LGBT June-23-2015 Chris reflects on a novel

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it as Barb isn't really impressed with this tomgirl phrase to begin with (threatning to kill him if i remember correctly), so the last thing i'd think Bard would like to hear is Chris complaining how he wants turn his bent monstrosity into a vagina which knowing chris and his hygiene will probably end up looking like the blue waffle photo or worse.
Heh, funnily enough Barb also told Chris that she thought that he would kill her because of the tomgirlism.
Tomgirl Chris said:
My mother comes upstairs and yells at me about how She Thinks I'm turning queer from being Tomgirly and Feminine, AND she fears that I would kill her.
This was in the Jackie email where he told the story about how Barb cut his hair.

Florence

Epic UGH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it this book?
image.jpg

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OT but can we all agree to not bring up stretching any more?

Gotta farm those horrifying ratings somehow.

In Chris's defense, he's at least tried to become a woman by somewhat dressing up like one and changing his Facebook name to a feminine name. If he was like Connor, he'd just whine about failure and go back to furiously masturbating.

In other news...

lhfeH.jpg

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most hilarious thing about Chris' schoolwork is that it always got him a passing grade. Can't have those precious snowflakes overstimulated by giving them an 'F' now, can we? ☺

If you fail them and they have to repeat a grade, you have to deal with them again next year. Just shovel them into the job market, still retarded.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching it, it seems to be a comedy about a successful young man suddenly becoming a woman, against his will.
A big part of the comedy revolves around her acting in a very masculine manner.
I also think Chris did not watch the ending part, or disregarded it with the power of Autism.
I remember this short, it was made a long, long time ago by a cool chap name Arthur de Pins. I can see why Chris would get turned on by this story besides how it obviously ends.

While I suppose going off-topic, here's a much better short I liked from him...

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even literature has to involve his duck.

View attachment 33836

I read in a book a story about a woman who she and her
spouse bought a house that was not the best, yet all they
could afford. She hated the defragmented portions of the
house so much. But then she replaced "hate" with
"grateful", as well as added hat she deserved a better
house. And then eventually the house was improved one step
at a time and becamse her dream house.

If things were that easy, I would say "I'm grateful for my
penis. But I deserve a full-functioning vagina", and have
an overnight metamorphosis like Geraldine.

Hmm.

Thank you ZehnBoat for typing out Chris's ramblings for me. May Godbear bless you.

This facebook post is pure, unadulterated Chris. It's almost too much Chris in one post. Like, I'm fairly sure this is illegal in some areas.

I think there have been dictators with less ego than Chris.

Also, while I know this fantasy goes towards his present fascination with scissoring, I also wonder if this appeals to his bizarre fascination about pregnancy. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but as Chris has just demonstrated, there is no train of thought with his logic but rather just a series of interconnecting roads, ultimately leading nowhere.

All roads lead to Autism, old friend.

WilhelmIIofPrussia

kiwifaggo.ts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read in a book a story about a woman who she and her
spouse bought a house that was not the best, yet all they
could afford. She hated the defragmented portions of the
house so much. But then she replaced "hate" with
"grateful", as well as added hat she deserved a better
house. And then eventually the house was improved one step
at a time and becamse her dream house.

If things were that easy, I would say "I'm grateful for my
penis. But I deserve a full-functioning vagina", and have
an overnight metamorphosis like Geraldine.
This is what he thinks when he reads a book about a house. Beyond satire.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Retired Staff
Founder
kiwifarms.net
Okay guys, so I searched for the video that's attached at the bottom of his post, and well...

Make up you're own mind i guess. It doesn't appear to be the thing Chris is actually talking about. If anything, it's even more up his street.

A bit off topic, but I haven't seen that cartoon in years. I remember seeing it online years ago and I could never recall what it was called.

So I guess thanks Chris for reminding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.