Josh's Broken Dick - A thread for Ralph's obsession with Null and the Farms as a whole

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
How did Jersh stab Dick in the back? I remember him calling out Dick for hanging around with sleazeballs but what was the stab in the back?
He didn't, he said he didn't want to be associated with pedos and pedo enablers and he couldn't be friends with them anymore and he said it to their faces (online version of face anyways) on Dick's show.

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Nick Fuentes is big gay. Ralph's been having him on the show more and more. Will a punished and vulnerable'rasslin." Nick fall into the gunts snare? I'm giving it 50/50 odds that gunt starts grooming Fuentes.
"Eh Nick, ah heard through the grapevine that you like gladiator movies. Did you know they call me jcaesar187? See, we done have something in common already! Ah like to dress in robes and chill in bed, and I know you like to dress up as a hoplomachi , so maybe you can come over dressed up as a hoplomachi and maybe hop on this dick while we watch rasslin?"

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Is Ralph going on the Dick Show?

I want bets on how many times he mentions Null's dick in the episode.
Ralph was on over the weekend.
@Vetti also did a recap of it here https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-k...eaceful-sunset-productions.81183/post-8352727

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
They have a longer history together then you're giving it credit for. Their blowout 3 years ago was really funny when they bet who would be doing better in a year and Fuentes said Ralph's daughters (with Nora) would be born with moustaches. Start at 27:36 if the timestamp doesn't work.

Ngl he roasted gunt there.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
JOFFUA CONNER MOON, I am emphatic in my contention that your statements about myself are patent falsehood. My first point of evidence is that you lack penile function. My second, that a member of the negroid race has bequeathed thee the cuckhold's horns. Thirdly, I shall be an exemplary father to my issue, being that which my own father unfortunately was not. Finally, I suspect you emphasize my own real or imagined inadequacies to obscure your own, in the style of early internet notable Anthony Logatto.

VERILY, Alligator mississippiensis, perform your custodial duties and attend to this dreadful untidiness at once!

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling this obsession/focus with Josh's penis is Ralph's effort to get Josh to release a sextape the same way kiwifarms got so under the gunts skin so bad he sent out his own sex tape to proved he wasn't being cucked by a mexican stoner who never physically met Faith. This is the way I picture the gunt gaurd logic of trying to get equal retribution against Josh and baiting:

Ralph has had his penis leak twice on the internet. We know every inch on that penis. We know for a fact that Ralph's penis not only works for the application of having the sex, but have proof Ralphs stalk of baby corn can sire a child.

Meanwhile no one has seen any photographic evidence that Josh has a penis! Where is Josh's leaked sextape? Where is Josh's baby he left inside of a mentall ill teenages a West Memphis 10!

I think it is clear that until Josh releases a sex tape he must conceed that he cannot debunk the Gunts Trad ++ claims against Josh's defective genetalia which Josh has provided 0 evidence of it's existence.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling this obsession/focus with Josh's penis is Ralph's effort to get Josh to release a sextape the same way kiwifarms got so under the gunts skin so bad he sent out his own sex tape to proved he wasn't being cucked by a mexican stoner who never physically met Faith. This is the way I picture the gunt gaurd logic of trying to get equal retribution against Josh and baiting:

Ralph has had his penis leak twice on the internet. We know every inch on that penis. We know for a fact that Ralph's penis not only works for the application of having the sex, but have proof Ralphs stalk of baby corn can sire a child.

Meanwhile no one has seen any photographic evidence that Josh has a penis! Where is Josh's leaked sextape? Where is Josh's baby he left inside of a mentall ill teenages a West Memphis 10!

I think it is clear that until Josh releases a sex tape he must conceed that he cannot debunk the Gunts Trad ++ claims against Josh's defective genetalia which Josh has provided 0 evidence of it's existence.
This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen, so you're probably right.

chaddicus

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling this is Ralphs fantasy

Attachments

• Broke dick mountain.jpg
    Broke dick mountain.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 34

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling this is Ralphs fantasy
The next gunt tape is going to feature this pic framed in the background; Ralph thanks you for your service.
What kind of thread about Josh's dick is this where there aren't even at least outlines in the OP? All I see are gross pictures of Ralph. We need more of that cutie Josh.
Bryan, is that you?

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
As much as it would be hard to explain this terribly-designed shirt to people, I think I'm gonna have far more trouble explaining my Harvest Moon KiwiFarms t-shirt, which is why I have yet to wear it outside despite enjoying the design. I agree overall, Ralph's shirt design looks like shit and it would elicit nothing but looks of disgust from passerbys.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, KF basically bashes everyone equally if they're considered worthy of being a "lolcow" - kind of like trashy comedy shows like South Park. Douches like Ralph still get butt-hurt though and assume that the site is aligned with whoever is against them (e.x. the "left" or whatever - just like prior to this there were idiots who said it was aligned with the "right").