LGBT June-23-2015 Chris reflects on a novel

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedOneDFD

kiwifarms.net
I read in a book a story about a woman who she and her
spouse bought a house that was not the best, yet all they
could afford. She hated the defragmented portions of the
house so much. But then she replaced "hate" with
"grateful", as well as added hat she deserved a better
house. And then eventually the house was improved one step
at a time and becamse her dream house.

IMG_5308.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton Puddings

chris chan's hair is NOT BLUE!!!
kiwifarms.net
i'm of the opinion that you can interpret art however you want, but chris always interprets art in ways that don't seem to have a goddamn thing to do with the narrative

the moral of this story: be grateful for what you have and work with what you've got
chris's takeaway: be grateful for what you have, and you will get what you want

so the cargo cult magic spell here is "i'm grateful for my penis. *waits for vagina to appear*"

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's put it this way; he will always have a penis, he will always have male characteristics, he will never have a vagina, and he will never be the woman he wants to be. That's it and that will be his life.
Heh, see, I rated this optimistic because of the "male characteristics" part.

Transwomen worry about having a female shape and having female secondary sex characteristics. They actually worry about passing. But Chris is already convinced he is a woman. Because he wants (feels) like he's a woman. And normal people notice these kinds of cognitive dissonances. Chris, however, feels these emotions completely honestly.

Chris is completely oblivious about secondary sex characteristics. Like, as a concept. To Chris, all that's missing from himself is the vagina. Otherwise, Chris feels (and acts like he's) like Britney Spears at Impulse.

If you can imagine that, that's how Chris is acting at Impulse. Chris struts around like he's a runway model. Because he feels like he's a runway model. And (this is key) he cannot tell the difference between feeling like a runway model, and actually being a runway model. Seriously. Chris isn't lying to himself. He's just really that dumb.

So every saturday night, if you're in the mood for a chuckle, think about how Chris is strutting around a sketchy gay bar in Charlottesville, VA, thinking he's the cock of the walk.

SOINCHU

Like totally bitchin'!
kiwifarms.net
icon.png

Unfortunately, this will likely always be the bane of his existence. It may even become the new "dang dirty trolls" or "blue arms" in the coming years of Facebook and other social media complaining from Chris. I'm starting to think he might hate his duck more than just about anything from his past.

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
For those wondering, the book he's talking about is "The Handmade House" by Geraldine Bedell. It's an autobiographical account of her and her husband trying to fix up a house. The author is apparently best known for getting an invitation to Dubai rescinded because of a gay character in one of her books. So an Impulse book club might actually be why Chris is suddenly reading things that aren't Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.