Snowflake Joy Sparkle / Kati Marie Smith / JoySparkleBS / JoySparkleShine - Onision Stalker

Morgan5

kiwifarms.net
I can almost get past the fake firing but then there’s that endless videos about a nonexistent stimulus package. Multiple videos.

she’s literally screaming about something that doesn’t exist. All she had to do is type it into google to get correct information. Holy fuck.....

How is a human being this deranged?

George Orson Welles

Are you living in the real world?
kiwifarms.net
I can almost get past the fake firing but then there’s that endless videos about a nonexistent stimulus package. Multiple videos.

she’s literally screaming about something that doesn’t exist. All she had to do is type it into google to get correct information. Holy fuck.....

How is a human being this deranged?
You'd be surprised with how deranged people can be, just look at Chris.

I just randomly came across this page cause I followed Katie meltdown a few years ago and was wondering what happened to her.......and holy fuck.

I can barely wrap my head around this NAA thing. There’s no way this is a real company. The website is horrible. There’s no information available about them anywhere. It’s completely unclear what the point even is and they ask for “membership fees” annually???

Whats worse is how Kati is randomly involved. Their YouTube channel was basically nonexistent until she showed up........

The company only has 240 twitter followers and the account is only a year old. Yet.....they for some reason felt the need to spill the tea on a random employee that no one knew about????? Literally no company on earth would do that.

And they spelled her name wrong?????

Did this psychopath literally create a fake business, fire herself publicly, and create a new YouTube channel just for attention?
Evidence against this, NAA has a youtube channel. Unless she is paying new hosts this is a case of a "company" that is absolutely as dumb as they look..
NAA Business News

Found by clicking the Youtube link at the bottom of the website.

As for Kati...She's still nuts. She still talks too fast. She has moon face which suggests she's on steroids. That said, she has lost quite a lot of weight since I last saw her. Did not see her going the Trump grifter path. Got news for ya Kati, you aren't a token and you aren't a hot blonde, so not sure that grift is gonna work out.

ETA: Change the password before you fire the crazy bitch.

Last edited:

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net

The transparent grift is back on!

She barely made it a minute in before asking for money for nothing, and made sure that she let everyone know just how much she hates asking for favors. Again.
Then a mere three hours later, and she's already been moved to tears by the kindness and generosity of some poor group of fuckers that has already fallen for her shit.

It seems like she has a pretty good scam going here for the time being, but she seems to be preying on struggling gig workers now instead of youtube drama-hags. I predict another massive fall from grace coming in the near future.

George Orson Welles

Are you living in the real world?
kiwifarms.net

She barely made it a minute in before asking for money for nothing, and made sure that she let everyone know just how much she hates asking for favors. Again.
Then a mere three hours later, and she's already been moved to tears by the kindness and generosity of some poor group of fuckers that has already fallen for her shit.

It seems like she has a pretty good scam going here for the time being, but she seems to be preying on struggling gig workers now instead of youtube drama-hags. I predict another massive fall from grace coming in the near future.
Gonna archive for you in a few minutes here, what a fucking joke bro.

This is literally the same script from her Joy Sparkle BS run.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I bet she's been practicing and perfecting that acceptance speech since she went with the choir to Disney in high school. It looks exactly like her videos when her cousins were killed in that car accident and I could swear she's pulled it out at least two other times. Like, once was around the time she dumped her channel to prevent anyone finding out how much she made on the backs of those abused kids and I could swear she did one very early on in her JSBS channel, like w/in the first week of it around christmas/new years time frame when she did her gratitude video.

Edit to add: Also, she still has her poop fascination... would be a hysterical cow cross over for her and Ethan Ralph to release a sex tape. Never have two people deserved each other more.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
You have got to be kidding me lol, randomly came across this in my feed
Joined Nov 19, 2020. Look, I know she's desperate for views, but seriously? Could you be any more obvious?

Edited: I see Kati is still earning money off the backs of those abused kids (all those videos were put back up along with the rest of them). Still the same scum she always was.

Last edited:

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Damn, what disease does he have that makes her look like an old swamp hag?
She baked herself under those heat lamps for a year or two
+ she's probably early menopause from "flushing all the heavy metals poisonings" out of her system for so long
+ that perpetual bed head hair going on (oddly enough, dry hair can be a side effect of people who do the choke and puke, people w/fucked up thyroids, and people with perpetually LOW copper levels.)

Guess it takes a lot to keep up with being nearly dead from near heart attacks and near strokes for 20 years straight!

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
You have got to be kidding me lol, randomly came across this in my feed
A week before that video you had linked, she had made an Onision video titled 'My final word on the Onision drama'; only to have made three more Onision videos over the course of the last week (with no doubt more planned).

Nice to see her obsession with the guy is still present after all these years. Maybe she thinks Chris Hansen will notice her dedication to 'taking him down' that the old fart will include her in his new TV series.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
A week before that video you had linked, she had made an Onision video titled 'My final word on the Onision drama'; only to have made three more Onision videos over the course of the last week (with no doubt more planned).

Nice to see her obsession with the guy is still present after all these years. Maybe she thinks Chris Hansen will notice her dedication to 'taking him down' that the old fart will include her in his new TV series.
She's trying to get videos up for when the Discovery series drops in hopes of getting views from that. Someone needs to report her for dead naming a trans man because she does it in every single video and she knows damn well what Kai's name is.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
1615325341843.png

@CatParty We need a thread title change, she's now "JoySparkleShine" on youtube, tictok, and snapchat. Would be nice for GenZ to be able to find her if they serach her name. (Please?)

Last edited by a moderator: