Katelyn Burns / Katelyn Anne Garrett / Kyle Burns Garrett / Transscribe / ClosetTransGirl / tabz_ftw - Jesse Singal Stalker and balding plagiarist LARPing as a Journalist

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Oh Long Johnson

Wuhan-chan ain't nothin' to fuck with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how many of these things are not botched??? it seems like just about every cow I can think of on here that gets SRS eventually fesses up about some serious issue. or they kill themselves over it, like remilia.
Well cutting off your penis and inverting it, in any other timeline would be a nightmare botching by itself. Let alone paying for it....

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of them are botched. Have you ever seen one that looks like a real vagina and/or the person attached to it that wasn’t complaining that it smelled and caused them constant pain?
Kyle can have as many revisions as he wants but it’s never going to look or feel right and it’s not going to fix his relationship problems because the only guys who want to fuck him are gays with a chicks with dicks fetish and guess what Kyle no longer has.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of them are botched. Have you ever seen one that looks like a real vagina and/or the person attached to it that wasn’t complaining that it smelled and caused them constant pain?
Kyle can have as many revisions as he wants but it’s never going to look or feel right and it’s not going to fix his relationship problems because the only guys who want to fuck him are gays with a chicks with dicks fetish and guess what Kyle no longer has.
I think he can get a few straight guys, too, who just want the experience of sex with a stink ditch. Some people want to try everything once. But, as for being girlfriend material -- nope. He can't attract gays without a penis. He can't attract straight guys because he doesn't pass as a woman. Even if he switched back to being hetero, straight women won't be into a guy with no penis and lesbians want a real vagina. There is literally no one -- other than another sad sack troon -- who will want him. And even then, it would be because they settled for a fellow trans, not because they really want that. Kyle doesn't want a fellow troon, either.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how many of these things are not botched??? it seems like just about every cow I can think of on here that gets SRS eventually fesses up about some serious issue. or they kill themselves over it, like remilia.
Probably because none of the good surgeons want to work on an impoverished autistic autogynephile who can’t look after himself. Troons have to settle for whatever they can get.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s what second stage labiaplasty looks like on neovag. This procedure is to “feminize” its appearance and is usually done several months after the initial chop, hence Kyle getting his five months later.
35AEA404-6E3C-4A43-9D09-060F849B95E4.jpeg
Kyle says he’s already on his second revision of the initial labiaplasty so I can only imagine how fucking gnarly that thing is by now. That’s four surgeries and counting (that we know of) on his penile invert in the last 13 months.

Additional info learned on this dive: 25% of neovag getters experience necrosis. No info if that numbers goes up with each revision but logic says it should.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
🤣🤣🤣

Kyle is so fucked, it’s never going to be fixed dude. You will never get the fake vagina you dreamed of. It’s always going to be a mess.

Imagine mutilating your dick into an open wound and it never healing properly or functioning the way your cosmetic surgery intended.......for life. This is one of the many reasons why suicide rates are so high amongst trannies and why these barbaric butchers who cal themselves surgeons should be jailed. This is not medically necessary, it’s barbarism. It’s pleasing delusional idiots and allowing people to conduct gross cosmetic surgeries on perfectly healthy organs for money.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s what second stage labiaplasty looks like on neovag. This procedure is to “feminize” its appearance and is usually done several months after the initial chop, hence Kyle getting his five months later.
Kyle says he’s already on his second revision of the initial labiaplasty so I can only imagine how fucking gnarly that thing is by now. That’s four surgeries and counting (that we know of) on his penile invert in the last 13 months.

Additional info learned on this dive: 25% of neovag getters experience necrosis. No info if that numbers goes up with each revision but logic says it should.
That picture is almost pleasant and comparison to the usual spoilered stink ditch seen on the farms. Didn't Kyle beg like $30,000 and then have it covered by insurance?