Juan Manuel Arroyo Alcón / JMAA / JMAATV / JMAAMusic - A delusional retard blindly looking for social acceptance

Goober Zarok

Lord of Gallowmere
kiwifarms.net
Now, I apologize for interrupting such engaging thread, but let me enlighten you with some knowledge that will deem useful, especially considering the types of people who mainly fill up this thread with new information about JMAA.

Now, not denying at all that JMAA is quite a lolcow by himself. He's quite a retard by himself, but it seems like this whole thread and the three people mainly involved in it have been painting JMAA as the kind of person who doesn't seem to be in this sort of twisted narrative that is building up in this thread, even if JMAA ate excrement in a Discord private video call. NOT A LIVESTREAM, a private Discord video call, in which MaximilianMus was in.

I want you to remember these three names: Kraz, Deplorable and Killroy, because these are the people who have been filling up this thread as main contributors. They have been writing off the posts in this thread like JMAA was this sort of unidimensional evil villain retard, but let's face the reality, ladies and gentlemen: JMAA is just your average retarded 30 year old man, and clearly, this thread doesn't tell anything about it, but he has been undergoing a path of self-improvement lately. He's stopped ripping off Sam Hyde big time to dedicate himself to the more productive task of developing videogames (despite whatever quality they may be), which is something that most lolcows never attempt to finish or commit to; he's been acknowledging his own mistakes, including his fecal feast, even to the point of self-aware jokes on public; and, more importantly, he doesn't seem to be intending of any malice: rather, he's just a person who somehow keeps his integrity in check.

People need to realize this because, as I might have heard, JMAA can easily buddy up and become friends with people who wronged him in the past and convince them he's not that of an evil person, like Fuzhou, who, even after the CD-Baby fiasco, JMAA befriended with.

But still, the main makers of this thread, Kraz, Deplorable and Killroy, paint him as the new Chris-Chan. It might seem like a bit of a deflection tactic, ladies and gents, because these three are not only Britbong's biggest and only lackeys, but also they are quite bigger lolcows than JMAA. BUT, there seems to be a problem: these three don't seem to have any threads available on KiwiFarms... how strange, is it?

In fact, what if I tell you, according to what one insider told me personally, that these three retards have been paying off and kissing the ass of @Null so much that Josh just deletes every thread made about either Kraz, Deplorable or Killroy? Now, this might sound like a conspiracy theory made up by some big-chinned lunatic, but the evidence is there. Try yourself making a thread on one of these three goons out there, and see if the thread lasts on KiwiFarms. I doubt it will.

Yet, we cannot post anything criticizing or messing with these three people, but yet these three are able to publicly dox and harass JMAA like this in this thread with this autistic Illuminati shenanigans? It seems Britbong has successfully paid his way even to bury his own thread on KiwiFarms. There must be a collusion of sorts, a coverup, sweeping up people who toe-suck @Null to trollshield themselves, while in reality, they are bigger a-logs than JMAA would ever be.

I hope I have enlightened you all with this nugget of wisdom. Have an excellent day, gentlemen.

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
Now, I apologize for interrupting such engaging thread, but let me enlighten you with some knowledge that will deem useful, especially considering the types of people who mainly fill up this thread with new information about JMAA.

Now, not denying at all that JMAA is quite a lolcow by himself. He's quite an exceptional individual by himself, but it seems like this whole thread and the three people mainly involved in it have been painting JMAA as the kind of person who doesn't seem to be in this sort of twisted narrative that is building up in this thread, even if JMAA ate excrement in a Discord private video call. NOT A LIVESTREAM, a private Discord video call, in which MaximilianMus was in.

I want you to remember these three names: Kraz, Deplorable and Killroy, because these are the people who have been filling up this thread as main contributors. They have been writing off the posts in this thread like JMAA was this sort of unidimensional evil villain exceptional individual, but let's face the reality, ladies and gentlemen: JMAA is just your average exceptional 30 year old man, and clearly, this thread doesn't tell anything about it, but he has been undergoing a path of self-improvement lately. He's stopped ripping off Sam Hyde big time to dedicate himself to the more productive task of developing videogames (despite whatever quality they may be), which is something that most lolcows never attempt to finish or commit to; he's been acknowledging his own mistakes, including his fecal feast, even to the point of self-aware jokes on public; and, more importantly, he doesn't seem to be intending of any malice: rather, he's just a person who somehow keeps his integrity in check.

People need to realize this because, as I might have heard, JMAA can easily buddy up and become friends with people who wronged him in the past and convince them he's not that of an evil person, like Fuzhou, who, even after the CD-Baby fiasco, JMAA befriended with.

But still, the main makers of this thread, Kraz, Deplorable and Killroy, paint him as the new Chris-Chan. It might seem like a bit of a deflection tactic, ladies and gents, because these three are not only Britbong's biggest and only lackeys, but also they are quite bigger lolcows than JMAA. BUT, there seems to be a problem: these three don't seem to have any threads available on KiwiFarms... how strange, is it?

In fact, what if I tell you, according to what one insider told me personally, that these three exceptional individuals have been paying off and kissing the ass of @Null so much that Josh just deletes every thread made about either Kraz, Deplorable or Killroy? Now, this might sound like a conspiracy theory made up by some big-chinned lunatic, but the evidence is there. Try yourself making a thread on one of these three goons out there, and see if the thread lasts on KiwiFarms. I doubt it will.

Yet, we cannot post anything criticizing or messing with these three people, but yet these three are able to publicly dox and harass JMAA like this in this thread with this autistic Illuminati shenanigans? It seems Britbong has successfully paid his way even to bury his own thread on KiwiFarms. There must be a collusion of sorts, a coverup, sweeping up people who toe-suck @Null to trollshield themselves, while in reality, they are bigger a-logs than JMAA would ever be.

I hope I have enlightened you all with this nugget of wisdom. Have an excellent day, gentlemen.

Never thought I'd see JMAA return to this thread, nevermind on an obvious alt account.

Listen dude, I get you're still butthurt at britbong for not accepting you into his arms but you need a serious brain readjustment if you think I'm affiliated with him or Kraz / Deplorable. I at one point was, yes, but I got banned from his server for being too based and redpilled and joined Rade to pass my time and quite frankly its much more entertaining than being anywhere any of them find themselves. Last communication I had with Kraz was 3 months ago where I bullied him for being Irish, can't remember when I last talked to ponyfucker Deplorable but he's been MIA since just after you bombed the synagogue and as for the e-streamer you're obsessed with I last spoke to him two months back when I ban evaded on his server and dropped some Rade redpills. Get your act together, you run away from me at every turn and its hilarious to watch but downright sad at its core.

Maybe you can send me some more money to "troll" me? How about offer me more money to stop posting about you on here?
Bye fatty, owned by Killroy once again.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/JamalAlQaheedTV/status/1262758782649565184
https://twitter.com/JamalAlQaheedTV/status/1262749487937622020 ROFL tinfoil hat man

Goober Zarok

Lord of Gallowmere
kiwifarms.net
Never thought I'd see JMAA return to this thread, nevermind on an obvious alt account.

Listen dude, I get you're still butthurt at britbong for not accepting you into his arms but you need a serious brain readjustment if you think I'm affiliated with him or Kraz / Deplorable. I at one point was, yes, but I got banned from his server for being too based and redpilled and joined Rade to pass my time and quite frankly its much more entertaining than being anywhere any of them find themselves. Last communication I had with Kraz was 3 months ago where I bullied him for being Irish, can't remember when I last talked to ponyfucker Deplorable but he's been MIA since just after you bombed the synagogue and as for the e-streamer you're obsessed with I last spoke to him two months back when I ban evaded on his server and dropped some Rade redpills. Get your act together, you run away from me at every turn and its hilarious to watch but downright sad at its core.

Maybe you can send me some more money to "troll" me? How about offer me more money to stop posting about you on here?
Bye fatty, owned by Killroy once again.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/JamalAlQaheedTV/status/1262758782649565184
https://twitter.com/JamalAlQaheedTV/status/1262749487937622020 ROFL tinfoil hat man
We'll see who owns who depending on what @Null does to that very post. ;)

• Autistic
Reactions: Rathunter

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
We'll see who owns who depending on what @Null does to that very post. ;)
Dude you literally paid for me and my wife to go out and have a wholeass restaurant meal last year, you've been owned from the get-go regardless of what happens from here forward. I originally gave you assistance and help but like a massive lulcow you succumbed to your mental retardation. Sucks2beU.

• Agree
Reactions: Rathunter

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL did this guy go to the king of pol sockpuppet academy?
Yes, yes he did actually. Respect him BSV xqbIG_4GTtTzwfDa-TrSFg_r.jpg

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

CarlPalucci

JMAA Historian
kiwifarms.net
I recognize those colors. That's from EmptyHero's server.

All he fucking does is shill his shit. Only reason why he's even tolerated there is because...fuck if I know something about him going postal without some semblance of support, even if it's fake.
Yeah even when I was closely following and trolling JMAA I found EmptyHero a complete annoying faggot. He's easily JMAA's biggest handler when it comes to acting a spastic, he was doing the same thing I was when I was nudging him to listen to the trolls and do the shitmonch and because he has some semblance of notoriety JMAA tolerates him and lets him get away with any transgressions.

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah even when I was closely following and trolling JMAA I found EmptyHero a complete annoying faggot. He's easily JMAA's biggest handler when it comes to acting a spastic, he was doing the same thing I was when I was nudging him to listen to the trolls and do the shitmonch and because he has some semblance of notoriety JMAA tolerates him and lets him get away with any transgressions.
Empty's a nice guy if you get past the borderline overbearing humor, but I doubt there's anything about JMAA tolerating him, more like the other way around.

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
this thread feels like a community of like 15 people playing out their own isolated thousand year history of autism and z rate celebs.

it’s like when you click generate world on dwarf fortress and i’m here just trying to figure out which ASCII is a dwarf

idk who this kilroy and co people are, or even that britbong is still a thing, i just know JMAA eats poop and tweeted about his own alt.

on the one hand i wanna say you should keep your egos out of the thread and keep it to your 30 person discord, on the other hand this strange gaggle that has developed around JMAA is almost as bizarre and interesting as him it seems.