Juan Manuel Arroyo Alcón / JMAA / JMAATV / JMAAMusic - A delusional retard blindly looking for social acceptance

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Wew lad. This guy actually showed up in a community I'm part of earlier in the year, for his gamedev stuff. Watched people try to talk sense into him over his terrible project, and he's actually working on another one right now. Looks like he's really putting his heart into it, and it shows.

1598493166235.png

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Yes, and it shits at you. He posted a progress update recently, you can unfortunately watch it in action.

Tweet he sent out

He's literally just ripping off early stuff that he can find free tutorials on. He was asking about tutorials for a civilization style game, so when this fails, we might get to see his take on empire management. I look forward to Fascism inevitably being the best civ type.

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, jmaa is now having a ‘tard fight with Ethan. This is like watching two people with downs fight each other.
Screenshot (83).png

• Agree
Reactions: KawaiiFarms

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
Tick tock JMAA, dads kicking you out soon and you have a job that barely pays minimum wage.. you couldn't afford to live on your own even if you wanted to haha
Britbong when is your mom going to kick you out?
What will it take for you to leave your room?
Last time someone was in front of your door & told you to come out and confront him...
What happened then? You went hiding