June Shannon / Mama June - Reality TV Mother who dates Sex Offender Pedos and has Gnats Living in her Foot

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TLC (?) has been in this kid’s life since she was six, and I’m sure they are partly responsible for the stresses and strain on this family.

They sized down June and gave her teeth and a surgery and she’s just a meth head. it’s time to do the same for Alana, whether they air it or not. They owe her. I’m sure they have PA’s who have been involved with this family for years and some probably care. It’s time to help, they’ve been making their living off her.

None of that Biggest Loser BS. At her age, teach her how to eat, cook, take her places where the food isn’t fast. Broaden her horizons and help her lose the right way. She’s growing, some of it will drop without a harsh diet if she learns now. No 13 year old wants to be fat, she just doesn’t know what to do and has no role models. That network has made millions on that family and they gave it to the wrong person. Time to fix it. Jet her a mentor.

I’ll enjoy the rainbows that bloom under this post, but a girl can dream...
Nah, you can’t farm out raising kids. All the high paid nutritionists, therapists and mentors in LA won’t do shit for Aliana. She needs people who genuinely care for her to help her make changes and unfortunately that’s just her clueless family.

10000% more likely Aliana will lose weight thanks to meth/drugs or a short lived reality series like June’s where she’s basically paid to do so. She might be able to make changes for herself in a few years if she has the internal motivation but the downward spiral and baby before 20 is odds on favorite. In two more years she will start trying to find love and attention via dirt bags wanting some fame and money.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Good for her, but her face expression got a lot crazier. Then again, can anybody blame her.

Eh, she's the parent of a toddler and has custody of her teenage sister: Insanity's never far away when you're dealing with that twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Also, Mama June is now claiming that she has "Stage Three Lipedemia" (pretty sure she means lipedema) and if she doesn't get it treated, she has six months to live.

A casual Google search suggests that she is either lying through her shiny new teeth, or misrepresenting the actual problem, because I could find nothing suggesting that lipedema is fatal except in odd or extraordinary circumstances.

But given her attitude thus far, I'm kinda leaning towards "emotional manipulation tactic because this bitch takes z e r o responsibility for her actions". She has zero respect for the hell she put her kids through, and therefore no respect for the fact that they feel hurt and betrayed and have every right to be pissed off at her right now.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
June before and after going into rehab:
View attachment 2023524
Geno before and after going into rehab:
View attachment 2023525
Pumpkin has lost 40 lbs:
View attachment 2023535
Lol, the after photos of June and Geno are terrible. They both just got fat and sloppy in rehab. I guess they finally were dead broke and desperate enough to take the rehab TV show deal. I’m sure they will both be strung out again before the show makes it to air and probably have blown through any money they were paid for it.

June really had to dig deep to find a scumbag as nasty as Geno to ruin her life with.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Lol, the after photos of June and Geno are terrible. They both just got fat and sloppy in rehab. I guess they finally were dead broke and desperate enough to take the rehab TV show deal. I’m sure they will both be strung out again before the show makes it to air and probably have blown through any money they were paid for it.

June really had to dig deep to find a scumbag as nasty as Geno to ruin her life with.

Judging from last night's episode, I'm thinking you're right.

Going to rehab was self-preservation. Every single word this woman speaks just screams "None of this is my fault, I don't have to be accountable to anyone or anything, my daughters need to forgive and forget and stop ignoring me."

If that's her attitude, if she really doesn't get how badly she's hurt her kids with this behavior, what the hell is going to stop her from going right back to it? When she does relapse it'll be with a million and one reasons for why what she's doing is justified and why she still shouldn't be blamed for anything that's gone wrong.