Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
It's clear as a fucking bell he's addicted to the dopamine hit, as mentioned above. Wether that hit comes from levelling up in an MMO, shooting opiates into your bloodstream or getting fucking humilated by hundreds to thousands of people daily, he's a fucking raging gibbering addict. Give him treatment ASAP.
It explains his obesity as well. There's a saying that abs are made in the kitchen. While Jon's a long way from a six pack, the concept of overeating applies. He's a junky and once he finds something that makes him feel good he pushes it beyond the limit, be it large amounts of unhealthy food or massive daily doses of public ridicule. The common bond seems to be that all of his pursuits are self destructive.

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't handicap parking qualifications tend to be in the relm of visable disabilities? Like, it could be something invisible like crippling back pain but you can at least see the effects of that and we've seen jonny boy stand around for his job and chase down rebel media. It's just an odd defense to jump to, like he automatically threw out his argument against not being disabled without realizing what the context was.

It explains his obesity as well. There's a saying that abs are made in the kitchen. While Jon's a long way from a six pack, the concept of overeating applies. He's a junky and once he finds something that makes him feel good he pushes it beyond the limit, be it large amounts of unhealthy food or massive daily doses of public ridicule. The common bond seems to be that all of his pursuits are self destructive.
Haha, gotta get that chocolate cake to help calm them period pains every 2 weeks. #gurlpower

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Jon is currently streaming on periscope. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRKZLPQVamJB
Update Part 2 https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRKZLPQVamJB
Jonny is wearing a Beetus (Type 2) bracelet on his left wrist. This is probably the only ailment I actually believe.

Looks like he’s put on even more weight since the caning incident. Must’ve been a lot of comfort eating around the tribunal ruling. Or just a result of his standard daily intake 🍦🍭🍪🍩🍫🍰🍿

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't handicap parking qualifications tend to be in the relm of visable disabilities?
not necessarily. i know people who have them because of heart conditions that make it so they can't walk very far, or spine conditions that lead to the same result. there are plenty of invisible disabilities. not saying jy has them. just saying they exist, and when i speculate on why someone in a disabled parking space has the placard, i'm nearly always wrong.

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu
kiwifarms.net
Something really annoyed me about that make-up video.
Apart from the obvious clusterfck that is Yaniv himself, it really Pissed me off that he kept straining to look at the camera instead of ensuring that he was facing the MUA.

Seemed like he was more concerned with making sure he could watch himself being attended to than letting that poor unfortunate MUA have full access to his face.

When she was putting the eyeshadow onto his lids and she couldn't do it properly because he was trying to peek at the camera - I was getting very MadOnTheInternet.

Admittedly it's only a small thing compared to the other things he has done, but it really wound me up.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Something really annoyed me about that make-up video.
Apart from the obvious clusterfck that is Yaniv himself, it really Pissed me off that he kept straining to look at the camera instead of ensuring that he was facing the MUA.

Seemed like he was more concerned with making sure he could watch himself being attended to than letting that poor unfortunate MUA have full access to his face.

When she was putting the eyeshadow onto his lids and she couldn't do it properly because he was trying to peek at the camera - I was getting very MadOnTheInternet.

Admittedly it's only a small thing compared to the other things he has done, but it really wound me up.
Couldn't agree more. You're generally sat in front of a mirror when you have this kind of thing done (from what I've witnessed, akin to the hairdressers). I don't know if any verbal intereaction went on as I always tend to mute him.

But then again we're talking about someone who films himself lighting candles where a kid dies, has a phone on his handlebars, has a camera in his bedroom, gets himself filmed sitting by a swimming pool etc etc etc. If that's not enough, his practice of shoving his fat face right up to the lens - pics and videos.

jonathan yaniv is obsessed with jonathan yaniv, he can't get enough of himself - he obviously doesn't/can't see what others do.

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu
kiwifarms.net
jonathan yaniv is obsessed with jonathan yaniv, he can't get enough of himself - he obviously doesn't/can't see what others do.
It almost seemed as if he was treating the woman as a hindrance, like he thought she was getting in the way rather than someone you should have respect for because they're trying to make you look good.

All this "Like us girls do" chat that he keeps spouting and he forgets the "Never piss off anyone who is working on your face" rule.

I'd have accidentally poked the fckr in the eye.

wabbits

National Pickle Day
kiwifarms.net
He currently claims his disability is ataxia. If he's driving legally, it's because he's satisfied RoadSafetyBC that the condition doesn't pose a danger, meaning he's traded his munchie spasms for wheels. One lie's just as good as another in Yanivworld.

Great catch on the beetus bracelet, @Top Notch Turf. I've been waiting for confirmation on that ever since he posted a picture of a Freestyle Libre glucose monitoring system disc on his upper arm in June.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino