Inactive Julius William Knispel / Bill Knispel / Julie Knispel / PeakTranarchy / XYCyberJulie - Fat Gross Old Man, Deeply in Debt, Online "Wife" of Toren, Enjoyed Putting Things in his Butt

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He was a fat retard with cancer, he trooned out, and now he's dead. RIP in piss.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Now inactive.

"Juliette (Julie) Alexandria Knispel passed away Saturday, February 27, 2021 at home surrounded by her loving family, Lily Espon, Lydia Watts, and Lynn Martin.
Julie was born in Flemington, NJ, she was the daughter of Julius William and the late Deborah Blackwell Knispel. Julie attended North Hunterdon High School and Miskatonic University.
Julie was preceded in death by her mother and a brother, Kevin L Knispel. Surviving besides her family are her partners, Luna, Fiona, and Emily.
Julie had many loves in life, her online friends, music, karaoke, wolves, star gazing and walking by Hamlin Lake. Julie was an avid Transgender Rights Activist.
Torrey will be holding a Zoom Pod Cast at a later date. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Frame Funeral Home, Eldred, PA. "
Isn't that depressing? Imagine dying and your monument to posterity is the kind of stuff documented in this thread.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that depressing? Imagine dying and your monument to posterity is the kind of stuff documented in this thread.
I don't know, I think that "He enjoyed putting things in his butt" is a great epitaph. Or even better, a statement in the conversation among the sparse handful of mourners at his grave, as they try to think of nice things to say about him.

REGENDarySumanai

Mega Terrible
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here lies Bill, he likes sticking things in his ass. Also, I came back to give the horrifying rating I owed this thread for over three and a half years.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Yea, I was wondering about that Miskatonic thing. Edlritch horror, maybe?
Covid+Fat sounds plausible, Interesting that the article said that this person was loved by the mother, BUT she died before he/she/whatever did.