Juan Manuel Arroyo Alcón / JMAA / JMAATV / JMAAMusic - A delusional retard blindly looking for social acceptance

Wendy Carter

When I am still, it is as lifeless as Abigail.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A small update - JMAA says that he was detained by the police for a case that's 3 years old, his possessions are confiscated and claims that MrBTFO is responsible. He hasn't tweeted anything for 48 hours now.

1584029358511.png

(http://archive.md/9kpgH)

Last edited:

BigBadBastard

kiwifarms.net
MrBTFO made me do a bomb threat for which there is a full recording of it dood! Literally doxxes one of his fans in the video as well. He wont receive a proper punishment for this on account of him being an obvious sub human retard

Reactions: Wendy Carter

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
A small update - JMAA says that he was detained by the police for a case that's 3 years old, his possessions are confiscated and claims that MrBTFO is responsible. He hasn't tweeted anything for 48 hours now.

View attachment 1184577

(http://archive.md/9kpgH)

Quite a large update in reality. JMAA has been investigated by the FBI, Spanish police and a few other terror related agencies for a while and for some reason they've only just now taken action. He's been reported to them by the Rade Server atleast 2 or 3 times and recently members of the Rade Server have acquired contacts in the Spanish police who have been working with them to investigate Juan and his actions. About the whole Britbong involvement angle, JMAA goes on about MrBTFO being behind everything because the Rade Server is a spun-off group that originated in MrBTFO's community and eventually split off from them and formed their own and he just lumps them under his label because its just an easy write off in his eyes, lets not forget that hes basically on the brain damaged end of the autistic spectrum. Even at this point the Rade Server have gotten a bit bored of him and his ramblings since he stopped doing entertaining shit like he used to, they just fuck with him on the off-hand lol. This new arc of JMAA history is looking to be very interesting, here's hoping any jail time gets publicized by the San Sebastien times for our entertainment!

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
Quite a large update in reality. JMAA has been investigated by the FBI, Spanish police and a few other terror related agencies for a while and for some reason they've only just now taken action. He's been reported to them by the Rade Server atleast 2 or 3 times and recently members of the Rade Server have acquired contacts in the Spanish police who have been working with them to investigate Juan and his actions. About the whole Britbong involvement angle, JMAA goes on about MrBTFO being behind everything because the Rade Server is a spun-off group that originated in MrBTFO's community and eventually split off from them and formed their own and he just lumps them under his label because its just an easy write off in his eyes, lets not forget that hes basically on the brain damaged end of the autistic spectrum. Even at this point the Rade Server have gotten a bit bored of him and his ramblings since he stopped doing entertaining shit like he used to, they just fuck with him on the off-hand lol. This new arc of JMAA history is looking to be very interesting, here's hoping any jail time gets publicized by the San Sebastien times for our entertainment!
Is there any link to this report ?

TotallyNotAwez

kiwifarms.net
Minor thing, but he's been posting updates to a video game he has been working on to the Construct (video game engine) Discord server. Pretty funny, though I'm not sure if it's in the way he's intending it to be.

Reactions: 6thRanger

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
Is there any link to this report ?

As far as a I know none of the police reports have yet been made public as Juan is still under investigation in regards to a bunch of other evidence painting him as a potential terror threat. When its out I'll be sure to update the thread with it if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Minor thing, but he's been posting updates to a video game he has been working on to the Construct (video game engine) Discord server. Pretty funny, though I'm not sure if it's in the way he's intending it to be.
View attachment 1193361
View attachment 1193358
View attachment 1193360

As is always the case with Juan he tries to appear edgy, dark and hate-filled and it falls flat haha. He tried to get me to obtain him developers and "code monkeys" for the game but every single one either of us approached said no to it yet he still kept trying. I assume he thinks this game will be a cult success like Ion Maiden or Quake (pretty much his favorite games) - as always.. imitating the success of others thinking he'll replicate the outcome which there is no chance he will due to him being sperged.

Quick drop of JMAA reading an old script I and a few Rade folks wrote for him when he requested I help him make a video to fight back against the Mixer streamer allegations (JMAA Mixer Saga time) which the Rade Server and I, Killroy, did and then encouraged the streamers to speak out against Juan to get him to react in a stupid way.

Enjoy!

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is better or worse than the fps he talked about wanting to make in the TDS discord. All about killing racial minorities, with a secret Christchurch level.

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is better or worse than the fps he talked about wanting to make in the TDS discord. All about killing racial minorities, with a secret Christchurch level.
That's what this game was meant to be but JMAA being JMAA was too incompetent to carry his plans out and resorted to a top down shooter instead. He never accomplishes anything and I guarantee this game will get zero attention beside from people mocking it and potentially the Spanish police when the Rade server inevitably report it to them.

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
That's what this game was meant to be but JMAA being JMAA was too incompetent to carry his plans out and resorted to a top down shooter instead. He never accomplishes anything and I guarantee this game will get zero attention beside from people mocking it and potentially the Spanish police when the Rade server inevitably report it to them.
The plans for the game would be enough to make me believe he needs a wrangler even if I had never heard of him aside from that. The man actually thought online storefronts would be willing to sell a game about killing minorities, with a level based on a then-recent mass shooting.

Agent of Z.O.G.

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that looks as bad as I expected from the dick show interview.

Amazing how someone put money down for babby's first flash game featuring traced Hotline Miami sprites.

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net

Hello everyone. Quite some news from Camp Juan.. JMAA has converted to Christianity. You've read that right; after years of denouncing faith and championing both atheism and satanism at separate points in his cow timeline he has turned to God. When this change in his life happened is not yet clear but I feel we may learn of it in the coming months, I personally believe it may be connected to all the legal stress and harassment he has been receiving from the Rade Server and other people who find trolling him to be entertaining due to this change happening at the time he's been hit the worst by them all. Seems to be the case for when the only person you can fall back on for advice is the retard who raised you to be the way you are who else can you turn to? Ding ding ding, big cheese in the clouds nigga. The earliest mention of JMAA becoming a Christian was in January with the release of a video onto his Facebook page showing him playing some sort of Doom/Quake shooter:
"This game is based and Christian pilled"

His game which has been previously mentioned on here has been in development since around November of last year and has been if not completely changed then partly from the original anti-religious sentiment it bore, to instead be centered around the whole "Templar Christianity larp" autism. JMAA has over the last few weeks become incredible obsessed with the idea of this game being to some extent a crusade and that it could work as a way to redpill people to joining his side and killing the Muzzies and minorities, I am fairly certain we'll see references to BT and other extremists who he surely idolizes but has nowhere near the balls to be.
Tweet about game, view at game summary on Steam.

No need updates on his pending legal case nor the status of the Spanish police / Terror squad investigation into him but the social media silence he has been forced to hold seems to have been ended, if not he'll be promptly contacted and punishing for breaking it. I have a feeling they won't be very happy following the release of his game and he will ONCE AGAIN be in trouble with authority for endorsing and condoning terrorism (never learns this guy).

Extra bits:
1588576874321.png
Juan.png

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
lmaojmaa.png

JMAA thinks people will pay $59.99 a month to watch his movie nights, even more delusional than his efforts to be a gaming developer by stealing assets and music from already existing games.

• Lunacy
  • Autistic
Reactions: Coh and KawaiiFarms

timewave0

kiwifarms.net
This screenshot someone posted in the Twitter DMCA thread of jmaa.tv is quite possibly the most skin-crawlingly autistic thing I’ve ever seen. Cripplingly retarded. Reading these words instantly dropped my IQ by at least an order of magnitude.

Attachments

• BD080C17-C532-4BAC-A962-B28951002A4C.jpeg
    BD080C17-C532-4BAC-A962-B28951002A4C.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Lunacy
Reactions: Coh and Rathunter