Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Jenna

Votes: 54 62.8%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 26 30.2%

• Total voters

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An addendum is that the presented marriage certificate proves the demon possession story that was presented very long ago.

You can use your own resources to match names, dates and so on.

Obviously despite DSP being a lolcow, anything relating to Khet doesn't really matter for the time being.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Prince Lotor

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
An addendum is that the presented marriage certificate proves the demon possession story that was presented very long ago.

You can use your own resources to match names, dates and so on.

Obviously despite DSP being a lolcow, anything relating to Khet doesn't really matter for the time being.
This was the first thing I did after the marriage certificate was released. The big takeaway from this is that it basically confirms that it was Phil blissfully and ignorantly(?) asking "What is your favorite demon possession movie?" question did trigger Kat during last year's Halloween stream.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
1570035379698.png

EDIT: JFC this bitch has a long criminal and civil history. Massive Instagram/Twitter skank too.

I guess DSP and Kat can bond over the fact that people they lived with as kids are huge fuckups they pretend don't exist.

Last edited:

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
Missed the lore, who is that?
That is Kat's half sister who i think was the one the mom thought was possessed by a demon. She has an instagram account but she looks like skanky like Soap mentioned. Also i think Kat and Jenna have a nonexisting sister relationship since on her instagram and Twitter i dont see any mention of Kat. Plus no mention of Kats family being at the wedding so i believe Jennas father took her after the demon incident and the sisters were seperated thus neither mentions each other.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
This is her dad's obituary. RIP

Reactions: millais

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
This is her dad's obituary. RIP
In 1983 while stationed in Hawaii, Greg met the love of his life, Debra Jane Wilkinson of Thousand Oaks, CA. Upon being reassigned from Hawaii, Greg and Debra lost contact with each other. Greg and Debra were reunited in 2015 and rekindled a 32 year loving, caring, relationship. They were engaged to be married.
Is it not strange to describe being apart for 3 decades as a "loving, caring relationship"?

Also that daughter is 24 years old now. So she was born while the were no longer in contact???

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I can see the family resemblance in the broad forehead and hair color, but unfortunately her mouth is closed so no comparison can be made between their chompers.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
Considering she seems to be making a noticeable effort to close her mouth entirely, I'd say she's hiding some whoppers in there.
If you google Jenna Lane Snow you will find her two instagram accounts. She has a pic of her with her teeth showing and they seem normal. Also on one of the instagram posts there is a baby picture of her and next to her in the pic is maybe her sister which looks like Kat.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Waits the plea where Mrs.D$P's father/half father/ father by marrigae/ do they have any blood relations?/@@ was a 'tractor who never loved her/ was forced by the 'tractors to memory hole his wife *thumbs toward the door* to not included in the Obit. Also ib4 D$P rveals that post the Quartering 'interview' D$P's mother, who doesn't know how to use Facebook' was harassed with messages saying her son was a Pedo and a scammer and she replied that Panda was 18 when he revealed he was dating her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino