Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I did big babe stuff today, too. In fact it’s the stuff I and every other adult does. I got up, got the kids off to school, went to fucking work and actually accomplished the things I’m paid to do, came home, made dinner, sat through homework with the kids, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, got the kids bathed and teeth brushed and into bed, then watched a bit of Netflix with my husband.

Your day sounds rough, though. You should probably take the next few days off for self care.

lamp shade

1 million lampiez on Instagram
kiwifarms.net

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Someone please educate me. I thought top/bottom was for gay men. What does Jude mean when she says she is a "life top, otherwise a bottom"?
She's bossy and demanding as shit out of bed, and in bed she's a total pillow princess.

ETA: And her "Leo/Leo/Taurus" bit is essentially code for, "I have high standards when it comes to other people, and expect to be treated like royalty. Also, I'm really stubborn, and you can't make me do anything I don't want to do. And I can't help it or change, because astrology, y'all."

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
kiwifarms.net
If thinness were easy, then yes, it wouldn't be an accomplishment. But, obviously, keeping a trim figure requires a commitment to healthy eating and exercise which is why the majority of the people in the US are overweight. So, no, Jude -- being thin (not anorexic -- just thin) can be an actual accomplishment in a society that glorifies excess consumerism in all areas, food consumerism included. It's not an accomplishment if you naturally have a high metabolism that allows you to eat crap and not gain weight. It's not an accomplishment if you are sick and lose weight due to illness. It is an accomplishment, though, if you resist the temptation of eating 5K calories a day when you only need 2K.

For an anorexic, gaining weight can be a sign of recovery. But, if you go from anorexic to morbidly obese, that isn't recovery. That is just exchanging one eating disorder for another. I doubt Jude was ever actually anorexic, though, so gaining weight was never a goal for her. If she binged and purged and has stopped purging, maybe gaining weight is to be expected when she falls off the wagon and binges. That could be seen as progress because at least you are only doing half the bad behavior. But she implies all the time that she "forgets" to eat and that she is anorexic. I suspect it is because in the world of eating disorders, anorexia gets more sympathy than overeating or bulimia. But, she isn't helping with that mindset if she is too ashamed to admit that she has one of those kinds of eating disorders. I'd have a whole more respect for her if she was just honest about her issues with food. Pretending to have the "good" kind of eating disorder to deflect criticism is cowardly and hurts other people out there with eating disorders.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I did big babe stuff today, too. In fact it’s the stuff I and every other adult does. I got up, got the kids off to school, went to fucking work and actually accomplished the things I’m paid to do, came home, made dinner, sat through homework with the kids, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, got the kids bathed and teeth brushed and into bed, then watched a bit of Netflix with my husband.

Your day sounds rough, though. You should probably take the next few days off for self care.
What jude described was a Sunday were hubby has the kids and you're free to go run errands, spend some personal time with friends and generally enjoy a slow paced relaxing day. FFS reality is going to slap her in the face when her parents get sick of housing the snowflake. Much like Chantal I can't see her managing to stay on her feet for an 8 hour shift anywhere.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
"i write????" should tell you everything you need to know about her talent. Her talent that is so spectacular and multi-faceted, she doesn't even know what to call it.
Maybe if she were a touch more talented, she could come up with the word "artist."
Shut your mouth! If she figures out the word "artist" and starts using it, I may need a time out in the MOTI corner.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Jude sperging about things she knows nothing about. Your work didn't "kill the monitor" you probably fucking dropped your 2K macbook pro and cracked the LED backlight. Christ, without powerleveling too much I know actual creative professionals still rocking much older macbook pros no problem. She really thinks she needs a brand new 3K rig (thanks go fund me suckers!) to play vidya on and edit?

She's almost beyond satire.

yeabutdidyouflashthebios.png

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
I’m fully willing to admit if I’m wrong about her failing at this, but considering she can’t even keep up with a very inconsistent YouTube channel, my bets are on this not being a success
I give it less. First encounter with actual stream watcher, some kid or teen troll who'll send her donation with text like ''you're fat lol''

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino