 1600941 View attachment 1600942

( Google info: * The total driving time from Toronto to British Columbia is 44 hours, 25 minutes (approx) plus whatever mileage detour he took to his GRS clinic. An estimated mileage cost of $315.11 one-way. https://www.travelmath.com/driving-time/from/Toronto,+Canada/to/Langley,+Canada

Cost of his one-way flight and return driving costs = approx $1300 plus the cost of return journey car hire/hotel/food/gifts ... enough to pay (approx) 5/6/7 court filings? smh.
HAHAHA omg has the RCMP finally wised up!? They aren't letting the fat fuck make anymore reports without physically having to go and FACE someone? This is amazing.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this right with TOL
He wants to tattle on Donald THEY HAVE TO COME TO HIM?
When are they finally gonna get tired of this shit?
As others have mentioned about his cross country trip...
His motor issues, yet he's driving & just had an accident
Motor issues writing?
WTF are they to be his goddamn secretary....they take dictation for his reports?

It's obvious to all now that he won't stop until he's stopped....& I mean all round...all his lawsuits....all his calling emerg. services......

At some point they have to stop him