Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
@pr3nt177 That is so insane. He trolled us alright, the 2nd time isn't it?
she's not fake?
when's the wedding?
any picks with her?
when's his next trip to visit her & his stepdaughter?

EVERYTHING he says & does is on impulse. It doesn't take much thought that it might not be a good idea to utter death threats right before your due in court in a month on an assault charge. Nope....just blurt out insane BS, & then more insane BS to try & cover the preceding BS

I assume he's already had the court ordered psych review?
I hope that all of this is being referred to the proper authorities?

I so want him & MY to do a Thelma & Louise
He's so not bothered about a charge - until he gets to court that is then he'll deny any of it. saying they're "fake" or claim that his life is in danger or both - that he has to film himself telling folks. It makes me laugh when he does these sad little "I trolled you" vids, nearly as good as his social experiments.

I still say he hasn't a clue what trolling means.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
@pr3nt177 That is so insane. He trolled us alright, the 2nd time isn't it?
she's not fake?
when's the wedding?
any picks with her?
when's his next trip to visit her & his stepdaughter?

EVERYTHING he says & does is on impulse. It doesn't take much thought that it might not be a good idea to utter death threats right before your due in court in a month on an assault charge. Nope....just blurt out insane BS, & then more insane BS to try & cover the preceding BS

I assume he's already had the court ordered psych review?
I hope that all of this is being referred to the proper authorities?

I so want him & MY to do a Thelma & Louise
I'm sure this was just his shitbrained attempt to beat Rebel Media to the punch before they released their video

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolcows like Jonny seem to have strong immune systems from their filthy lifestyles so he's unlikely to get any severe infections. If someone as filthy as ADF can get a stinkdtich installed and not die of sepsis or some other infection then Yaniv will probably survive too.
Except ADF Didn't get a stinkditch. All signs point to 'lying out his ass'. I don't expect Jonnyboy will either. I'm pretty sure this is nothing but a ploy. He'll disappear for a week or so then come back on spewing a bunch of bullshit (and completely wrong bullshit) about his recovery, dialation etc.

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
Except ADF Didn't get a stinkditch. All signs point to 'lying out his ass'. I don't expect Jonnyboy will either. I'm pretty sure this is nothing but a ploy. He'll disappear for a week or so then come back on spewing a bunch of bullshit (and completely wrong bullshit) about his recovery, dialation etc.
wait he didnt? i thought that there was photographic proof. Not that I'd ever want to confirm it.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
That video at the hotel pool is something else. If Johnny and his mommy are this touchy feely in public I shutter to think what they're like in private. :cryblood: He is so going to keep his mother's corpse after she dies as a forever cuddle buddy.
The 5 stages of grief:
Coldness
Stiffness
Decomposition
Dehydration
Rattlebones

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait he didnt? i thought that there was photographic proof. Not that I'd ever want to confirm it.
The 'proof' consisted at first of shots of a post-surgery MtF body....but the tats didn't properly match up with the known ones on Phil's body, nor was there ever a shot with face and body in the same pic, and the room he was in and the stories he told regarding his surgery and recovery did not match known facts. It was believed he got a tranny to fake being him and draw a couple bad Phil tatoos and take a pic, then pissed said tranny off as he usually does and no more pics came nor would he talk about it.

About a year later after realizing alot of the farms didn't believe him, he posted a set of the most blatant dick-tuck picures where you could even see parts of his junk in some of them.

Most damning of all, the simplest thing he could have done to prove it since he was already posting pics was to post a single, full body shot showing his head and face, and full open genetalia together. He never did. He never responded to any comments requesting this simple thing to remove all doubt. So no, it's just one more lie from ADF.

Just like Jonnyboy is lying. He loves his dick too much.

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
The 'proof' consisted at first of shots of a post-surgery MtF body....but the tats didn't properly match up with the known ones on Phil's body, nor was there ever a shot with face and body in the same pic, and the room he was in and the stories he told regarding his surgery and recovery did not match known facts. It was believed he got a tranny to fake being him and draw a couple bad Phil tatoos and take a pic, then pissed said tranny off as he usually does and no more pics came nor would he talk about it.

About a year later after realizing alot of the farms didn't believe him, he posted a set of the most blatant dick-tuck picures where you could even see parts of his junk in some of them.

Most damning of all, the simplest thing he could have done to prove it since he was already posting pics was to post a single, full body shot showing his head and face, and full open genetalia together. He refused to do this. More accurately he never responded to any comments requesting this simple thing to remove all doubt. So no, it's just one more lie from ADF.

Just like Jonnyboy is lying. He loves his dick too much.
To be fair though, would anyone sensible post a full body and head shot showing their face plus “full open genitalia” on the Farms? Would you? Fuck that.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair though, would anyone sensible post a full body and head shot showing their face plus “full open genitalia” on the Farms? Would you? Fuck that.
If I was trying to 'prove' that I had now done what I had been claiming I would do to Kiwis on the farms I would.

Especially since he is NOT sensible and had posted a number of un-clear shots as 'proof', when all he needed to do is post a single clear shot.

But for anyone but ADF I totally agree, fam. ;)

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OH MY GOD! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! Johnny Boy is going to KILL HIMSELF! AH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

(Sorry guys unable to archive tonight for some reason....)

View attachment 1491850
Don't be a tease now, Jonny. Just do a flip if you're going to do a flip. Livestreaming it would be nice, you can live forever like sentator Budd Dwyer.

Of course this is all grandstanding as usual, but this time he might catch a few sympathy asspats. But not from me.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
(Sorry guys unable to archive tonight for some reason....)

Here you go
Don't be a tease now, Jonny. Just do a flip if you're going to do a flip. Livestreaming it would be nice, you can live forever like sentator Budd Dwyer.

Of course this is all grandstanding as usual, but this time he might catch a few sympathy asspats. But not from me.
He's found a way of the police/ambulance(s) visiting without actually making the call himself. Way to go jonny.

No sympathy here either, I save it for the genuine.

1596451298726.png

:lit:

Last edited:
Tags
None