Snowflake Joy Sparkle / Kati Marie Smith / JoySparkleBS / JoySparkleShine - Onision Stalker

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She may no have a copper iud anymore but she's on fucking something, maybe an oral birth control that isn't agreeing with her? Idk guys, obviously she's inhaling her food but even so that's like too much gain for a normal human without medications being involved.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
She may no have a copper iud anymore but she's on fucking something, maybe an oral birth control that isn't agreeing with her? Idk guys, obviously she's inhaling her food but even so that's like too much gain for a normal human without medications being involved.
Although I doubt she's on the antipsychotics she clearly needs, I have seen similar weight gain from strong antipsychotics. Is Joy's health insurance still being payed for? I have never seen such extreme weight gain from birth control, like maybe 15 or 20 pounds sure, but Joy is like three times the woman she used to be.
Regardless, it's clear she's given up on any diet or exercise because even that can help tame weight can from heavy medication. It seems like she's given up on her body altogether.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although I doubt she's on the antipsychotics she clearly needs, I have seen similar weight gain from strong antipsychotics. Is Joy's health insurance still being payed for? I have never seen such extreme weight gain from birth control, like maybe 15 or 20 pounds sure, but Joy is like three times the woman she used to be.
Regardless, it's clear she's given up on any diet or exercise because even that can help tame weight can from heavy medication. It seems like she's given up on her body altogether.
I know BC tends not to do that, but she got rid of the IUD so she has to be on something to avoid pregnancy, although she probably isn't having sex much nowadays...

Barbarella

Zapped to the extreme
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So ashamed that I even made this connection, my dirty secret of hate-watching. But, now I'm obsessed. Once I saw I could not unsee. Submitted for opinions, am I truly insane or is the youtuber Smokey Glow a rebirthing of this crazy bitch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJT1manwNo --->this<---

Holy cow.

So I started this video thinking it was Katie and wanting to see how fat she got. Then I thought maybe she’d mention Katie. Then, got mad at you because I didn’t know why the fuck I was watching this bitch go on about Coachella. Then my annoyance turned to awe to hear her go on and on and on. Yeah, like Katie on Ritalin.

Interesting find. I wonder if she could sustain cowability.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
So ashamed that I even made this connection, my dirty secret of hate-watching. But, now I'm obsessed. Once I saw I could not unsee. Submitted for opinions, am I truly insane or is the youtuber Smokey Glow a rebirthing of this crazy bitch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJT1manwNo --->this<---

Holy fucking shit that things face... it's like a cheap knock off Picasso painting, complete with a butt chin. Whoever knew that "asymmetrical flat tire" was a face shape? She's even got the basic bitch vanity in the back. The valley girl accent only makes it so much worse.

Im actually amazed that you've found JS's doppelganger, and just like Joy she can't control the volume of her voice or hair and it appears she's just as dense and has no self-awareness. Jeez that's creepy.

Is JS currently on one of her Youtube breaks? She's like Kailyn in that regard, they take breaks often but not for long as they need the asspats and attention to feed the emptiness caused by a lack of personality and peers.

Nothere4theCheetoed

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit that things face... it's like a cheap knock off Picasso painting, complete with a butt chin. Whoever knew that "asymmetrical flat tire" was a face shape? She's even got the basic bitch vanity in the back. The valley girl accent only makes it so much worse.

Im actually amazed that you've found JS's doppelganger, and just like Joy she can't control the volume of her voice or hair and it appears she's just as dense and has no self-awareness. Jeez that's creepy.

Is JS currently on one of her Youtube breaks? She's like Kailyn in that regard, they take breaks often but not for long as they need the asspats and attention to feed the emptiness caused by a lack of personality and peers.

Thank you for the validation! My auto-play on youtube must have done some kind-of Jedi facial-recognition because the credit for putting the both of them in my auto-play timeline together goes to Youtube. Yes JS flounced away months ago with a goodbye vid. I like long drawn-out droning videos, and even with that, I could not take much more of her by that point.

Holy cow.

So I started this video thinking it was Katie and wanting to see how fat she got. Then I thought maybe she’d mention Katie. Then, got mad at you because I didn’t know why the fuck I was watching this bitch go on about Coachella. Then my annoyance turned to awe to hear her go on and on and on. Yeah, like Katie on Ritalin.

Interesting find. I wonder if she could sustain cowability.

Thanks! The only difference that I can see is the eyebrows. Other than that in my eyes they are DUPES!

secretlyhating

kiwifarms.net
I wondered what happened to her. So she's a financial expert now? Or did she just loudly insert herself into someone else's business like the good old days?
Never stop grifting joy, you exhausting loon.

She is talking all about the stimulus updates and everything that is going on today in the world, like investing and our economy. Then she did a drama video involving two financial advisors on YouTube lmao. her second video on the channel where she introduces herself is LAUGHABLE. her voice is so different from what it was back in her old videos.

ぬいぐるみ

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it's her channel, she's contracted with NAA Worldwide who I'm sure would be fascinated to learn about her social media presence.

Tiny Clanger

Falling apart at the seams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's on her usual manic pattern of posting about five billion times a day. Wonder when the fibromyaaalllzzzssshheeya will kick in? Cos she's got fibro, donchaknow. She's got fibro so bad she forgets everything including the fact she has.....what's that thing again? It's really taking it out on her, but the precious one battles on because we just HAVE to hear this vital information. She suffers for us and we really should understand how brave and giving and blah blah blah fibro blah blah etc.

It's like her brain just vomits unfiltered bleeeeeh straight out of her gob. Oh Joysus, how I have missed you. @secretlyhating, you have made the kiwi made of pink knitting very happy. I need this harpy screeching in my life :heart-full:

Ps: Her voice is deffo more modulated than the usual reeeeeee, but you can almost hear the tension twanging. But even trying to reel in her inner mentalist, her voice is still nails-down-a-blackboard wincemaking. Fascinating.

secretlyhating

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it's her channel, she's contracted with NAA Worldwide who I'm sure would be fascinated to learn about her social media presence.

In one of her videos, I'll have to look back and find the exact one. She mentioned that this was her decision to make the channel to keep people updated on everything happening with COVID-19 and what her company can offer in the meantime. Watching that second video on her channel with that fake voice is so cringe.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
In one of her videos, I'll have to look back and find the exact one. She mentioned that this was her decision to make the channel to keep people updated on everything happening with COVID-19 and what her company can offer in the meantime. Watching that second video on her channel with that fake voice is so cringe.

Those thumbnails tho..

Screenshot_20200804-123036_YouTube.jpg

That's some frightening shit right there. Just checked out the website and of they have a "join the class action lawsuit" link, because of-fucking-course they do.

Screenshot_20200804-123321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Great find @secretlyhating

I wonder who saw her and her previous online presence and thought "There's no way hiring a woman who quits YouTube every year after making a metric fuckton of enemies would come back to bite us in the ass! Im sure this time will be different, let's have her represent us!"

I really question people's intelligence. One Google search could've saved them the years of harassment they'll (no doubt) receive after she eventually gets the boot and creates a channel shit talking them.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How does she have 90 thousand subscribers?

If I were to guess, she probably got a big subscriber boost during the Daddy O Five saga and a bunch of them have just... never bothered to unsubscribe.