Snowflake Joy Sparkle / Kati Marie Smith / JoySparkleBS / JoySparkleShine - Onision Stalker

George Orson Welles

Are you living in the real world?
kiwifarms.net
So two updates:
She nuked all her videos on JoySparkeBS, as proved by her playlists being filled with privated/deleted videos. She also switched her name from NAA Worldwide, to Kati Smith Commerce, then just to NAA, really makes me wonder what shes gonna be doing in the next couple of days. :think:

Can't believe she confirmed her dox though. :story:

If I were to guess, she probably got a big subscriber boost during the Daddy O Five saga and a bunch of them have just... never bothered to unsubscribe.
But this is an entirely different channel, she tried to disconnect it from JoySparkle and ulitmately failed. Plus, she only really had 20k or so on her old account and if my memory serves me correct, she had stopped uploading on Joy back in late 2019? so it honestly doesn't surprise me that she made another channel to rake in that cash and due to the recent happenings, seized the chance and got a major boost in subs because of it.

SammyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Like everything else she touches, her relationship with NAA has turned to shit. Her position has been terminated and she has received a cease and desist.

Subject: Immediate termination of Kati Smith, NAA Worldwide YouTube channel host

Dear NAA Worldwide Members:

Please be advised that Kati Smith, former NAA Worldwide YouTube Channel host, has been terminated for violating NAA Worldwide company and YouTube policies.

Following her termination Ms. Smith stole our YouTube channel by changing the password, username, logo etc. YouTube has been made aware of the situation and is investigating.

According to Ms. Smith, she believes she is the sole owner of the NAA Worldwide YouTube channel and the NAA Worldwide Facebook page which is patently false. If this were the case, then why would she have to set up a new channel and direct our loyal followers to her new and private channel? No one with true ownership would do so. NAA Worldwide is a North America association company and a registered LLC in the state of Nevada and Ms. Smith is not an officer, member, or director of the LLC.

Ms. Smith is not to be trusted as we have learned the hard way. The information she may be publishing on any YouTube channel, Facebook, or other means of social media should not be trusted. NAA Worldwide is investigating Ms. Smith and will pursue her in an aggressive manner to ensure our rights are protected under the limits of the law. The attorney general’s office in Oklahoma City is additionally investigating Ms. Smith. Naturally of course, at this time, we cannot discuss details or scope of either investigation.

According to our sources Ms. Smith has a pattern of attempting to defraud companies she has worked for. NAA Worldwide is an association that represents small business owners nationwide with a team of dedicated employees who work daily to provide the best possible service to all our members.

NAA Worldwide has been in existence since 2015 and Kati Smith has only worked for our association for a short period of time. Therefore, she does not have the authority or knowledge to give a full overview of the company. According to Ms. Smith, she is claiming she has not been paid for her work at NAA Worldwide, when in fact she has made over $50,000 working as an independent contractor hosting on YouTube for NAA Worldwide. We have always transferred her payroll directly to her account without incident. For your review below is a copy of her recent pay roll for the month of August where she was paid over $20,000. We are also providing a copy of the letter from our corporate attorney to Ms. Smith, advising her she is in violation of her independent contractors contract, and she must cease and desist from all matters representing NAA Worldwide as her employment has been terminated.

Our association is in good standing with all local, state and federal agencies where our offices are located. Your membership is backed by a Ten Million dollar performance bound underwritten by Liberty Mutual, and we are an “A” rated member of the Better Business Bureau Chamber of Commerce and our team works closely with Small Business Administration (SBA) to assist our members in getting the financial support needed to sustain their business.

Moreover, below please find a few links which display some of the outrageous conduct by Ms. Smith which we found by doing a simple Google search. Although there were countless examples, we are just providing a few to document the true personality of Ms. Smith. Apparently we are not the only ones troubled by Ms. Smith, as you will find many YouTube bloggers that went to the time to document their analysis of her and her actions. We hope you will take a moment to review her history so you can have a full and clear understanding of the person we are dealing with.

Despite the unpleasant and unprofessional situation Ms. Smith has created, our members’ satisfaction continues to be paramount. Each day our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients. Please be assured that our association has never been more solid and secure. We of course will continue to offer our members superior benefits, products, and services without any type of interruption. Our team of professionals are always available to provide our members with the highest quality of representation.

It’s unfortunate that this matter has occurred but we will keep our members apprised of any updates as needed. We appreciate the understanding of all during this process.

Sincerely,

NAA Worldwide
National Association Headquarters,
2029 Century Park E. 4 th floor
Los Angeles CA 90067
Tel: 1-800-514-3010- Fax 1-213-763-1188

Last edited:

George Orson Welles

kiwifarms.net
Like everything else she touches, her relationship with NAA has turned to shit. Her position has been terminated and she has received a cease and desist.

Subject: Immediate termination of Kati Smith, NAA Worldwide YouTube channel host

Dear NAA Worldwide Members:

Please be advised that Kati Smith, former NAA Worldwide YouTube Channel host, has been terminated for violating NAA Worldwide company and YouTube policies.

Following her termination Ms. Smith stole our YouTube channel by changing the password, username, logo etc. YouTube has been made aware of the situation and is investigating.

According to Ms. Smith, she believes she is the sole owner of the NAA Worldwide YouTube channel and the NAA Worldwide Facebook page which is patently false. If this were the case, then why would she have to set up a new channel and direct our loyal followers to her new and private channel? No one with true ownership would do so. NAA Worldwide is a North America association company and a registered LLC in the state of Nevada and Ms. Smith is not an officer, member, or director of the LLC.

Ms. Smith is not to be trusted as we have learned the hard way. The information she may be publishing on any YouTube channel, Facebook, or other means of social media should not be trusted. NAA Worldwide is investigating Ms. Smith and will pursue her in an aggressive manner to ensure our rights are protected under the limits of the law. The attorney general’s office in Oklahoma City is additionally investigating Ms. Smith. Naturally of course, at this time, we cannot discuss details or scope of either investigation.

According to our sources Ms. Smith has a pattern of attempting to defraud companies she has worked for. NAA Worldwide is an association that represents small business owners nationwide with a team of dedicated employees who work daily to provide the best possible service to all our members.

NAA Worldwide has been in existence since 2015 and Kati Smith has only worked for our association for a short period of time. Therefore, she does not have the authority or knowledge to give a full overview of the company. According to Ms. Smith, she is claiming she has not been paid for her work at NAA Worldwide, when in fact she has made over $50,000 working as an independent contractor hosting on YouTube for NAA Worldwide. We have always transferred her payroll directly to her account without incident. For your review below is a copy of her recent pay roll for the month of August where she was paid over $20,000. We are also providing a copy of the letter from our corporate attorney to Ms. Smith, advising her she is in violation of her independent contractors contract, and she must cease and desist from all matters representing NAA Worldwide as her employment has been terminated.

Our association is in good standing with all local, state and federal agencies where our offices are located. Your membership is backed by a Ten Million dollar performance bound underwritten by Liberty Mutual, and we are an “A” rated member of the Better Business Bureau Chamber of Commerce and our team works closely with Small Business Administration (SBA) to assist our members in getting the financial support needed to sustain their business.

Moreover, below please find a few links which display some of the outrageous conduct by Ms. Smith which we found by doing a simple Google search. Although there were countless examples, we are just providing a few to document the true personality of Ms. Smith. Apparently we are not the only ones troubled by Ms. Smith, as you will find many YouTube bloggers that went to the time to document their analysis of her and her actions. We hope you will take a moment to review her history so you can have a full and clear understanding of the person we are dealing with.

Despite the unpleasant and unprofessional situation Ms. Smith has created, our members’ satisfaction continues to be paramount. Each day our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients. Please be assured that our association has never been more solid and secure. We of course will continue to offer our members superior benefits, products, and services without any type of interruption. Our team of professionals are always available to provide our members with the highest quality of representation.

It’s unfortunate that this matter has occurred but we will keep our members apprised of any updates as needed. We appreciate the understanding of all during this process.

Sincerely,

NAA Worldwide
National Association Headquarters,
2029 Century Park E. 4 th floor
Los Angeles CA 90067
Tel: 1-800-514-3010- Fax 1-213-763-1188

All I can say is, holy fucking shit.

EDIT: LMAO HOMIE WHY IS ROBERT JOHNSON'S NAME IN THE TERMINATION DOCUMENT IN FUCKING COMIC SANS??

Last edited:

Southern Belle

my ass does magic tricks
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• KATI-SIMTH-TERMINATION-LETTER-JOYSPARKLEBS.pdf
    67.3 KB · Views: 130
  • wiretransfersjoysparklebskatiesmith.pdf
    282.4 KB · Views: 114
  • CEASE-AND-DESIST-KATIE.pdf
    202.1 KB · Views: 114

SammyBoi

kiwifarms.net
joy.png

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
This couldnt be sketchier if it tried. I dont doubt for a second that Joys will be joys, and that she has been working some kind of typical scam since day one, but the NAA response is too shit to be taken seriously. No reputable company posts bitchy front page blog entries on their website telling the world why their professional relationship broke down with a specific contractor. No reputable CEO has a comic sans signature and their sources are videos from other screeching idiots like mr repzion. Their legal threats sure seem like a lot of unprofessional hot air from a flustered organisation. This is grifts on top of grifts on top of grifts and I cant wait to see how it develops

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I looked into NAA when it first came out that she was doing their YT channel. They were looking for angel funding claiming a massive number of members that didn't seem possible and was worded strangely like they were all CERTAIN to convert to paid members soon. After that, suddenly NAA (via JSBS) was pitching "we'll be happy to help you with that for a reasonable fee" type shit (fear monger, then provide the solution) and I'm sure part of that is paying for a membership.

Also, her massive growth/views is likely because just about every video promises that if you comment, you're in a drawing for $100 gift certificate and in one video she claimed to have given away over $5k in gift certificates, but I also saw a lot of comments in the few videos I looked at asking when/where she'd announced winners because they weren't seeing the winners announced. --this might be the violation of youtube rules because it seemed like a lot of people were noticing that she said "we'll be anouncing winners at the end of this video" and then no winners are ever announced.

It would be sweet if they gave her the password to the youtube channel and she swapped it over to her own ad sense account (ooops.... did I do that? *steve erkle look*) and the 'not getting paid' is a pissing match over the ad sense funds or she was demanding a stake in the company since they seem to have paid her at least $20k. A stake in the company if angel funding came through could have been worth way more than the $50k they claimed to have paid her.

Obviously, anyone that would do business with Kati is scumbag lolcow so I'm more than happy to see them in a public slap fight. If Kati was promising gift certificates and not paying out on them, the OK attorney general could jack her up as well, especially since she was using it as a lure for her own financial gain.

Southern Belle

my ass does magic tricks
kiwifarms.net
She renamed the NAA youtube channel to "Katie's Corner".
Also, here's a video about her mental illness. Can't archive, on mobile and suck at it.

Edit to add:
It still says this in the about on the youtube.
Screenshot_2020-09-08-14-18-59-094.jpg

Reactions: r00

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive: My Mental Health Issues & Free Med Help While Waiting for Stimulus Checks & Stimulus Check Update

Reactions: r00

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
Joys sliding back onto top form. Judging from the comments, she seems to have gathered up another horde of gullible fans who think she is just fantastic for some reason, and she seems to be keeping a handle on the uncrontrolled mania for the time being.
I'm going to bet that NAA fade off into the background because it's actually shady as all fuck, and they dont want someone as like Joy screaming about their dodgy dealings. Hopefully she'll gradually shift her channel back to her inane ramblings and will probably be back to her old completely mental self within 6 weeks, but with a new crop of mongoloid followers to artificially boost her ego. big up 2020.

George Orson Welles

kiwifarms.net
I am seriously starting to believe that NAA Worldwide was just a fucking ruse to get 100k, get that fuckin bank and then run away with it, like, this happened over the course of what, not even a YEAR? I can understand NAA being pissed as a hornet's nest, but bro, you don't publicly shame one of your top employees, then go silent from the rest of it, THEN delete the entire post on your website, acting like nothing happened, this is extremely fishy.

I also want you guys to see some shit I found out from a good old whois search.
Registrar Info

Name: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Status
clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited

Important Dates
Expires On: 2020-12-24
Registered On: 2019-12-24
Updated On: 2019-12-24

Name Servers
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
I specifically want you guys to look at the updated on and registered on dates, December 24th of 2019? the NAA YouTube account was created almost a week and a HALF before the domain was registered! Been in business since 2015 my fucking ass.

Southern Belle

my ass does magic tricks
kiwifarms.net
I am seriously starting to believe that NAA Worldwide was just a fucking ruse to get 100k, get that fuckin bank and then run away with it, like, this happened over the course of what, not even a YEAR? I can understand NAA being pissed as a hornet's nest, but bro, you don't publicly shame one of your top employees, then go silent from the rest of it, THEN delete the entire post on your website, acting like nothing happened, this is extremely fishy.

I also want you guys to see some shit I found out from a good old whois search.
Registrar Info

Name: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Status
clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited

Important Dates
Expires On: 2020-12-24
Registered On: 2019-12-24
Updated On: 2019-12-24

Name Servers
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
I specifically want you guys to look at the updated on and registered on dates, December 24th of 2019? the NAA YouTube account was created almost a week and a HALF before the domain was registered! Been in business since 2015 my fucking ass.
A few things:
1) the who is registration dates don't matter very much actually. it only shows us when the CURRENT website was registered. According to a cursory google search, they had an online presence BEFORE the current website. The former site is now defunct, but the company's old twitter (archive) has uberliftusa.com as their website. Additonally, the old url expired back in may of this year so it's quite possible the old url was kept as a redirect until it expired and simply wasn't renewed because it wasn't needed anymore.
2) the post about her being fired is still on the website. i can pull it up still with no problem. wtf are you on about with that one? unless you're pointing out that you can't go directly to it from the company homepage. IF they are legit and IF they are dealing with her in a legal way, they might have been told to take it off the main page or delete it (which clearly they didn't).
3) according to the BBB, they only got accredited in march of this year, but have been in operation for 4. so while the 2015 date is incorrect, linkedin and the BBB seem to point at a 2016 founding date.

Since I posted my screenshot of the about page yesterday (hi there you cunty hypochondriac!) she's changed the about page info on the youtube channel.
changes.png
while NAA seems shady as fuck, it is pretty fuckin hilarious how she stole their youtube channel right out from under them and managed to game the system and get a massive amount of subs out of the deal. can't wait to see how she fucks this surprising comeback up.

George Orson Welles

kiwifarms.net
A few things:
1) the who is registration dates don't matter very much actually. it only shows us when the CURRENT website was registered. According to a cursory google search, they had an online presence BEFORE the current website. The former site is now defunct, but the company's old twitter (archive) has uberliftusa.com as their website. Additonally, the old url expired back in may of this year so it's quite possible the old url was kept as a redirect until it expired and simply wasn't renewed because it wasn't needed anymore.
2) the post about her being fired is still on the website. i can pull it up still with no problem. wtf are you on about with that one? unless you're pointing out that you can't go directly to it from the company homepage. IF they are legit and IF they are dealing with her in a legal way, they might have been told to take it off the main page or delete it (which clearly they didn't).
3) according to the BBB, they only got accredited in march of this year, but have been in operation for 4. so while the 2015 date is incorrect, linkedin and the BBB seem to point at a 2016 founding date.
1) It just seemed really suspicious is all, especially in regard to how it was created 12 days after the YouTube channel, especially how autistic they're being about their YT being stolen, which is what fueled that fire.
2) I meant that if this was legit, and they finally came to their senses, they would of pulled it completely, but they seem to be still keeping it up for whatever reason, just makes me wonder.
3) Huh, well, now I'm interested on how exactly, and why exactly they only got accredited for March, maybe a fuckup by the BBB, I don't know.

So who's gonna be the one to bite the dog's tail and email her? that'd be pretty hilarious if she'd reply, and start screeching about not stealing the Youtube channel but, y'know, only time will really tell.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god yessss. Joy is an incredible cow that burned in the course of 11 months but the breakdown was incredible. When I saw the weird NAA Worldwide channel pop in my recommendations and I saw that face I logged it waiting to see what happened. Fuck I could not predict that whilst shady fucking incredible, I have to hand it to Kati she has managed to make 2 youtube channels to 100k subs in such a short time. Kinda impressive.

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
it is pretty fuckin hilarious how she stole their youtube channel right out from under them and managed to game the system and get a massive amount of subs out of the deal

Joy is actually really good at bamboozling suckers. Shes a complete fucking carny. Shes also too unstable to not let this go completely to her head and she is inevitably going to do something manic and fuck it all up

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the archive upload! Sounds like Kati is re-running the indigo child scripts, but she's going to need an "enemy" to keep her dim witted and physically fragile piggies tuning in. I suspect that NAA was told to shut up by their attorney, so they're not going to give her much public ammunition. She can reach back to the "muh family sux" thing, but that will get boring really fast.

Wonder who the "partner" she keeps referencing is. Could be her "roommate" hasn't ditched her or she found a new online bff to run interference for her?

I doubt NAA will fade away quietly. They're morons, but not as stupid as Kati. 99% of the views on her channel are about their company, she's not going to take the algorithm hit of deleting them unless NAA forces them off the platform. A 100k channel has value over $1k, so they can file for larceny against her. She's taken several actions that prove her intent to defraud NAA of their channel (and the channel was made in Dec when she only started working for them in Feb, so it was NAA's channel and not her's).

Noticed she's now declared bankruptcy TWICE... so, maybe she's done a new bankruptcy over this last year and stuck some creditors with debts (or maybe she just wanted a new car again).

Also, she's now claiming that she was super-clean, almost vegan, while she was sick and gaining weight... guess that pizza diet has been written out of her history now.

Morgan5

kiwifarms.net
I just randomly came across this page cause I followed Katie meltdown a few years ago and was wondering what happened to her.......and holy fuck.

I can barely wrap my head around this NAA thing. There’s no way this is a real company. The website is horrible. There’s no information available about them anywhere. It’s completely unclear what the point even is and they ask for “membership fees” annually???

Whats worse is how Kati is randomly involved. Their YouTube channel was basically nonexistent until she showed up........

The company only has 240 twitter followers and the account is only a year old. Yet.....they for some reason felt the need to spill the tea on a random employee that no one knew about????? Literally no company on earth would do that.

And they spelled her name wrong?????

Did this psychopath literally create a fake business, fire herself publicly, and create a new YouTube channel just for attention?