Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Jenna

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 65 43.3%

• Total voters

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
DSP said he isn't having a tree this year because of jasper? Kat really is taking away everything from him. DSP loves xmas so that is really surprising. Also fuck KAT we aren't getting any xmas vlogs. The coke theory is questionable, it would require some social skills. DSP and or Kat would have to interact with a dealer.

Last edited:

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You guys know you can snort a ton of pills right? Not just coke?

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
You guys know you can snort a ton of pills right? Not just coke?
Benadryl is my snort of choice. Makes it easier to tell da detractors that they're braindead fucking idiots and they aren't logical adults. Also makes it easier to look past Ja$per eating the Christmas tree so we can put up some stupid decoration. Wait. Did mama Burnell send the hamturkey, yet?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if kat being pregnant was the reason for marriage, she should've given birth by now

or is she home a lot all of a sudden because she gave birth
i just don't buy the pregnant kat theory, her weight gain can be attributed to any pills she's taking, some antidepressants can cause weight gain in some individuals
If there was a baby around, and especially a new one, Phil would be dragging ass all the time. Even if he didn't do any of the actual care of the child, those little fuckers have a biologically designed cry/scream that essentially makes it so you can't ignore them (ask me how I know), and he would be woken up far more often than Jasper allegedly does. There's also a high probability that unless Kat kept the child downstairs at all times of his streaming, you'd have heard the baby at some point. Seriously, they can be loud as fuck when they're gassy, hungry, and tired all at the same time.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
If there was a baby around, and especially a new one, Phil would be dragging ass all the time. Even if he didn't do any of the actual care of the child, those little fuckers have a biologically designed cry/scream that essentially makes it so you can't ignore them (ask me how I know), and he would be woken up far more often than Jasper allegedly does. There's also a high probability that unless Kat kept the child downstairs at all times of his streaming, you'd have heard the baby at some point. Seriously, they can be loud as fuck when they're gassy, hungry, and tired all at the same time.
I want to believe

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to believe
Also consider his general greed. He did a fucking "fundraiser" to reveal that he had had a cat for several months. He now babytalks the cat and assigns it deep thought processes like "He knows I'm talking to chat so he leaves". He would wave that baby around all the fucking time and talk about how he had to take it to this appointment and get that special thing/toy/food/clothing for DUH BABY. The tip goal would become the "baby goal".

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no baby in that stank den right now. Babies are loud and needy. Kat isn’t maternal so you know she isn’t doing it on her own. A baby runs you down hard. His ass would be dragging and asleep if there was a kid in that house.

Also they would be going to a lot more doctors offices (days off) and he would have been away from streaming for at the minimum, 2 days in a row when she gave birth.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
This is a meme that is just as incorrect as "federal law requires breaks". Federal law places no restrictions on what employers can say about you. Most states place no restrictions. The states that place restrictions all allow you to waive those restrictions by written agreement- guess what's in every single job application in those states? A waiver of those restrictions.
Irrelevant. If you applied for a job and your old job talks shit about you during verification and it gets back your way, that’s an automatic settlement. When people say “but it’s in the contract!” they have no idea what the term “consideration” means. If the contract is illegal under federal law, state law is moot in this instance because fed always trumps state, then the contract is not enforceable. That thing you signed isn’t even worth using to wipe your ass.

Had you said there’s no way for you to find out so these laws are unenforceable, I’d agree. However, the law is on the books and employees are routinely disciplined for violating this law. This is not a privacy law, which do not really exist in the United States outside of FERPA and HIPAA, it is a labor law.

Name. Dates of employment. That’s all you can give.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
This is offtopic, but an interesting fact. At will, cat's can cry at the same frequency of a human baby in despair. We're biologically tuned to pay attention to sounds in that range, whether you have a kid or not. So over time, cats learned that when babies made a certain high pitched sound, they got food. So cats started mimicking it. That's why a howling cat is as equally annoying as a howling child.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Irrelevant. If you applied for a job and your old job talks shit about you during verification and it gets back your way, that’s an automatic settlement. When people say “but it’s in the contract!” they have no idea what the term “consideration” means. If the contract is illegal under federal law, state law is moot in this instance because fed always trumps state, then the contract is not enforceable. That thing you signed isn’t even worth using to wipe your ass.

Had you said there’s no way for you to find out so these laws are unenforceable, I’d agree. However, the law is on the books and employees are routinely disciplined for violating this law. This is not a privacy law, which do not really exist in the United States outside of FERPA and HIPAA, it is a labor law.

Name. Dates of employment. That’s all you can give.
... I literally said there's no such federal law and that the states that have laws like that allow employers to require you to waive it as a condition of employment... and your response was that those waivers are irrelevant because they violate the federal laws I just said don't exist. I just searched for "what can employers say about you" and every result confirms this.

Here's a discussion on state laws: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/employee-rights-book/chapter9-6.html

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
So over time, cats learned that when babies made a certain high pitched sound, they got food. So cats started mimicking it.
I don't know about cats, but you're talking about Pavlovian conditioning in a sense, aren't you? I guess you can stop them from doing that if you interrupt or extinguish the conditioning, or else you might get a spoiled, let's say, subject.

That's how they made the Skinner Box experiment in that meme video:

Maybe DSP's audience could use this method so that he does something else instead of the Retrospective events.

• Informative
Reactions: millais

Wurstbrot

Khet agrees with me
kiwifarms.net
During the start of the 2018, Phil was bombarded with a chain of events which could have lead to a nervous rethinking of his life; or was it? While he still had his not-so-secret-anymore girlfiend he received two Twitch suspensions, two chair companies got thrown under the bus, received a tasty shitstorm after calling everyone a paid early-access-shill on Twitter and damaged controlled like a EF-5 tornado on the Fujita-Scale. This clearly made him nervous, the voice in the back of his head talking to him, he's worthless, deserves no success, blabla. We all know this is just his subconsciousness he tries to ignore because he's a lazy scammer who has no alternatives, but it's NOT HIS FAULT. Because Khet had the unintentionally right idea to keep up the begging lifestyle: Mah depression!

She seems quite slow in the head (marrying Phil underlines this) but I'd rather assume she couldn't just say "no".
She always occurred to me like she lacks any confidence to even say a sentence, is overly careful with her opinions, rather repeat Phil's "facts" because it's already established anyway and makes him pleased. She seems horribly easy to manipulate, as she vanishes from Twitter and Streaming in an instant, because Phil says so. She shows her dress, because Phil says so. They marry, because she's stuck in this relationship and Phil's authentic Italian momma says so. Not thinking, just doing, probably set in stone by Khet's religious lunatic mother.

According to Subaru Man she fell for Phil's alcohol problem. Strange and not really sexy, probably not really accurate, so what if she fell for the assumed source of Phil's alcoholism? Two same thinkings easily come together, so she told him about her problems and especially depression and how it feels. And wait and behold, a Phil probably said "Wauw dood, this is exactly me, reee, I did nothing wrong, it was my depression", as he worried about his finances. Phil in his never ending ignorance and lack of empathy was amazed, this was something "nobody else ever said to him":
It was his depression, not him, he did nothing wrong (he did). His cascade of mistakes, his "illogical reactions" which seemed "out of character" (it was not), his depression. And it made him feel really good, everything made sense (sure, but not bc of depression, but bc he's a natural toxic asshole).

After streaming with Khet and getting punched by several throwbacks (listed above) he suddenly started his special depression stream which clearly showed he has no clue what depression is but was still surely convinced its the source of his dumb decisions and his emotional worries. Where does this suddenly come from if not from Khet who might have reminded him in one or another way that she actually suffers from it? Of course Phil also suffers from it, he's the King of victimized suffering, give him money so the depression vanishes.

Now we know Phil royally fucked up his interactions with Khet, even a depressed person will say "STOP" at some point and explodes in rage. So after stealing her livestreaming which could had actually helped her psyche, showing her around like a trophy (because he failed to really understand her) he went to overprotection. Possibly even faking a healthy marriage, entire days or even her job. Lately Phil exploded in a long lasting temper tantrum when someone asked him why Khet can afford games when they are in a financial struggle.

So my theory is this. Khet has actually real depression and Phil is not only an idiot to understand it, to take care, but he also adapted the mindset that he has depression (when every behavior and action proves the contrary, he's a self-entitled thin-skinned prick with way too much confidence).

He got his depression from Khet,
thanks Khet.

So this is Phil's definition of a soulmate.
Someone he can abuse like he wants because she can't defend herself. Until she got his balls in her claws, now he's afraid she'll leave him. Strange, Khet and Cat are both explosive barrels which could go up anytime.

Last edited:

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
During the start of the 2018, Phil was bombarded with a chain of events which could have lead to a nervous rethinking of his life; or was it? While he still had his not-so-secret-anymore girlfiend he received two Twitch suspensions, two chair companies got thrown under the bus, received a tasty shitstorm after calling everyone a paid early-access-shill on Twitter and damaged controlled like a EF-5 tornado on the Fujita-Scale. This clearly made him nervous, the voice in the back of his head talking to him, he's worthless, deserves no success, blabla. We all know this is just his subconsciousness he tries to ignore because he's a lazy scammer who has no alternatives, but it's NOT HIS FAULT. Because Khet had the unintentionally right idea to keep up the begging lifestyle: Mah depression!

She seems quite slow in the head (marrying Phil underlines this) but I'd rather assume she couldn't just say "no".
She always occurred to me like she lacks any confidence to even say a sentence, is overly careful with her opinions, rather repeat Phil's "facts" because it's already established anyway and makes him pleased. She seems horribly easy to manipulate, as she vanishes from Twitter and Streaming in an instant, because Phil says so. She shows her dress, because Phil says so. They marry, because she's stuck in this relationship and Phil's authentic Italian momma says so. Not thinking, just doing, probably set in stone by Khet's religious lunatic mother.

According to Subaru Man she fell for Phil's alcohol problem. Strange and not really sexy, probably not really accurate, so what if she fell for the assumed source of Phil's alcoholism? Two same thinkings easily come together, so she told him about her problems and especially depression and how it feels. And wait and behold, a Phil probably said "Wauw dood, this is exactly me, reee, I did nothing wrong, it was my depression", as he worried about his finances. Phil in his never ending ignorance and lack of empathy was amazed, this was something "nobody else ever said to him":
It was his depression, not him, he did nothing wrong (he did). His cascade of mistakes, his "illogical reactions" which seemed "out of character" (it was not), his depression. And it made him feel really good, everything made sense (sure, but not bc of depression, but bc he's a natural toxic asshole).

After streaming with Khet and getting punched by several throwbacks (listed above) he suddenly started his special depression stream which clearly showed he has no clue what depression is but was still surely confinced its the source of his dumb decisions and his emotional worries. Where does this suddenly come from if not from Khet who might have reminded him in one or another way that she actually suffers from it? Of course Phil also suffers from it, he's the King of victimized suffering, give him money so the depression vanishes.

Now we know Phil royally fucked up his interactions with Khet, even a depressed person will say "STOP" at some point and explodes in rage. So after stealing her livestreaming which could had actually helped her psyche, showing her around like a trophy (because he failed to really understand her) he went to overprotection. Possibly even faking a healthy marriage, entire days or even her job. Lately Phil exploded in a long lasting temper tantrum when someone asked him why Khet can afford games when they are in a financial struggle.

So my theory is this. Khet has actually real depression and Phil is not only an idiot to understand it, to take care, but he also adapted the mindset that he has depression (when every behavior and action proves the contrary, he's a self-entitled thin-skinned prick with way too much confidence).

thanks Khet.

Someone he can abuse like he wants because she can't defend herself. Until she got his balls in her claws, now he's afraid she'll leave him. Strange, Khet and Cat are both explosive barrels which could go up anytime.
Kat's got more than depression. She's obviously on antipsychotics and/or mood stabilizers.

Banned in 49 States

kiwifarms.net

After streaming with Khet and getting punched by several throwbacks (listed above) he suddenly started his special depression stream which clearly showed he has no clue what depression is but was still surely confinced its the source of his dumb decisions and his emotional worries. Where does this suddenly come from if not from Khet who might have reminded him in one or another way that she actually suffers from it? Of course Phil also suffers from it, he's the King of victimized suffering, give him money so the depression vanishes.

thanks Khet.

Great post my dood!

It's kinda sad to see how Khet is treated by him and that he has actually no love for her at all besides needing a wife.
During the halloween stream he did nothing to try to stem any trolling whatsoever, no sub only mod, no notifications turned off, even had moxy open all the time so she could see each and ever "insult" thrown her way.

Now, I am not saying trolling Khet is wrong, but it was clear as day DSP didn't mind it as long as a few shekels was thrown his way and when it blew up in his face he had to blame someone.
He could have done a lot to prevent trolling on that stream but chose not to because it would have hurt his bottom line to much or he was just to lazy.

Wurstbrot

Khet agrees with me
kiwifarms.net
He could have done a lot to prevent trolling on that stream but chose not to because it would have hurt his bottom line to much or he was just to lazy
Phil would say that he won't need to prevent anything when the trolls are responsible for their own behavior, they have to learn that or get banned. Why does poor innocent Khet, who has nothing to do with his streams, has to take a step back? Nooo, she did nothing wrong. It's their fault when she feels horrible. Fuck you Tervin. Now give him money so he can forgive you, even so he knew from the very beginning this would happen but he was greedy enough to take that sacrifice.

And half a year later, after "It's Tevin's fault", they married and went eating fast food.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino