Josh's Broken Dick - A thread for Ralph's obsession with Null and the Farms as a whole

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
That was only a ploy to try to get sales. It's a common tactic to induce FOMO to pressure people into buying.
I understand the tactic, I just can't imagine feeling as though I'm going to 'miss out' on a Broke Dick Farms shirt.

Josh is autistically minting coins for us, and Ralph is fucking around in paint for ten minutes in order to make like 100 dollars tops in shirt sales. Mad At The Internet beats out the Killstream because it is genuinely more interesting to hear about one mans struggle against aphids in the Siberian wilderness than it is to hear about another mans struggle against well-established alcoholism in some fucking trailer in bumfuck nowhere.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
request for this thread: do not compliment my penis that's also weird
What is there to say about null's penis that is neither a compliment nor insult? The following “R-List” of categorized tactics serve to help broach this sensitive topic. When responding to a potentially negative mention of null's nuanced dick, facility with them can help avoid damage to an important relationship or disarm a threat to your forum reputation:

Reframe — Cast the cut carrot in a different light.
Rephrase — Say the words in a different, less negative way about his dong.
Revisit — Use an earlier schlong success to redefine a current phallic failure.
Restate — Clarify or redirect negative wang-wording.
Request — Ask a cock question.

Rebalance — Adjust the other person’s pecker power.
Reorganize — Change the priority of null's dick, balls, ass & nips.

This obsession with null's dick is a projection of Ralph's insecurities based on limited knowledge of null's genital admissions. Ralph is simply uncomfortable talking about his own sexual disfunctions and rambling about others is his way of shifting the focus away from sticking his thumb in her ass and sniffing it while lazily humping along. It is reasonable to assume null's dick is not broken based on the limited context provided and leaping to conclusions just makes one look like a desperate gamer.

♪ Knobby-nips admin, all the ladies sit & spin ♫
♫ Pinch & twist, cup the nuts, Josh can cream to all the sluts ♪

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Never cared about Ralph before the Broke dick shirt, only watched a few of his episodes with Metokur and the Boulder scandal. He really is just a boring middle aged conservative who does retarded things with even more boring co-hosts. This whole war is petty because its about a site that is as free speech as you can get vs a guy who was popular 3 years ago but squandered it by being retarted. @Null summed it up best in his friday stream who would wear that shirt in public?
@theralph @spectreisafaggot is a conservative? The man who voted for Obama twice and never voted for Trump, condemned Null for quoting a copypasta on niggers like a liberal cuck and whose political opinions swing like a pendulum?

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
@theralph @spectreisafaggot is a conservative? The man who voted for Obama twice and never voted for Trump, condemned Null for quoting a copypasta on niggers like a liberal cuck and whose political opinions swing like a pendulum?
There's also that clip of him berating some guy for being a "jew hating piece of shit" or something along those lines years ago. It's safe to assume he has no serious political or ideological convictions and only sticks with the "side" he's stuck on because he knows the left would never accept someone with his baggage (gaymergape, ibs holocaust debates, right wing watch articles on him, and the like).

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
The gunt cries out in pain as he strikes you.
20201029_220017.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this because Gunt wants a ride on Null’s red rocket. Even fresh out of legal hot water he can’t stop thinking about peniss and vagine

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
My favourite part about Ralph's obsession with Null's dick is that he has consistently, since hooking up with Dick Masterson, derided people for 'womanly behaviour'. Insulting a guy's dick and his sex life is literally dot point number one under the description of Womanly Behaviour.

I get why Ralph does it, but man it's creepy as fuck how often he goes back to that well even when the discussion has literally zero to do with Josh or the Farms. Borderline obsessed with another man's dick.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
There's also that clip of him berating some guy for being a "jew hating piece of shit" or something along those lines years ago. It's safe to assume he has no serious political or ideological convictions and only sticks with the "side" he's stuck on because he knows the left would never accept someone with his baggage (gaymergape, ibs holocaust debates, right wing watch articles on him, and the like).
I want to say it was a remark against LeoPirate in one of those streams back in 2015 or so where he's just hollerin' over him the entire time but unfortunately I can't find a timestamp. It's a 3 hour+ stream but I'm sure a clip is floating around somewhere.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
There's also that clip of him berating some guy for being a "jew hating piece of shit" or something along those lines years ago.
I want to say it was a remark against LeoPirate in one of those streams back in 2015 or so where he's just hollerin' over him the entire time but unfortunately I can't find a timestamp.
Go talk about Auschwitz you POS! You motherfucking Jew hatin' POS! Get the Fuck off this stream! GTFO off this stream! Go suck fucking IA's (Daddy Jim's) dick you POS!

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
Go talk about Auschwitz you POS! You motherfucking Jew hatin' POS! Get the Fuck off this stream! GTFO off this stream! Go suck fucking IA's (Daddy Jim's) dick you POS!
View attachment 1925225
The Gunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a grifter, parasite, lard ass, pedophile, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But mention corn and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

So apparently Nick Fuentes is big gay. Ralph's been having him on the show more and more. Will a punished and vulnerable Nick fall into the gunts snare? I'm giving it 50/50 odds that gunt starts grooming Fuentes.

Attachments

• 20210216_145147.jpg
    20210216_145147.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 38

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
I'm giving it 50/50 odds that gunt starts grooming Fuentes.
They have a longer history together then you're giving it credit for. Their blowout 3 years ago was really funny when they bet who would be doing better in a year and Fuentes said Ralph's daughters (with Nora) would be born with moustaches. Start at 27:36 if the timestamp doesn't work.