• >Pensacola will be cleansed of the Josh vermin<

JUNE 13th 2018 the truth....

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by I Hate Myself, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Is she.... is she trying to look seductive in that thumbnail?

ETA: OK, she unironically was.

• Feels  x 26
    • Islamic Content  x 8
    • Winner  x 7
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #2 C3PBRO, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.is
  3. Awww yea, gorl, lemme see you work that Wal-Mart scooter.

• Like Like x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. The sound the scooter makes... It's working so hard to carry her around...

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  5. The dog is too fat to hop down the ledge without hurting it's tiny chihuahua legs . Put it out of it's misery.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo I was saying 'Boo-Urns'

kiwifarms.is
  6. She's so gorgeous you guys.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Lord help us.

895a3f34fb96bf547fa052c2ddf1b575.jpg

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 12
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Everything's fat in that house. AL is fat. The gorlfriend is fat. The dog is fat. The laptop has diabetes. The damn cocmroaches are probably taking insulin shots in the walls.

• Winner Winner x 38
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Not a furry

kiwifarms.is
  9. That thumbnail is the most :horrifying::horrifying::horrifying: thing I've seen in a while, and I was around for Chantal's HD phase.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Gorl, stop minimizing things.

"I am using a scooter. It's only been recently"

That's the same argument an alcoholic would use (or drug addict) to continue an addiction and prevent their enablers from cutting ties.

"Well I am drinking a lot, but it's only been recently"
    "I am doing X amount of heroin a day, but it's only been recently"

The point is that she's heavy enough that she's unable to walk around comfortably, without getting exhausted, sore etc, while she is shopping for cloths and groceries....which in reality is not that long a period of time (I know I know, for her it is. But still.) How long before she's completely immobile?

And she seems to think that saying "I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for it" constantly justifies her excuses.

• Agree Agree x 28
    AllCISPeople

AllCISPeople Counterpart. Counterpart. YO.

kiwifarms.is
  11. You think when she's bed bound in 5 years she'll look back a picture of her smirking and mean mugging the camera in a mobility scooter (at 27 mind you) with any regret?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 17
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. It only took getting caught like 5 times before admitting using a scooter. Then she talked about how she's going to get hate for it... I really wouldn't care if there wasn't lying, like deceptive editing to try and hide it. She didn't have a cough all the other times she was on it. This is a play for pity now that it can't be hidden anymore.

It's pretty gross for anyone to enjoy looking at their own face that much, and she lacks the self awareness to edit it out of the video.

• Agree Agree x 34
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.is
  13. That poor scooter, it's see some shit:

I wish some people aka "fatties" could walk and not use those things.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Missing Lyman

kiwifarms.is
  14. Looks like she's going to pile the makeup on from now on. Lots of kissy duck faces... I guess it's a little entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1

kiwifarms.is
  15. I’m cackling at the scooter POV. I had to stop watching at this point. We already know she’s been using it every time she goes to Walmart. Every goddamn video is at that same low angle when they go there. Don’t bullshit us. Honesty is the best policy BEFORE you start trying to deceive. After that it’s just admitting you were lying.

• Agree Agree x 25
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.is
  16. Anyone else clock these neck rings? I think the chokers are meant to obscure it.

Screenshot_20180613-103958.png Screenshot_20180613-104016.png

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    #16 sperginity, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.is
  17. They dropped $60 bucks a chinese buffet, Necky is rocking Blink 182 shirts that make her look like a sex toy shape and AL is a 27 year old in a mobility scooter.

Kentucky ain't sending us their finest.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Their entire day;
    1. waking up at noon (:optimistic:)
    2. going to a Chinese buffet
    3. going straight from the buffet to Wal-Mart to buy stickers and whatever binge food was hidden under the sweatshop cardigans
    4. eating again at the Burger King inside the Wal-Mart for 2 hours (ETA: Amberlynn was using the scooter to hold her shopping that whole time instead of returning it so someone else could use it)
    5. heading straight from BK to a movie
    6. movie snacks and after-movie dinner is undisclosed
    And at some point during the day Becky put on this shirt, looked at herself, and decided it fits and looks good enough on her to wear around people.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 50
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #18 C3PBRO, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.is
  19. wow the fact that she said Hereditary was just "ok" yet thought that Annabelle movie months ago was "so good" just shows how stupid she is.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 3
    strawberryjam

strawberryjam spread me on toast

kiwifarms.is
  20. Our gorl needs to moisturize, her face looks dry af and the make-up she's using only enhances the problem.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.