LGBT June-23-2015 Chris reflects on a novel

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoDickSteve

kiwifarms.net
Even literature has to involve his duck.

Screenshot_2015-06-24-01-03-36.png

I read in a book a story about a woman who she and her
spouse bought a house that was not the best, yet all they
could afford. She hated the defragmented portions of the
house so much. But then she replaced "hate" with
"grateful", as well as added hat she deserved a better
house. And then eventually the house was improved one step
at a time and becamse her dream house.

If things were that easy, I would say "I'm grateful for my
penis. But I deserve a full-functioning vagina", and have
an overnight metamorphosis like Geraldine.

Hmm.

Thank you ZehnBoat for typing out Chris's ramblings for me. May Godbear bless you.

Last edited:

Totenkopf

Lolcow Death Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris hasn't made me say "What the fuck" out loud in a long time, so good for him, I guess.

Maybe because I thought it was actually sort of sweet and then it took a sharp right turn towards his fucked up dick.

What the fuck, Chris.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
My god there is so much here that just boggles the mind. The general lack of anything resembling english grammar, the fact that he didn't correct any typos, the fact that he seems to both know the word "defragment" without actually knowing what it means. And the coup-de-grace, the fact that he apparently missed the entire point of the book (Or at least what I assume it is based solely on Chris' extrodinarily scattered synopsis), which is that to achieve what you want you need to slowly work at it one step at a time, not wish it will just happen on it's own.

Some things never change do they?

Last edited:

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christine said:
If things were that easy, I would say "I'm grateful for my penis. But I deserve a full-functioning vagina"
I think there have been dictators with less ego than Chris.

Also, while I know this fantasy goes towards his present fascination with scissoring, I also wonder if this appeals to his bizarre fascination about pregnancy. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but as Chris has just demonstrated, there is no train of thought with his logic but rather just a series of interconnecting roads, ultimately leading nowhere.[/quote]

CWC Tok

CTRL+F FOR "CUCK"
kiwifarms.net
My god there is so much here that just boggles the mind. The general lack of anything resembling english grammar, the fact that he didn't correct any typos, the fact that he seems to both know the worth "defragment" without actually knowing what it means. And the coup-de-grace, the fact that he apparently missed the entire point of the book (Or at least what I assume it is based solely on Chris' extrodinarily scattered synopsis), which is that to achieve what you want you need to slowly work at it one step at a time, not wish it will just happen on it's own.

Some things never change do they?

You're missing the most mind-boggling part of all: HE READ A FUCKING BOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.