Megathread Jonathan Yaniv's disgusting hatchet vagina -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Do you think that's JY?

• Yes

Votes: 790 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 459 36.7%

• Total voters

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I thought neovaginas were usually made from
intestinal lining
and that's why they literally smell like feces years afterwards no matter what. It's one of things that make me feel sorry for the milquetoast gender dysphorics. These "gender-affirming doctors" are glorified butchers and should all be jailed.
No, that's only the procedure if your dick and scrotum don't have enough flesh for the penoscrotal flap vaginoplasty that is much more common. This is either because you naturally had a tiny wang or because you were poisoned with puberty blockers (like Jazz Jennings) that completely ruined your dick so there just isn't enough to do it the normal way.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Hey peeps on this fine Sunday morning! I'm here to ruin it for you. :smug: You all remember this above? A few people like @glass_houses wanted to see it, but I had lost it at that time. Well, I finally found it again.

If you can hold yourself back from watching this, it's probably best that you do. What is seen here cannot be unseen.

Impressive in a horrifying way, no?

So, who'se for showing Jonnyboi that there's still hope for him to cum if he tries hard enough, and that dosen't mean slapping his diaper? (in Minecraft) He'll probably tear his festering wound all the way open from trying non-stop. Part of his current insanity is probably due to the fact that he was a hardcore coomer before his chop and hasn't had any release since then.
🤢🤮 Wtf! How? Why? Theres no balls how the... why did I come back here.
Goddammit.
Thanks for that.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
🤢🤮 Wtf! How? Why? Theres no balls how the... why did I come back here.
Goddammit.
Thanks for that.
With something like that, I simply have to share the pain. It shall never be unseen now unless you blow it out of your brain with a bullet. (in Minecraft)

As to the how, the testicles only add sperm to the semen. The rest of it is made inside the body with a series of glands. Therefore when this guy managed to stimulate himself to orgasm despite no cock or anything else, the semen is generated as normal and fired down the same tube as usual, but the tube is much shorter now without a dick so this is what you get.

Kind of like a sawed-off shotgun. Except with semen.

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
With something like that, I simply have to share the pain. It shall never be unseen now unless you blow it out of your brain with a shotgun.(in Minecraft)

As to the how, the testicles only add sperm to the semen. The rest of it is made inside the body with a series of glands. Therefore when this guy managed to stimulate himself to orgasm despite no cock or anything else, the semen is generated as normal and fired down the same tube as usual, but the tube is much shorter now without a dick so this is what you get.

Kind of like a sawed-off shotgun. Except with semen.
I have a headache...

Hypnotoad

kiwifarms.net
Hey peeps on this fine Sunday morning! I'm here to ruin it for you. :smug: You all remember this above? A few people like @glass_houses wanted to see it, but I had lost it at that time. Well, I finally found it again.

If you can hold yourself back from watching this, it's probably best that you do. What is seen here cannot be unseen.

So, who'se for showing Jonnyboi that there's still hope for him to cum if he tries hard enough, and that dosen't mean slapping his diaper? (in Minecraft) He'll probably tear his festering wound all the way open from trying non-stop. Part of his current insanity is probably due to the fact that he was a hardcore coomer before his chop and hasn't had any release since then.
I clicked. I watched. I vomited. I'm mad at myself because: a) I know better, and b) I had taken my morning meds, and spewed 60mg of morphine into the crapper. Thank God there was no sound, it was horrible enough as it was.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I clicked. I watched. I vomited. I'm mad at myself because: a) I know better, and b) I had taken my morning meds, and spewed 60mg of morphine into the crapper. Thank God there was no sound, it was horrible enough as it was.
I feel for you fam, I DID warn but I feel for ya. Still.....oral morphine? What a waste! You would be lucky to get the effect of 5mg of that. Shoulda crushed and snorted it at the very least!

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
I feel for you fam, I DID warn but I feel for ya. Still.....oral morphine? What a waste! You would be lucky to get the effect of 5mg of that. Shoulda crushed and snorted it at the very least!
Only time I ever experienced morphine was my only visit to the hospital. They popped a pill in my mouth and two minutes later the vomit literally "projectiled" across a roughly four foot gap: ended up spray-painting the entire wall.

Not my cup of tea, apparently.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only time I ever experienced morphine was my only visit to the hospital. They popped a pill in my mouth and two minutes later the vomit literally "projectiled" across a roughly four foot gap: ended up spray-painting the entire wall.

Not my cup of tea, apparently.
Yeah, some people react badly or not at all to opiates. My ex could eat a bottle of percocet and get nothing but a stomach-ache.

Hypnotoad

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, you did warn me, but I really didn't expect that kind of reaction. I was an EMT and saw some sick shit in my time, but that was pretty disgusting. I'm just glad it wasn't Yaniv in that video.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I didn’t believe in God until the video wouldn’t play for me. You cannot possibly convince me that this wasn’t a divine intervention by the holy lord himself.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Snorted is a waist! He should have crushed and booted it up the butt for maximum absorption short of direct intravenous injection. (Very bad to IV pills)

Maybe he's someone using it medicinally and not concerned with getting the most high for his buck.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Snorted is a waist! He should have crushed and booted it up the butt for maximum absorption short of direct intravenous injection. (Very bad to IV pills)

Maybe he's someone using it medicinally and not concerned with getting the most high for his buck.
Extremely bad to IV pills. And of course he's using it medically. I was shitposting. :p

Hypnotoad

kiwifarms.net

i am prescribed morphine and dilaudid for chronic, intractable pain. there is no getting high when you've been on it for years

Extremely bad to IV pills. And of course he's using it medically. I was shitposting. :p
she. she is using it medically.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she. she is using it medically.
Bullshit. There are no girls on the Internet, everyone knows this. :smug:

As a (former) chronic kidney stone sufferer, I also know that when you are in pain, those meds don't get you high, they just do their job and make the pain bearable. I feel for ya, and I hope you can recover.

Hongourable Madisha

Willie Gothipa Madisha
kiwifarms.net
No, that's only the procedure if your dick and scrotum don't have enough flesh for the penoscrotal flap vaginoplasty that is much more common. This is either because you naturally had a tiny wang or because you were poisoned with puberty blockers (like Jazz Jennings) that completely ruined your dick so there just isn't enough to do it the normal way.
IIRC Jazz was a guinea pig for peritoneum vaginoplasty instead of the colon one. They took a piece of his peritoneum, the lining of his abdominal cavity, because it's also hairless and self lubricating. Well, it's self lubricating when it's inside where it's supposed to be, no idea how it behaves when it's lining an inverted flayed shrunken penis and being dilated and douched all the time.

TT Exulansic had a video recently where she commented on some poor troon's story: he'd got a penile inversion, that was botched, so he got colon vaginoplasty, and then that needed revised, he was running out of bits to harvest for the fake vag. He said the colon one does indeed self lubricate, but it's not related to sexual arousal, it's related to his mealtimes, because it's still trying to behave like it's part of the digestive system.