Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211109-223652_YouTube.jpg
Yaniv appears to have donated to Chantal's (FoodieBeauty) Crying livestream.

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
I believe YouTube displays the super chat in the local currency of the person donating. It's in British Pounds, not Canadian Dollars. I think someone is fucking around.
if they ever crossed paths, they could cry about “stinky muslim immigrants” and how nobody will sit in front of their stink ditches and wax them.

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
i love that jonny doesn’t find friends not because he’s a fat lonely tranny, it’s just a carefully premeditated plan to get her to have sex with him. is it that hard to keep your stink ditch in your pants and be normal? same thing to arianna, jordan, the catfish (tbh if he stayed friendly with that catfish she could’ve helped his reputation) chicks on streaming apps whilst being a grown ass man, etc. it’s like he can’t interact or be near a real woman- doesn’t matter if you’re a teenage girl or young adult woman because he will groom you into having sex with him. imagine being a menace to society that nobody wants to be near you, talk to you, or even ask you for anything. congrats miriam for raising someone who would terrorize one small canadian town 34 years later!

Last edited: