Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidRoyal / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Twitch Streaming Clout Chaser, Sometimes a woman, Obese

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Fialovy

isekai'd magical girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2634504
ummm this coming from someone who says shes going to horny jail or whatever? make it make sense gorl. she just wants another label for the collection.
Oh yes, demisexual, aka a normal sane person who doesn't want have sex until they get to know the person and is repulsed by the idea of having sex with a stranger. Implying that everyone else wants to bang on the first date and you are special because you don't want to.

This is Jude though, if it was the right guy who met her strict standards that was miraculously not repulsed by her, then I am betting you anything she would want to fuck immediately, no questions ask.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
"Sipping on that hopes and dreams juice" Mmm. Yum. I hear hopes and dreams juice is great for washing down a big serving of thoughts and prayers casserole. Then a few hours later, or a few days for a constipated personality like Jude's, you shit out a fresh steaming pile of fuck-all, which is exactly what Jude the college graduate and former professional photographer, former professional actress, former fat-positive YouTube creator, former tarot-card Patreon reader, former book-writer, and eternal e-beggar has done with her adult life so far.

No, wait, I forgot one accomplishment she managed in the past few years: bullying her elderly widowed father into applying a fresh coat of paint to the walls of her childhood bedroom. Where she still lives.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Jude is resentful at having to make money (aka beg) to survive, which should come as a surprise to absolutely no one
What's especially stupid about the original tweet is that, strictly speaking, you don't need money to
"live, learn, love, and have a good time." Money isn't central to any of those things. Of course they are pampered twats, so it's implied that they mean, "as comfortably and easily as possible." But Jude isn't really interested in any of those things, anyway. She only wants to consooom, food delivery and belongings. And for that she needs money. More than could ever make her satisfied.
demidummiv.png
Sometimes we all forgot she is just a young adult in her 20s because she looks like a spinster tia and complains of ailments like a decrepit 80 year old.

brooky

crissels
kiwifarms.net
What's especially stupid about the original tweet is that, strictly speaking, you don't need money to
"live, learn, love, and have a good time." Money isn't central to any of those things. Of course they are pampered twats, so it's implied that they mean, "as comfortably and easily as possible." But Jude isn't really interested in any of those things, anyway. She only wants to consooom, food delivery and belongings. And for that she needs money. More than could ever make her satisfied.
View attachment 2635427
Sometimes we all forgot she is just a young adult in her 20s because she looks like a spinster tia and complains of ailments like a decrepit 80 year old.
Love and happiness are both skills. You have to learn how to have them in your life and you can't buy them. You can't get them in a tip jar, order them from a heartless billionaire for delivery, or eat them. So Jude and her friends have no idea how to find them.

It's truly disheartening how many young, queer leftists have turned to capitalism for their entire identities, yet still consider themselves brave warriors against it. Capitalism has won.

Here's a novel idea: get a job to pay the bills, and play video games to have fun and make friends. Don't try to monetize your entire existence and you won't find it all quite so soul sucking.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
So how long can she milk idiots if gunty is any indication a long time but I'm curious what if anything makes Jude less likely to succeed at the long con?
Aging.
Young people -like her current audience- will watch any old shit. But I like to think even they will grow up and become more discerning. I just can't see an audience of 30 somethings with a bit more life experience wanting to watch a fat stupid shut-in failing at games and being dull on twitter. I just think her audience will mature past her and there will always be newer, better streamers hoovering up her 'young and stupid' demographic. But she won't adapt or figure out how to make content that appeals to adults her own age.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
nob.png
okay this was dumb enough but the actual insta post:
nobb.png
the sheer entitlement she has over a username lol, already calling it "hers" when someone else got to it first, throwing a hissy fit and not using the account bc it doesnt "fit" anymore (even tho she "added her pronouns back to the list" or whatver). glad youre working on important things jude.

no.png
and wtf is this? i dont think jude could possibly be anymore in love with herself, whats there to work on? trying to be artsy and deep?

EDIT:
these pics taken 8 months apart
nobbk.png

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637680
okay this was dumb enough but the actual insta post:
View attachment 2637682
the sheer entitlement she has over a username lol, already calling it "hers" when someone else got to it first, throwing a hissy fit and not using the account bc it doesnt "fit" anymore (even tho she "added her pronouns back to the list" or whatver). glad youre working on important things jude.

View attachment 2637687
and wtf is this? i dont think jude could possibly be anymore in love with herself, whats there to work on? trying to be artsy and deep?

EDIT:
these pics taken 8 months apart
View attachment 2637699
Does she EVER think of others?
Maybe someone else gets to claim the name because they got to it first, did she think of that?? Not everything is UNFAIR, MEAN, WHAT ABOUT MEEE

PurpleEater

"They laughed at Freddie Mercury, too."
kiwifarms.net
Love and happiness are both skills. You have to learn how to have them in your life and you can't buy them. You can't get them in a tip jar, order them from a heartless billionaire for delivery, or eat them. So Jude and her friends have no idea how to find them.

It's truly disheartening how many young, queer leftists have turned to capitalism for their entire identities, yet still consider themselves brave warriors against it. Capitalism has won.

Here's a novel idea: get a job to pay the bills, and play video games to have fun and make friends. Don't try to monetize your entire existence and you won't find it all quite so soul sucking.

One thing I find especially baffling about this current generation of NEETS is how they *choose* to play life on hard mode. If some of them got full-time or even part-time jobs, they'd probably be a lot happier with extra cash in their pockets to buy the toys and food they love so much. Why they do this to themselves is beyond me. It feels like self-sabotage.

Listen, I get it, some people are stuck in serious debt, shitty situations, caring for families and sick kids, etc. Poverty can be a vicious cycle and it's not easy to get out of by any means.

But the thing is, Jude and her ilk are IMMENSELY privileged. They have access to pretty much everything they need to survive and live comfortably, and all that's asked of them is to contribute back to society a *bare minimum* of what they take.

I think the real issue is Jude is not talented, smart, or good at anything, which we Kiwis know, and I believe she knows deep down, too. She has NOTHING OF VALUE to contribute to society. I also have a sneaking feeling she's tried (not much, but some) to obtain full-time work in some creative field in the past, but no one bit because A) she's got a terrible work ethic and shit resume and B) she can't string a sentence together to save her life and C) she would absolutely BOMB most job interviews.

Jude lives her life full of envy and bitterness but remains retarded as fuck about the fact that if you put in the work, you WILL get SOMETHING. She has zero understanding of the effort, dedication, and time that goes into even maintaining a fucking HOBBY. I mean Jude even fails at her HOBBIES.

So she now eats her feelings and whines and goes into constant victim mode, because it's easier. It's comfortable. It's a cycle of self-loathing.

PurpleEater

"They laughed at Freddie Mercury, too."
kiwifarms.net
Good god, these Twitch people are really insufferable. All they do is lecture, scold, and cry victim before going into "oh shit I'm broke" panic mode, and then it's sob stories, trying to manipulate their audience, e-begging and, and it's the most pathetic, narcissistic shit I've ever seen. No one owes you idiots their time and hard-earned money for existing and trying to make a career out of vidya (which is exceptional as fuck anyway as a goal for most people). No one owes you help or follows or whatever kind of bullshit time-consuming unpaid labor they're asking for.

People want to have FUN and RELAX in their downtime. People go to Twitch to ENJOY themselves, but my god, what a place full of joyless brats. Nothing is ever good enough for them and everyone who doesn't give them exactly what they want how they want it is an "oppressive" enemy. They're whiny little kids who aren't getting the cookie they want so they scream about how much they hate Mommy, only to bat their lashes and beg Mommy for another cookie 5 minutes later.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 8.35.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 8.35.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 8.35.43 PM.png

Now that she's on her way to bed-ridden, Jude is really leaning into this new munchie "disability" era, isn't she? She went from empowered badass fat babe to disabled non-binary babe who needs smelling salts to get through the day without fainting. Fascinating road to failure, honestly.

JesusChristSuperstar

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't been much milk or clippable content in her streams the past week or so. She's been spending alot of her pre-game chatting time (the part of streams I tend to look for clips) watching tiktoks, which is painfully unfunny and very hard to listen to. Here's a moment that got a chuckle from yesterday's stream though

Being hot, achieved! If you say so girl.

Also funny is that she did not get a single tip the entirety of yesterday's almost 5 hour stream.

White Noise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the real issue is Jude is not talented, smart, or good at anything, which we Kiwis know, and I believe she knows deep down, too. She has NOTHING OF VALUE to contribute to society. I also have a sneaking feeling she's tried (not much, but some) to obtain full-time work in some creative field in the past, but no one bit because A) she's got a terrible work ethic and shit resume and B) she can't string a sentence together to save her life and C) she would absolutely BOMB most job interviews.

Jude lives her life full of envy and bitterness but remains exceptional as fuck about the fact that if you put in the work, you WILL get SOMETHING. She has zero understanding of the effort, dedication, and time that goes into even maintaining a fucking HOBBY. I mean Jude even fails at her HOBBIES.

So she now eats her feelings and whines and goes into constant victim mode, because it's easier. It's comfortable. It's a cycle of self-loathing.
The Hell of it is that Jude was given opportunity after opportunity to become a successful "content creator" despite being a no-talent hack. Big channels tried to boost her, a literary agent tried to represent her, and Twitch itself had featured her on their front page multiple times just to name a few. Did Jude take advantage? Could she be bothered to do the bare minimum? No. Because in her mind, these opportunities will always land in her lap like so many cat hairs and crumbs, if she doesn't "feel" like working or creating anything then she can wait until some other rube comes along and gives her another chance that she'll also pass up.