Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

yaniv #superanorexic
kiwifarms.net
Powerlevel but I am watching Handmaid's Tale and in a shapeless brown sack he could totally pull off a passable Aunt Lydia, replete with scootypuff.

1620349915571.png

Just like he does with everything else, he's probably just saying he's Jewish for the oppression points.
He and she and his dad are definitely Jewish. Miriam's sister was somewhat involved with the Jewish community in another suburb. Now they're way out where there are no Jews. Quite some time ago he posted a picture of himself at a Jewish event held at Van Dusen Gardens during Pride Week. He no longer tries to participate in the Jewish community, either because he's moved on or because he's just too notorious.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I haven't payed much attention to this cow before, but based on the OP, they sound like one of the sickest fucks currently active on the site.
The best part about Yaniv is if you followed this thread back when it was made, and watched your outrage at this sick, evil bastard doing whatever he feels like thanks to political BS turn to pure joy as they not only named him but he was dragged through the media globally, abandoned by his once-allies like Morgane Oger (who "her"self fell from grace), and has suffered nothing but endless defeats and condemnations from everyone he's tried to associate with. I once found this guy to be the sickest fuck alive and was outraged by his existence, but since mid-2019 when the "wax my balls" cases made international news I just laugh at him.

Yaniv is a sick fuck who found karmatic punishment. The reason he's still funny is that he's circling the drain now, since his fate is going in and out of prison until he does something so stupid he's institutionalized (even under the very lenient law in British Columbia), dropping off the radar as yet another hobo in the hobo-filled streets of Vancouver, or miraculously managing to kill himself. It's fantastic to watch the karmatic punishment unfold.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
but since mid-2019 when the "wax my balls" cases made international news I just laugh at him.
One of the best outcomes of the "wax my balls" saga is that now Yaniv has a Wikipedia page that memorializes him as a dangerous deviant. The fact it hit the international news means that the tranny defenders on Wikipedia had no excuse to keep deleting the page. Very satisfying.

Abracadabra

kiwifarms.net
One of the best outcomes of the "wax my balls" saga is that now Yaniv has a Wikipedia page that memorializes him as a dangerous deviant. The fact it hit the international news means that the tranny defenders on Wikipedia had no excuse to keep deleting the page. Very satisfying.
I only wish Wikipedia still deadnamed the troons it has articles for. Too bad that shemale sympathizers are running the place.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
He and she and his dad are definitely Jewish. Miriam's sister was somewhat involved with the Jewish community in another suburb. Now they're way out where there are no Jews. Quite some time ago he posted a picture of himself at a Jewish event held at Van Dusen Gardens during Pride Week. He no longer tries to participate in the Jewish community, either because he's moved on or because he's just too notorious.

Now I imagine the local Jewish community and the trans community trying to pass him back and forth like a hot potato. "No! He's yours!" "No no! We insist: he's yours."

Baking cookies = a bribe. A poster = Freedom of the City to yaniv.

I'll bet those little girls are trying to grease the local cops' palms so they'll look the other way when they kneecap the local Girl Scouts troop and take over their cookie-selling corner.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly certain Yaniz is not something the Canadian Jewish Community views with "Pride"